If you are looking for the Best App For Google Tasks Android to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 6 Best App For Google Tasks Android that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 6 Best App For Google Tasks Android, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
6 Best App For Google Tasks Android
1. Google Tasks
“Get more done with the Google Tasks mobile app. Manage, capture, and edit your tasks from anywhere, at anytime, with to-dos that sync across all your devices. Integrations with Gmail and Google Calendar help you get tasks done—faster.
Quickly capture tasks anywhere
• Create task lists with your most important to-dos
• View, edit, and manage tasks on the go, from any device
• Manage tasks created in Gmail or Calendar on the web from your mobile device
Add details and create subtasks
• Break down your tasks to subtasks
• Add details about the work you need to focus on
• Edit details about any task as your work progresses
View tasks created from emails
• Create a task directly from an email in Gmail
• View your tasks in the side panel of Gmail
• Trace a task back to its source email
Stay on track with due dates and notifications
• Set a due date for every task to help you achieve your goals
• Organize your tasks by date or prioritize using drag-and-drop
• Receive due date notification reminders to keep your tasks on track
Part of G Suite
• Bring Google’s suite of powerful, intelligent apps to your business
• Leverage Google’s AI to bring data insights and analysis to every employee
• Connect with your team seamlessly using one suite: Gmail, Tasks, Calendar & more
Take control of your task management and install the Google Tasks mobile app. Start easily managing your to-do list on the go with the Tasks planner app from Google.”
2. TickTick:To-do list & Tasks
“🥇Great to-do list app for new Android device – The Verge
🥇The best to-do app for Android – MakeUseOf
🥇The best to-do list app for 2020 – Wirecutter (A New York Times Company)
🙌MKBHD’s favorite productivity tool
TickTick is a simple and effective to-do list and task manager app which helps you make schedule, manage time, stay focused, remind about deadlines and organize life at home, work and everywhere else.🗓 🔔 ✔
TickTick helps you make the most of your day and get things done (GTD). Whether there is an idea you want to capture, personal goals to achieve, work to accomplish, habits to track, projects to collaborate with colleagues, or even a shopping list to share with family (with the help of a list maker). Achieve your goals with our productivity planner.
💡Easy to use
TickTick is easy to get started with its intuitive design and personalized features. Add tasks and reminders in mere seconds, and then focus on things that really matter.
☁️Sync across Web, Android, iOS, Mac & PC
You can view and manage them wherever you are to achieve your goals more efficiently.
🎙️Create tasks and notes faster
Add them by typing or voice input. With Smart Date Parsing, the date info you enter will be automatically set as due date for task reminder with alarm. Stay as productive as you can with this time manager and to-do checklist!
⏰Instant task to-do list reminder
Instead of keeping all things in mind, put them into TickTick. It will remember everything for you and provide instant task to-do list reminder, for you to gtd. Set multiple notifications for important tasks and notes to never miss any deadline!
📆 Sleek calendar
Get a clear overview of your schedule, weeks or months ahead in to-do calendar – Day Planner for free. Third-party calendars can also be integrated, such as Google calendar, Outlook, etc.
Get easy access to your tasks and notes by adding a checklist widget to your home screen. There are various types of widgets – pick the one you like most.
🔁Flexible recurring tasks
Set tasks to repeat for those that need to be done regularly. Choose a repeating period (daily, weekly, weekdays, or monthly etc.). You can customize the recurrence, such as “every 2 weeks from Monday to Thursday”, or “project meeting every 2 months on the first Monday”.
Share lists, assign goals to collaborate with family, friends or colleagues. Spend fewer hours in meetings, phone calls or emails. Improve efficiency in a collaborative environment.
🍅Built-in Pomo Timer
The Pomodoro Timer can help log your distractions and stay more focused while at work. Try playing a white noise, it helps!
Enable Habit in the Tab Bar and start building some good habits – meditation, exercise, or reading etc. Setting a goal to help track your habits and life in a more precise and scientific way.
How TickTick makes you more productive?
– Keep it all organized and know what to do next in to-do list
– Classify your tasks and to-dos with list maker, folders and tags
– Make checklists and notes
– Improve your concentration skill with built-in Timer & Stopwatch
– Sort goals by date, priority, and title
– Attach photos, records and other attachments
– Build good habits with goals to live a healthier and more energetic life
What to enjoy more at TickTick Premium?
– Choose from a variety of beautiful themes
– View business calendar in grid format (better than in other time management apps)
– Take ultimate control of 299 lists, 999 tasks per list, and 199 subtasks per task
– Add up to 5 reminders to each task
– Share a task list planner with up to 29 members
– Use the checklist format and type a description in the same task
– Subscribe to third-party calendars and day planners in TickTick
Learn more about at: ticktick.com
Connect with us at
Facebook & Instagram: @TickTickApp
3. Todoist: To-Do List & Tasks
Todoist is used by 20 million people to organize, plan and collaborate on projects, both big and small.
Use Todoist to:
• Capture and organize tasks the moment they pop into your head.
• Remember deadlines with reminders and due dates.
