If you are looking for the Best App For Gps Logger Android to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 7 Best App For Gps Logger Android that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 7 Best App For Gps Logger Android, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
7 Best App For Gps Logger Android
1. Time Tracking App TimeCamp
“Log your time, create new tasks and generate important reports on the go with updated TimeCamp mobile app.
Start timer with just one tap and track time to your existing projects or create new ones wherever you are – on your way to the office or home. You can also fill in your timesheet manually, make important notes to tasks that may come in handy in your next meeting. View and edit your timesheet and plan your next day. Browse reports to keep finger on the pulse .
Try simple time tracking and timesheets. Spend more time on important work and less time on data collection you should need later.
– Tap to start or stop tracking time from every place on earth
– Alternatively create time entries manually
– Generate reports of your time
– Browse your projects and tasks
– Log your time offline
– Easily make notes on every time entry you are working on
– Edit time entries with just a few clicks
– Mark time entry as billable or non-billable
– Browse and edit your historical data or plan your future”
Send a Glympse to let friends and family know you are on your way. Request a Glympse from a colleague who is always running late. Set up a Glympse group for your family reunion.
Those you share with can view your Glympse from any web-enabled device, no sign-up required!
Download Glympse today!
+ Easy: no sign-up required
+ Safe: your Glympse automatically expires
+ Live: share location in real time with dynamic map
+ Open: share with anyone – no app required to view
+ Passive: runs in the background
+ Global: works anywhere you have GPS and a data connection
Use Glympse to:
+ coordinate a social night out with friends
+ let your spouse know your ETA when you’ll be home from work
+ let your family know you are safe while running or cycling
+ find friends at a concert festival
+ provide a courtesy notice with ETA to a client when stuck in traffic
+ share a charity run route with followers on Facebook or Twitter
+ direct emergency or roadside personnel to you quickly
~~~ AWARDS & PRESS ~~~
+ 2014 Webby Award Winner
+ “[Glympse] is one of those apps that’s ingenious in its simplicity, insanely handy to have around, and just a little bit fun to boot.” – CNET Reviews
+ “Glympse: The Coolest Thing Your Smartphone Can Do” – Fast Company
+ Named one of “15 Best Mobile Apps of 2011” – Mashable
• We LOVE TO HEAR FROM CUSTOMERS. If you have an issue or suggestion, please send us a note using the “Send us Feedback” feature in the app under Settings.”
3. Mobile App Cost Calculator – Redbytes
“Redbytes mobile app cost calculator gives a detailed estimation for the development of your mobile app according to your requirements. It is delivered to your mail id or your phone as sms (pdf link).
If you are thinking about creating a mobile app, a few questions come into your mind such as:
• How much is the cost to create an app?
• How to calculate the cost?
• What is the price difference in creating an app in cross-platform and native?
• How much would it cost to hire a developer?
You can find answers to such questions using the Redbytes cost calculator app. It provides you estimations that are more than 80% accurate based on the requirements you share.
Each estimate is prepared using your inputs about various factors that affect the development effort of an app.
These factors include:
• Software platform
• Version of OS
• Features and Functionalities
• UX/ UI
• Native or cross-platform
• Backend and Testing
• App publishing and Maintenance
Apart from the general questions that provide you with a primary estimate, you can opt for a more accurate estimate by answering more questions. This is an app-exclusive feature. You won’t find it in the web version of the cost calculator.
Features of Mobile App Cost Calculator:
• Easy sign-in via social media profile or email id
• Helps new entrepreneurs to know the estimate while planning
• Estimation according to requirements
• Allows users to select the platform for the app development
• Provides approximate cost and timeline for development
• Estimate cost to hire a developer
Hire an App Developer
If you want to hire an app developer to work with you at your own pace and convenience, you can learn how much it will cost you. You can choose app developers of different skills and experience for different duration and get estimates.
This app itself is a cross platform product that is developed in React Native, and showcases the app development ability of Redbytes.
The Redbytes Mobile App Cost Calculator is a great tool that will help you understand the estimated cost of converting your simple idea into an amazing app. As an aspiring app creator, it would give you an idea about how much funds would be required for your venture
Introducing Red Line (Toll Free Call Support)
Toll-free International Calls– with Red-Line, all app users can make calls free of cost irrespective of their location.
Past Calls – View past calls made and received on Red Line in a neatly laid out interface.
Call Scheduling – Users can now schedule calls to discuss about requirements in detail, suiting their convenience.
OTP Verification – User phone number gets validated using OTP to ensure users are called back and attended to even if our executives are busy while users call.
Push Notification– New push notifications to notify and remind users about scheduled calls.”
