If you are looking for the Best App For Large Pdf Files Android to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 4 Best App For Large Pdf Files Android that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 4 Best App For Large Pdf Files Android, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
4 Best App For Large Pdf Files Android
1. Adobe Acrobat Reader: Edit PDF
“Do you need to work with documents on the go? Get the Adobe Acrobat Reader mobile app, the world’s most trusted PDF viewer, with more than 635 million installs. Store your files online and read PDF files anywhere with this leading, free PDF reader and file manager. You can also view, share, annotate, and add e-signatures to PDF documents.
With a premium subscription you can use Acrobat Reader as a PDF editor to edit text and images, a PDF converter to export to and from PDF, or use other advanced features to create PDFs, combine PDF documents, organize PDFs, and more.
VIEW AND PRINT PDFs
• Open and view PDFs with the free Adobe PDF viewer app.
• Choose Single Page or Continuous scroll mode.
• Help save battery with dark mode.
• Print documents directly from your device.
READ PDFs MORE EASILY
• Get the best PDF reading experience with Liquid Mode.
• Content in your PDF document reflows to fit your screen.
• Use the Liquid Mode outline for quick navigation.
• Search to find text fast in your PDF documents.
SHARE PDFs AND COLLABORATE
• Share files for commenting or viewing.
• Collect comments from multiple people in one file online.
• Speed document reviews by responding to each other’s comments.
• Receive activity notifications for files you’ve shared.
• Add PDF notes and comments, including sticky notes and highlights.
• Write on PDF documents by adding text or drawings.
• Share a file with others to collect all comments in one place.
• Subscribe to edit text and images directly in your PDF.
• Fix a typo or add a paragraph with the paid PDF editor feature.
• Add, delete, or rotate an image with your upgraded Acrobat PDF app.
FILL AND SIGN FORMS
• Easily fill in PDF forms with the form filler feature.
• E-sign documents using your finger or stylus.
STORE AND MANAGE FILES
• Sign in to your free account to store and access files across devices.
• Access all your files by linking online storage accounts, like Microsoft OneDrive, Dropbox, or Google Drive.
• Star files to quickly open your most important or favorite documents.
CONNECT TO GOOGLE DRIVE
• Connect your Google Drive account to access PDFs and other files with ease.
• View, share, and star Google Drive files directly in Acrobat Reader.
• Create, edit, combine, compress, and export Google Drive files with a subscription.
WORK WITH SCANNED DOCUMENTS
• Access scanned PDFs that you’ve captured using the free Adobe Scan app.
• Open your scans in Adobe Acrobat Reader to fill, sign, comment, and share.
Subscribe for even more PDF power. Subscriptions work across mobile and web.
• Edit text and images right in your PDF document (mobile only).
• Combine files into one PDF file and organize pages.
• Create PDF files from documents or images.
• Export PDFs to Microsoft Word, Excel, or PowerPoint.
• Compress PDF files to reduce file size.
• Protect PDF documents by adding passwords.
The Acrobat Reader mobile app is designed to work with customers who have Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) enabled.
Terms & Conditions:
Do Not Sell My Personal Information: https://www.adobe.com/go/ca-rights
The Adobe Acrobat Reader PDF creator and document editor app puts your office in your pocket. View, annotate, fill, sign, and share PDF files with the free Adobe PDF reader. Convert JPG files to PDF format, create and sign fillable PDF forms, and add your e-signature to shared documents. Working with PDF documents has never been so easy.”
2. PDFelement-PDF Editor & Reader
PDFelement boosts your productivity with everything you need to read, annotate and manage PDF files on the go.
√ Markup & Annotate PDF
– Highlight, underline or strike through context;
– Add text box, text call-out, shapes and freehand drawing.
√ Combine PDF
– Combine different format files into a new PDF.
√ PDF File Management
– Support move, copy and rename your PDF files;
– Embedded with special folders to manage PDF effortlessly, and customize your own PDF folder.
√ File Sharing
– Support sharing the edited PDF to other apps or emailing directly.
Need HELP? Please contact us! We’ll feedback to you ASAP.
Support Center： http://support.wondershare.com
Official Website： https://pdf.wondershare.com
If you think this App helps you, your positive review in the App Store would be much appreciated.”
