If you are looking for the Best App For Hanging Pictures Android to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 4 Best App For Hanging Pictures Android that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 4 Best App For Hanging Pictures Android, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
4 Best App For Hanging Pictures Android
Hang-a-Pic greatly simplifies the tedious and sometimes difficult task of hanging multiple, equally aligned pictures, mirrors, decorative plates, candles or any other wall mounted ornaments. Of course, hanging one picture is simple. But if you have anywhere from 2 to 5 pictures, each with two hooks on the back, and you want them exactly 6 inches, or 15.24cm apart, and aligned correctly across your wall? Hang-a-Pic will do just that! You can choose your measurement preference in the Options menu.
Using a very friendly walk-through interface, Hang-a-Pic can tell you exactly where to put your nails (or wall-plugs, etc.) in the wall for each picture or ornament. No more headaches or extra holes in the wall from guessing where the nails should go… All you need is a tape measure and Hang-a-Pic will figure out the rest!
– New Features added to support hanging a group of pictures (or anything else) with different frame widths, evenly spaced across a wall. For example, say you’re hanging 3 pictures and the center picture is wider than the other 2, Hang-a-Pic will now make this an easy task to pinpoint exactly where your nails need to be for each picture!
– Now supports up to 5 pictures (or any thing else you wish to mount across a wall), and each can be a different width.”
2. WallPicture2 Lite – Art room design photography
*** Lite version – only first 3backgrounds available ***
WallPicture app helps many photographers, designers and artists around the world to show their work to customers. Design your art, canvas, photography or picture on your own wall or just use one of 30 default backgrounds of interior rooms included in an app. You can frame and snap picture in real interior like kitchen, living room, hall, bedroom or wherever you want. Show professionally your work to clients you have by using this app called – WallPicture.
*** PURCHASE QUESTION ***
App itself is onetime payment. For this price you get all functions, ability to import your own/clients room and also 30default rooms included in app itself.
Only thing that is in-app purchase you can buy 70+ new rooms. They will be increasing cause starting 2020 we will be adding 3new rooms per month. It’s up to you if you decide to buy walls via onetime payment with credits or monthly/yearly subscription to get access to those additional rooms all at once.
• Use gallery of 30 default stylish interiors or capture/import a photography of your own room and use it as a background.
• Walls Marketplace – use 70+ walls as in app purchase.
• Create mat and frame around your art or picture. Add adjustable shadow.
• Pick as many pictures on the wall as you want.
• Select images from your albums in phone or tablet.
• Set ratio or size for your photography. Rotate image.
• Hide measurements label.
• Export and share your final design with clients via Email, Message, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, WhatsApp.
• Easy to use
• Increase your sales
DESIGN, SHOW, EARN
• Design beautiful client’s picture in real life scenario. Create it easily without using professional editing software.
• Show final picture on the wall to your clients for proof. They will love it – that’s for sure.
• Earn more money by using WallPicture from each client. This app is one of the best investments you can make. Money you spend will be returned with your first client.
This is not another wallpaper gallery or 3D interior design application. WallPicture helps your creativity.
Do more what you love and let the rest on our app.
IN APP PURCHASES & SUBSCRIPTIONS
• Payment will be charged to your Google account at the confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless it is canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
30-DAYS MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
If you not earn more money (thanks to our app) then you paid for it, we will refund you money back.
After you download please send us your feedback to email. Submit your suggestions for improvements to firstname.lastname@example.org
Designed by photographer Milan Zarecky”
3. Fotoo – Digital Photo Frame Photo Slideshow Player
You can stream your photos seamlessly from local photo gallery and cloud services such as Google Photos, Dropbox, Google drive, Microsoft OneDrive, local network (Samba/SMB) and more to come!
🔷 Slideshow and photo frame with cloud photos from Google Photos, Dropbox, Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive, Samba/SMB, etc.
🔷 Slideshow and photo frame with local photos from photo gallery
🔷 Slideshow and photo frame with background music
🔷 Slideshow and photo frame with various photo display effects
🔷 Slideshow and photo frame with various photo transition effects
🔷 Display weather and time on the photo frame and slideshow
🔷 Display photo information like date/location of the photo on the photo frame and slideshow
🔷 Set photos to auto-play at scheduled time
🔷 Auto-play as screensaver
Fotoo is the best digital photo frame and slideshow app that allows photo streaming from the most popular cloud storage service. As a digital photo frame and slideshow app, it provides great photo streaming experience with beautiful display and transition effects as well as other unique features.
With such a digital photo frame and photo slideshow app, your precious moments never fade away.”
4. Hang Pictures Beta
Easily hang multiple pictures on the first try – no math required!
Step 1: Set wall width and photo spacing.
Step 2: Add photos to the wall
Step 3: With ‘Hang Mode’ selected, click on a picture to see where to place picture hooks.
Step 4: Hang your picture on the wall.
Change picture order
Align pictures by top edge or bottom edge.
Add margins from edge of wall”