4. FollowMee GPS Tracker: Locate & Track Your Device
“FollowMee GPS Tracker converts your Android mobile device (phone or tablet) into a GPS tracking device. Installing this app to the device that you want to track, you can monitor its whereabouts when you login to the FollowMee.com web site. Using this app, you can track your family phones, company mobile devices, or your employee phones. You can use this app for personal or business purpose.
* Location Monitor
Simply login to the FollowMee.com web site on your desktop or mobile browser. You can view last known location for free. Geo-fence, mileage report, location sharing, state residency reporting, and other tracking services are available on the web site.
* Data Privacy
We don’t serve ad in this mobile app or on the FollowMee.com web site. We don’t share your data with outside parties.
* Configurable App Settings
By default, this app tracks every 5 minutes. You can adjust this interval setting to enable more real-time tracking. You can enable tracking schedule, or even a password protected lock screen. Business users can use MDM to deploy this app and its settings to the remote devices.
* Tracking Multiple Devices
You can track multiple devices in your account, including devices of other mobile platforms (iOS and Windows). All your devices are shown on the same map.
* Business Features
This app is optimized for business users. You can group your devices based on functional group or geographic location. You can use delegate account for the group leader to access only his group of devices. You can use MDM for app deployment. We offer API, email report, extended history etc. for business users.
* On-Demand Update Remotely
On the FollowMee.com web site, you can send a command to this mobile app to force a location update.
* Opt-in Sharing
Your location data is protected by your account credential. But you can opt-in to share your location through a URL. You can also embed your map on your web site.
* No-Internet Contingency
Cellular or Wifi connection is required to upload location data to the FollowMee server. When connection is interrupted, the app continues to track and data is saved in device storage. When connection resumes, data is then uploaded. After that, your map will show up-to-date data.
For explanation of required app permissions, see this link: http://www.followmee.com/m/FAQ.aspx#androidpermission”
5. GPS Logger
“BasicAirData GPS Logger is a simple App for recording your position and your path.
It’s a basic and lightweight GPS tracker focused on accuracy, with an eye to power saving.
It works offline (without internet connection), it has NO integrated maps.
This app is very accurate in determining the orthometric height (the altitude above sea level), if you enable EGM96 altitude correction on settings.
You can record all your trips, view them with any installed external viewer, directly from the in-app tracklist, and share them in KML, GPX, and TXT format in many ways.
The app is 100% Free and Open Source.
GETTING STARTED GUIDE:
– A modern UI, with a low consumption dark theme and a tabbed interface
– Offline recording (the app has no integrated maps)
– Foreground & Background Recording (On Android 6+ please turn off all battery monitoring and optimizations for this app)
– Creation of annotations also meanwhile recording
– Visualization of GPS information
– Manual Altitude Correction (adding an overall offset)
– Automatic Altitude Correction, based on NGA EGM96 Earth Geoid Model (you can enable it on Settings). If your device doesn’t have Internet access, you can enable this feature manually by following this simple tutorial: https://www.basicairdata.eu/projects/android/android-gps-logger/application-note-gpslogger/manual-setup-of-the-egm-altitude-correction-for-basic-air-data-gps-logger/
– Real time track statistics
– In-app tracklist showing the list of recorded tracks
– Visualization of your tracks using any installed KML/GPX viewer, directly from the Tracklist
– Track exportation in KML, GPX, and TXT
– Track sharing, in KML, GPX, and TXT format, via E-mail, Dropbox, Google Drive, FTP, …
– Uses Metric, Imperial, or Nautical units
USE IT TO:
☆ Keep track of your trips
☆ Make accurate static and dynamic measurements
☆ Add your placemarks
☆ Remember the best places you’ve seen
☆ GeoTag your photos
☆ Share your tracks with your friends
☆ Collaborate to OpenStreetMap map editing
The translation of this app is based on users contribution. Everyone can freely help in translations using Crowdin (https://crowdin.com/project/gpslogger).
In case of any issue, you may find it helpful to read the frequently asked questions (https://github.com/BasicAirData/GPSLogger/blob/master/readme.md#frequently-asked-questions).
In GPS Logger the Location is always accessed (started) when the App is in Foreground, and then is kept active also in background. On Android 10+ the app needs the Location permission “only while using the app”. It doesn’t need the “all the time” permission.
Depending on your Android Version, if you want to run GPS Logger reliably in background, you have to disable ALL the battery optimisations. For example you could verify in Android Settings, Apps, GPS Logger, Battery that the Background Activity is allowed and the Battery Usage is Not Optimised.
– Copyright © 2016-2022 BasicAirData – https://www.basicairdata.eu
– For additional information please see https://www.basicairdata.eu/projects/android/android-gps-logger/
– This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. See the GNU General Public License for more details: https://www.gnu.org/licenses.