3. Xodo PDF Reader & Editor
• Fastest PDF viewing engine and smooth navigation
• Write directly on a PDF, highlight and underline text, and more
• Auto-sync your PDF edits with Dropbox, Google Drive and OneDrive
• Open MS Office Word, PowerPoint, and Excel files for reading and annotating, and save as PDF
• Annotate PDFs with others in real time
• Fill PDF forms and sign documents
• Take notes on blank PDFs
• Powerful file organizer
• Complete PDF support and compatible with Adobe Acrobat® and other PDF viewers supporting standard PDF annotations
• Optimized for tablets and phones, Xodo is full-featured and a pleasure to use
• Integrated with our in-browser Chrome app: http://goo.gl/IVsRl0
• Bookmark PDF pages for future reference
• Night Mode for comfortable PDF reading in dark environments
• Tabs allow you to quickly work across multiple PDF documents
• Crop pages to fit content precisely on small screens
• Reflow reading mode shows the PDF text at a size of your choosing
• A PDF table of contents allows you to jump chapters and sections
• Printing on KitKat and Lollipop
• Full screen mode on KitKat and higher
• Enjoy continuous vertical scrolling while viewing in single page, two pages, and cover page modes
• Support for Samsung Multi Window
• Full text search with navigable, detailed list of search results, page rotation, high levels of zoom, and more
PDF Annotator and Editor
• Draw and type directly on PDFs
• Highlight, underline and strikeout text
• Add arrows, circles, lines and more
• See all annotations at a glance with the annotation summary, and just tap one to navigate to it
• Scroll and turn pages by using two fingers while you annotate
• Merge and split PDFs; rotate pages
• Optimized for SPen and other select styluses
• Thumbnail browser for deleting pages, changing page order, and inserting blank pages
Sign & Fill PDF Forms
• Fill out, save, and send PDF forms
• Sign a document by hand, and save your signature for later reuse
Convert & Create
• Use your camera to scan a page, or open an existing image to create a new PDF (tif, jpeg, gif, png)
• Create new blank PDFs and use Xodo to take notes
Dropbox & Google Drive Sync
• Auto-sync annotations back to Dropbox or Google Drive
• For Dropbox, data use is minimized by uploading only the changes you make, not the whole document
• Rename, copy, move, or delete docs and folders with Xodo’s built-in file manager
• Recent files can be quickly accessed, and will automatically open to the last page visited
• Grid view shows thumbnail previews of PDFs and easy access to file details
Make Xodo Better:
Have an idea to make Xodo even better? We’d love to hear it! Please add your idea and vote on other ones here: http://goo.gl/mE8lrv. Community interest plays a big part in how we prioritize upcoming features, so let us know what’s important to you.
Want to try out the latest features, and help iron out any problems before the update goes mainstream? Then join the Xodo beta program: https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.xodo.pdf.reader
Xodo | Transforming how the world works with PDFs | @XodoPDF | http://www.xodo.com | http://www.xodo.com/legal
Xodo is powered by PDFTron | http://pdftron.com”
4. Foxit PDF Editor
“Want a PDF editor? Try Foxit PDF Editor. This is an easy-to-use PDF editor which allows you to view and annotate PDF files on Android devices while on the go. The Foxit PDF Editor also offers advanced features based on subscription, including export PDF, edit PDF, and protect PDF, etc.
Foxit PDF Editor provides you with the following capabilities:
• Reliable: 100% compliant with your current PDF ecosystem.
• Lightweight: doesn’t exhaust your device resources.
• Fast: no long waits to open PDFs.
• Secure: powerful file protection features to safeguard sensitive information against unauthorized access.
• Collaborative: full control of your content.
• Multi-Language: support for 12 languages.
What Foxit PDF Editor can offer to you:
View and manage PDF files
• Reflow PDF files for easy viewing
• Easy document navigation with bookmark management features
• Search for text within your PDF document
• Supports tabbed document interface (for tablet only)
• Supports to read the PDF out loud
• Rename, move, copy or delete PDF file(s)
Collaborate and share PDF files
• Add annotations and stamps to PDF files
• Share PDF files and screenshots from within the application
• Share multiple files across your desktop and Android device via Wi-Fi
• Save, synchronize and access PDF files in popular cloud services (Google Drive, OneDrive, etc.)
Create and convert PDFs
• Create blank PDFs from scratch*
• Create PDFs from Microsoft Office, image, text, and HTML files*
• Scan and convert paper documents to PDFs
• Convert PDFs to Microsoft Office, image, text, or HTML files*
• Combine PDFs to create a new PDF*
Edit PDF files
• Insert audios, videos, or hyperlinks to PDFs*
• Add/edit text and image objects in PDFs*
• Edit document properties*
• Optimize PDF documents*
• Reorganize PDF pages
Work on PDF forms
• Fill out and save PDF forms
• Import and export form data
• Submit PDF forms via HTTP, FTP, or Email
• Work on XFA forms*
Sign and protect PDFs
• Add handwritten signatures to PDFs
• Sign PDF documents with an existing digital certificate*
• Protect PDF files with password and Microsoft Information Protection*
• Protect PDF information with redaction*
The features marked with the asterisk (*) are advanced features based on subscription through in-app purchase. You can have a 7-day free trial for the advanced features. To activate the advanced features, you should create a Foxit account and subscribe to Foxit PDF Editor. After subscription, just sign in with your Foxit account and the advanced features will be available.
Have feedback? You can contact us at the following address: https://www.foxit.com/support/ticket.html
Follow Foxit on Facebook and Twitter!