If you are looking for the Best App For Hypnosis Android to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 4 Best App For Hypnosis Android that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 4 Best App For Hypnosis Android, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
4 Best App For Hypnosis Android
1. Headspace: Mindful Meditation
“Meditate and sleep soundly. Headspace is your guide to practicing mindfulness in your everyday life. Learn how to relax, manage stress, and focus your energy to become more centered and well rested. Create a calm and positive environment with Headspace.
Guided meditation, sleep meditation, and breathing exercises on Headspace can help you stress less and sleep soundly. Learn mindfulness skills from world-class experts like former monk and Headspace co-founder Andy Puddicombe. Choose from hundreds of guided meditations on a new topic each day: anxiety, focus, relaxation, and more!
Meditation for every experience level and lifestyle. Meditate with friends and build your practice your way. Choose between short 3-minute sessions that fit seamlessly into a busy schedule, or longer meditations to set your intentions for the day. Listen to calming sounds and music with Sleep by Headspace, or release stress and tension through movement with Move Mode.
In just a few minutes a day, Headspace can help bring balance to your everyday life. Even if you’ve never meditated before, the Basics course teaches you meditation essentials.
Download Headspace today and be kind to your mind.
– Guided meditations and hundreds of mindfulness exercises
– Daily meditation practice on a new topic each day with Everyday Headspace
– Breathe easy with 3-minute mini-meditations for a quick mental reset
– Practice mindfulness with “Mindful Moments” to keep you present throughout the day
– Learn meditation skills and find answers to your mindfulness questions
– Relax for a more restful night with Sleep by Headspace
– Fall asleep with sleepcasts — calming stories paired with relaxing sounds
– Soothing sleep sounds with ambient nature recordings
– Tranquil sleep music to help you reach a deep slumber
– Start your day inspired with The Wake Up — a short, daily video series made to brighten your day
STRESS RELIEF & COPING MEDITATIONS
– Ease stress with “SOS” sessions for moments of anxiety
– Learn breathwork to help relax & calm down
– Build resilience with the Weathering the Storm collection
– Meditations to help you cope with sadness, anger & adapting to change
FIND FOCUS & BUILD PRODUCTIVITY
– Improve focus with meditations for working from home
– Boost your concentration & productivity with focus-enhancing music
– Focus music – Choose from 12 different stations to set the right mood for your day
– Tune in to the moment with Headspace’s Chief Music Officer, John Legend
CENTERED FITNESS & TENSION RELEASE
– Relieve stress and release everyday tension with Move Mode
– Mood boosting and motivating at home workouts
– Centered fitness courses: 28 days of mindful fitness and cardio
– Train with experts and Olympians Kim Glass & Leon Taylor
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING AND TERMS
Explore the full Headspace library — including hundreds of meditations, mindfulness training, and calming breathing exercises — with your membership or free trial.
○ Over 40 meditation courses on topics like stress and sleep
○ Dozens of one-off meditations and exercises to add mindfulness to your day
○ Short mini-meditations — great for busy schedules
○ Full access to Sleep by Headspace and Move Mode — bringing mindfulness and meditation to every part of your life”
2. Harmony – Hypnosis Meditation
“*Enhance your ability to relax, sleep well and focus.
*Reduce anxiety, tension and stress.
*Build on your core sense of inner strength and power.
*Gain more confidence and inner control.
*Save time and achieve your goals more quickly and easily.
Harmony contains 3 completely free hypnosis meditations and you can gain full access to all sessions with our free 7 day trial. Listen to one of the sessions every day for the next week and notice the difference in how good you feel.
You can also access 40+ sessions on multiple subjects, the equivalent of 40+ CDs, through our subscription service, with new topics being added regularly.
Downloaded more than two million times our apps have won at The Best App Ever Awards & Best Mobile App Awards & have been recommended by many US doctors via Healthtap.
The recordings utilise unique and special effects including:
Dual Vocal Delivery, where different suggestions or metaphors are delivered separately yet simultaneously through the right and left headphones. The effect is deeply hypnotic and has the benefit of helping the unconscious mind to accept beneficial suggestions with less conscious interference.
Brainwave Entrainment, when the brain is exposed to rhythm, the rhythm is recreated in the brain in the form of electrical impulses. On most of the hypnotherapy recordings within Harmony, you will hear alongside the vocals, music & other sound effects, small, pulses of sound, designed to help you quickly access a deeply relaxed hypnotic state.
