If you are looking for the Best App For Geography Android to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 4 Best App For Geography Android that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 4 Best App For Geography Android, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
4 Best App For Geography Android
1. Capitals Quizzer
Learn the capital cities of the world in this fun quick-fire quiz game! Answer correctly before time runs out, or it’s game over! Gradually improve your knowledge of the planet, and prove to your friends that you’re the capitals expert!
• How well do you know our planet and its countries? Become a professional!
• Every capital of every country, with national flags.
• Match the flags with their respective nations.
• Learn the location of famous landmarks around the world!
• Teach yourself the currencies of the world, and where they are spent.
• Learn local regions and their capital cities. The following countries are supported: Italy, France, China, United States, United Kingdom, Russia, Germany, and Switzerland.
• 5 difficulty levels; play to your level!
• Power-ups! Use “Freeze” to stop the timer, “Skip” to jump to the next question, and “Remove” to blast away a wrong answer!
• Stunning cartoon-style graphics with full animation.
• Addictive audio track and sound effects.
• 10 free game modes, with 24 more available as an upgrade.”
2. StudyGe – World Geography Quiz
This game will help you to remember location of countries, their capitals and flags. 🌍
👨🎓 You can train your memory and memorize information about countries.
📚 Studying world map with this app will allow you to improve your knowledge of geography and also do a good brain training.
🌍 Pocket globe (world map)
Geography for children
This application is aimed at people of any age and it is perfect for children. It helps them develop many useful skills, as well as improve their school performance and have a good mark for school geography test. Trivia games help kids to train their brains but StudyGe is not just regular educational game it’s much more. This learning game has a lot of interactive elements that makes the learning process much easier.
During the game you will receive achievements for the correct answers, which you can boast to your friends 😎. You can also compete in knowledge of map with others and prove to everyone that you are the smartest person in the world.
We raise to new levels learning games for kids.
You can simply use this application as a desktop globe, where you will find a lot of information about countries, such as their flags and capitals
This app has a political world map on which you can find the location and border of various countries. Also it has addition menu where you can find a lot of additional content. At this moment it has one addition “States of the Unites States” where you can learn state’s location, flag, capital, area and population
“What where When”
Once you get comfortable with this application, you can easily participate in other trivia games like “what where when” or “who wants to become a millionaire” and other quizzes, and answer questions on geography there. And just feel like a real erudite.
The application contains:
– world map with 229 countries
– countries flags
– trivia contests
– friendly interface that can make learning process more fun for kids
– detailed information about the country such as:
➡ language spoken in a given country
➡ population of the country
➡ country currency
➡ form of government
Geography is fun!!!
Study with StudyGe”
3. Google Earth
“Explore the whole world from above with satellite imagery and 3D terrain of the entire globe and 3D buildings in hundreds of cities around the world. Zoom to your house or anywhere else then dive in for a 360° perspective with Street View. See the world from a new point of view with Voyager, a collection of guided tours from BBC Earth, NASA, National Geographic, and more. And now, visualize the immersive maps and stories you’ve created with Google Earth on web on your mobile device.”
4. World Geography – Quiz Game
“Become an expert in geography with World Geography – Quiz Game. World Geography is a quiz game that will help you to learn everything about countries – maps, flags, emblems, capitals, population, religion, languages, currencies, and much more. This game will help you learn all about geography in an easy and enjoyable way.
How good are you at geography? Do you know the capitals of all European countries? Can you name all the countries in South America or all the states in the USA? Are you able to identify all Asian countries on the map? And how about Australia and Oceania? Can you distinguish the flag of Monaco from the flag of Indonesia? Do you know the most populous country in Africa? What country is larger, Mexico or Argentina?
You can find answers to these questions and check your knowledge with World Geography – Quiz Game. World Geography is a quiz game that will help you to learn everything about the countries, their capitals, flags, and a lot of other interesting information. Improve your knowledge by competing with players from all over the world and become an expert in geography.
Features of World Geography – Quiz Game:
● 6000 questions x 4 difficulties
● Over 2000 different images
● 400 different countries, regions, and islands
● Train your weaknesses after every game
● Worldwide rankings