– You can view and download the source code of this app on GitHub: https://github.com/BasicAirData/GPSLogger
– When The EGM96 Automatic Correction is enabled for the first time into the Setting Screen, the file of the geoid heights is downloaded from the OSGeo.org website. (File size: 2 MB). Once downloaded, no further internet connection is required to use it.”
6. Geo Tracker – GPS tracker
Record gps tracks of your trips, analyze statistics and share them with your friends!
Geo Tracker can help:
• Making the way back in an unfamiliar area without getting lost;
• Sharing your route with friends;
• Using someone else’s route from GPX, KML or KMZ file;
• Marking important or interesting points on your way;
• Locating a point on the map, if you know its coordinates;
• Showing off colorful screenshots of your accomplishments in social networks.
You can view the tracks and the surrounding area in the application using scheme from OSM, Google or Yandex, as well as satellite images from Google or Mapbox – this way you will always have the most detailed map of the area anywhere worldwide. The map areas you view are saved to your phone and remain available offline for a while (this works best for OSM maps and Mapbox’s satellite images). To record and calculate track’s statistics only a gps signal is needed – Internet is only required to download map images.
While driving, you can turn on the navigation mode, in which the map automatically rotates in the direction of travel, which greatly simplifies navigation.
The application can record tracks while being in background (on many devices, this requires additional configuration in the system – be careful! The instructions for these settings are available in the application). Power consumption in background mode is greatly optimized – on average, the phone’s charge is enough for a whole day of recording. There’s also an economy mode – you can turn it on in the app settings.
Geo Tracker calculates the following statistics:
• Distance traveled and recording time;
• Max and average speed on the track;
• Time and average speed in motion;
• Min and max altitude on the track, altitude difference;
• Vertical distance, ascent and speed;
• Min, max and average slope.
Also there are detailed charts of speed and elevation data available.
Recorded tracks can be stored as GPX, KML and KMZ files, so they can be used in other well-known applications like Google Earth or Ozi Explorer. Tracks are stored locally on your device and are not transferred to any servers.
The app does not make money from ads or your personal data. To support the development of the project, a voluntary donation can be made in the application.
Useful tips & tricks to solve common GPS issues with your smartphone:
• If you start the tracking please wait with recording your activity until the GPS signal is found.
• Restart your smartphone and make sure that you have “clear view” of the sky before you start (no disturbing objects like high buildings, forest, etc.).
• The reception conditions are permanently changing because they got influenced by the following factors: weather, season, positioning of satellites, areas with bad GPS coverage, high buildings, forest, etc.).
• Go to phone settings, choose “Location” and activate it.
• Go to phone settings, choose “Date & time” and activate the following options: “Automatic date & time” and “Automatic time zone”. It may occur that it takes longer until the GPS signal is found if your smartphone is set to the wrong time zone.
• Deactivate the airplane mode in your phone settings.
If none of these tips & tricks helped to solve your issues, deinstall the app and reinstall it again.
Be aware that Google uses in their Google Maps app not only the GPS data but also additional data of the current location from surrounding WLAN networks and/or mobile networks.
More answers to frequent questions and solutions for popular issues can be found on the website: https://geo-tracker.org/faq/?lang=en”
7. Ultra GPS Logger
“- formats: NMEA, KML, GPX, CSV
– log raw, by distance or time
– log during standby
– AutoLog, AutoStart
– Send log / track by email
– Publish to FTP
– Compress log: Zip, KMZ
– Google Maps, Open Street Map
– POIs, etc
– Online Services
– Dropbox, OneDrive, Google Drive
– Barometer / pressure sensor
– use of internal GPS
– use of external GPS via Bluetooth
– allow other apps to use external GPS via Mock provider
– act as GPS mouse
Ultra GPS Logger is a GPS Tracker which allows you to generate NMEA, KML and/or GPX logs with your GPS or GLONASS enabled Android device. It is able to keep GPS on during standby, which enables logging of a long period of time without the need of interaction with the device.
Ultra GPS Logger logs raw NMEA sentences! This is much more accurate than other products which just log every minute… It also supports intelligent KML/GPX output, which logs only real movement. Ultra GPS Logger also lets your device vibrate and flash its led in case the GPS fix is lost. Furthermore it represents your track on Google Map or Open Street Map!
User feedback is highly appreciated. Ultra GPS Logger is used for a variety of activities, like hiking, sailing, car / motorcycle / yacht racing or geotagging. Let me know what you use Ultra GPS Logger for :-))
Quick Start Guide: http://ugl.flashlight.de/QuickStart
User Guide (PDF): http://ugl.flashlight.de/UserGuide
In case you encounter issues with aborted logs or you are missing a lot
of positions in your logs, please check out the energy saving settings of
your device. Help with energy saving settings”