“Through repetition of certain techniques, boosters say, Harmony Hypnosis is like training your brain & works so much better”. The Wall Street Journal
“The Ultimate In Self Help…The high quality recordings relax, entrance and help get results rapidly.” Yoga Magazine
The BEST. This is the REAL DEAL. *****
WOW, what an app! I cannot recommend this strongly enough. I owe Darren Marks a great debt of gratitude for his deeply intelligent approach to helping people with pragmatic, on-the-mark therapy… You deserve the life you want, and Darren’s approach can truly help you build it. – by Stuart Gardner
Very soothing *****
Great app! Not just sleep-inducing but also helps you visualize something, such as the most relaxing place you can imagine, and then immerses you in it. Lovely! Great voice too! – by Butterbean1313
Absolutely amazing! *****
I didn’t expect this would have an effect on me, but wow this is amazing. I have only listened a few times but already I am feeling super confident. I’m disappointed when it finishes as I just feel so marvellously relaxed, like I’m on cloud nine! – by Jean McCarthy
You can make massive improvements to your life with self-hypnosis and meditation in terms of personal and professional calm and confidence and the simple feelings of health and well-being. Our mission is to bring daily experiences of calm and focus to as many people as possible. So just relax, try out your free sessions today and enjoy your journey to inner harmony, peace and success.”
Digipill will help you:
• Prevent insomnia
• Reduce stress
• Gain confidence
• Lose weight
• Increase motivation
Digipill can also help you:
• Explore your mind
• Be more creative
• Get closure from a traumatic experience
…and much more!
The relaxation pill, ‘T-Break’, is FREE and comes pre-loaded so you can see real results in less than 20 minutes.
• How do I get more?
When you are ready to try more pills, you can purchase them from the Pill Store inside the app. There are 12 to download right now, and we’re adding more soon. For a full list of pills, check out http://digipill.com
• How does it work?
Digipill uses a unique combination of psychoacoustics and NLP to help you to unlock your subconscious in order to change your mood, perception, or even your behaviour. For more information about how it works and the science behind Digipill, visit http://digipill.com
• How do I use it?
Download a pill, remove all distractions, sit back with some headphones, and listen.
• How do I get in touch?
As always, we love to hear from you, especially if you want to suggest a way we can improve Digipill, or simply share a great experience!
4. “HypnoBox: Self Hypnosis, Sleep”
“HypnoBox helps you to achieve a natural state of deep relaxation. In this state, your subconscious is optimally able to absorb new thought and behavioral suggestions. Many topics like sleep hypnosis, weight loss hypnosis, guided meditation and plenty of affirmations can be found in our self care app.
🦉 Choose from more 600 audio suggestion elements
✏️ Create your own tailored hypnosis sessions
👩🏾🦱 Female or 🧔🏻 male voice selectable
⏺️ Record and import audio
⭐ Direct suggestions in the first person (“I”)
📴 Can be used offline
Developed by experienced hypnotherapists.
** HYPNO-INNOVATION AWARD WINNER **
Awarded by the International Hypnosis Congress, Zurich
Among the “TOP 44 Apps to know”
“The app actually managed to pacify the critic!”
Self-test in “Business Punk” magazine
„Next level meditation!“
Paul Gibbs – Expert-User (USA)
Start immediately and load the Free Box:
You will get four free sessions on “Relaxation”, “Better Sleep”, “Better Memory” and “Do it!”. You have instant access to nine free suggestion/affirmation elements, as well as the functions of recording & importing your own audio.
Key facts about hypnosis in brief:
• Self hypnosis is completely natural
• 90-95% of our thoughts and actions originate from our subconscious, so this is where it makes sense to change mental programs to our advantage. Affirmations are great self care
• Self hypnosis & hypnotherapy isn’t sleep, but focused relaxation.
• Your subconscious is more responsive and can accept new thoughts and behavior suggestions
• You only absorb the suggestions that you really want to absorb
• You will definitely not stay in hypnosis forever. You will wake up naturally at some point, relax or just sleep well
The annual subscription unlocks all current and future content of the HypnoBox self hypnosis app.
Bernhard Tewes is the author and creator of HypnoBox – The Self Hypnosis App. As an experienced hypnotherapist, he works with innovative hypnosis & guided meditation and sleep methods such as the “Tewes Technique” for hypnotherapy and quit smoking in his office in Berlin/Germany.
Better sleep with HypnoBox? For great sleep hypnosis & affirmations check out the “Sleep Box” in the hypno app and sleep well. We also offer relax sleep sounds and guided meditation music. If you are looking for sleep stories for adults, check out the “Spiritual Box”. Guided meditation and sleep hypnosis in the “Meditation Box”.
Feel free to contact email@example.com for more self hypnosis information.”