• Build lasting habits with recurring due dates like “every Monday”.
• Organize your projects in kanban style with Boards.
• Collaborate on projects by assigning tasks to others.
• Prioritize your tasks with priority levels.
• Track your progress with personalized productivity trends.
• Integrate your tools like Gmail, Google Calendar, Slack, Amazon Alexa and more.
Available on any device, Todoist will quickly become your hub for getting work and life organized.
Why you’ll love it on Android:
• Stay organized from your phone, tablet and Wear OS watch.
• Drag the Plus Button anywhere to insert a new task.
• Simply type details like “tomorrow at 4pm” and Todoist will recognize it all for you.
• All the power from Android: lock screen widget, Quick Add tile, Assistant, and notifications.
• • •
Questions? Feedback? Visit get.todoist.help or reach out on Twitter @todoist.
*About Pro plan billing*:
If you upgrade to the Pro plan, payment will be charged to your Google Play account, and your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. You can choose to be billed monthly or yearly. You can turn off auto-renew in your Google Play settings any time after purchase.”
4. GTasks: Todo List & Task List
“GTasks is a simple and efficient todo / task management app with Google synchronization. You can customize your to do list, set reminder, send tasks to your friends, family members or colleagues and sync with your Google Tasks perfectly. With it, you will never miss a task and focus on what really matters to boost productivity.
** New Material Design update to adapt to Android L (5.0)
** Import tasks from Astrid
** Widget doesn’t work if GTasks was installed on SD card. Please move it back to phone internal storage and reboot your device.
1. ICS(Android 4.0) style with bulk indent/move/set due date/delete and so on
2. View your tasks on Google Calendar
3. Synchronize with multiple Google accounts automatically; also support local mode
4. Customize sync mode: auto sync, manual sync or sync when open/exit/background sync
5. Batch add tasks
6. Scroll horizontally to switch between tasks/task lists
7. Sort your tasks by due date/name/create time/priority
8. Re-arrange your tasks easily by dragging & dropping
9. Indent to create subtasks
10. Send tasks to friends, families and colleagues
11. Set customized repeating reminders: daily/weekly/monthly… and so on
12. Quick add tasks by pressing the search key
13. Quick add tasks via ‘note to self’ voice command with Google Now
14. Quick search tasks
15. Create different home screen Widgets (scrolling in LauncherPro/ADWLauncher/GO Launcher)
We are asking for permissions to access Contacts, Phone status, Microphone & Calendar on your phone in order to offer related features.”
5. To Do List
“What is SplenDO?
SplenDO is smart task list for everyday use.
It is truly usable with great user experience.
No matter who you are and what you do – you will be better organized!
At home, at work and in your free time – you will focus on really important things!
SplenDO is powerful in its simplicity and convenience of use.
• User friendly task management
• Grouping tasks in handy task lists
• Smart home screen widgets show instantly what to do
• Intelligent notifications exactly when you need them
• Syncing with Google that just works
• Adding tasks via voice
• Notifications use sounds, vibrations and built-in speech synthesizer (TTS)
• Icon widget – icon with optional today’s and overdue tasks counter
• List Widget – resizable widget displays upcoming tasks
• Status bar – component (in the notifications area) keeping you up to date
• Quick Task Bar – to add something hot quickly
• Support for recurring tasks
• Time for shopping? Need to add many tasks at one go? Great, batch mode is on-board!
• Support for tasks without a due date, all-day-long tasks and tasks at a specific hour of the day
• Bidirectional synchronization with Google Tasks
• Many useful configuration options
• Predefined task lists
• Actions on group of tasks (bulk actions, long-click selection support)
• Integration with sharing on Android – sharing tasks with other apps and receiving shared data
• Creating tasks from the content of system clipboard
• SplenDO is free to download and use
• Splend Apps support and more!
• Visit SplendApps.com: http://splendapps.com/
• Contact Us: http://splendapps.com/contact-us
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SplendApps/
• Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/splendapps/
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/SplendApps”
6. Tasks: to do list & tasks
“Tasks is a beautifully simple, free to do list, New Year’s resolution list, task list and reminder app that will help keep your busy life organized everyday. No matter who you are or what you do Tasks can help!
Get started in no time, quickly and easily add new tasks as you think of them using quick add, via a homescreen shortcut, persistent notification or even create from another app by sharing with Tasks.
A beautifully simple todo list app
Tasks is a simple todo list app that emphasises simplicity and ease of use. Whether you want a project list, grocery list or you just have lots of things to remember Tasks is built for you. With Tasks you can build powerful lists, colour code them and then manage them with intuitive gestures like drag and drop to re-prioritise or swiping to delete.
Use reminders so that to dos can be delivered at the right time and with actionable notifications there is no need to open the app, simply mark a task as done or snooze for later.
Have your say
Tasks is designed to be beautifully simple to use. This app is in active development with the most popular feature requests / suggestions added. So if you want to shape the future of Tasks just give us your feedback.
Note for Reviewers
If there is a feature you would like or you require an issue to be resolved please email me and I will gladly help.”