If you are looking for the Best App For Lecture Recording Android to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 4 Best App For Lecture Recording Android that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 4 Best App For Lecture Recording Android, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
4 Best App For Lecture Recording Android
1. Rev Audio & Voice Recorder
1. Record your interviews, lectures, meetings and more. Dictate memos and notes. Your audio will sound great.
2. Organize and edit recordings on your phone. Share via email, Dropbox, Evernote, or any of your favorite sharing apps.
3. Order voice-to-text transcription, made by humans. Enjoy 99%+ accuracy guaranteed and on average <12-hour turnaround for only $1.25 per audio minute.
* High-quality recording and playback engine that’s optimized for voice recording and dictation. Your audio will be crystal clear.
* Simple and beautiful user interface
* Continue recording in the background while using other apps or while your phone goes to sleep
* High audio quality
* Simple one-step process for transcribing (voice to text) your audio
* See the status of your transcriptions in the app; receive the finished transcripts in-app and via email
* Share recordings directly from our app using email, text message, or any of your favorite sharing apps.
* Download your recordings to your computer
Rev.com provides the world’s best human transcription (voice to text) service, at $1.25 / minute. Our highly-trained, experienced, global team of professional transcriptionists enables us to work on your dictation, lecture, interview, etc, projects 24/7. Our quality control team consists of senior transcriptionists who review and edit the work of our team, adding an additional layer of proofreading to ensure our clients receive highly accurate transcriptions. Learn more at www.rev.com
You own and control everything about your recordings. For full details see http://www.rev.com/voicerecorder/privacy”
2. Tape-a-Talk Voice Recorder
“Tape-a-Talk Voice Recorder let’s you record voice and audio in highest quality. It supports unlimited recordings in the background. Get the best from your microphone and listen to crystal clear sound thanks to the uncompressed audio quality. If you want to save storage, use the lighter AAC format that sports decent quality as well.
Record with screen off during school classes, business meetings, melody captures or lectures. Listen to your audio and voice recordings easily with a click and edit them within the app. Pause/Rewind/FF as you know it from the dictation machine.
Save your recordings to internal or external storage. Don’t want to lose recordings in case your phone is lost or stolen? Optionally upload recordings to the cloud automatically and choose whether that should be done over WiFi only to save space (pro feature).
Tape-a-Talk is the handy tool for musicians, students, learners or simply everyone. Customize the app to your needs by the comprehensive list of settings, change the look of the interface and enjoy the audio recorder that just works as you want it to – whether it’s speech, voice, audio or music – Tape-a-Talk got you covered.
You are about to download the free version. The Pro version includes additional features:
★ Integrated Cloud Upload (Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, OneDrive).
★ High recording quality, up to 44.1 kHz PCM.
★ Unlock all settings.
★ Choose from multiple different color themes.
★ No ads.
Record voice notes, rehearsals, classes, memos:
– High quality PCM or low size AAC recordings, in background and with pause function (PCM).
– Rewind/Fast-forward during a recording as with your analog dictation machine (.wav).
– Visualizing waveform too see volume during recording.
– Use one of the two available widgets to record from your home screen.
Share voice notes, dictation or melodies easily:
– Upload to Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, OneDrive via the integrated cloud upload feature.
– Use WiFi transfer to access your voice recordings from your computer.
– Send your recordings with custom preconfigured mail recipients.
– Share or send via mail or third party apps.
– Set recordings as ringtone.
– Cut recordings (PCM).
– Sort by name, date, size, length to keep the overview.
– Samplerate and -format can be configured.
– …and much more!
Feel free to send us comments via mail. We look forward to helping you and improving Tape-a-Talk even further.
– Write to external storage (to store recordings)
– Record audio
– Change settings (to set ringtone)
– Internet (to support cloud feature)”
3. “AZ Screen Recorder – Video Recorder, Livestream”
AZ Screen Recorder is a stable, high-quality screen recorder for Android that helps you record smooth & clear screen videos. With a ton of features like screen capture, screen video recorder, video editor, live stream screen, this screen recording app provides an easy way to record screen videos such as video tutorials, video calls, game videos, live shows.
HIGH-QUALITY video: 1080p, 12Mbps, 60FPS
NO recording time limit
NO root needed
★ Screen recording
AZ Screen Recorder provides stable and fluid screen recording. With this screen recorder, you can easily record popular mobile game videos; you can record video calls with family and friends…
Screen Video Recorder with internal sound
From Android 10, this free screen recorder will support recording internal audio. If you want to record gameplay, video tutorial with internal audio, this powerful screen recorder with audio is the best choice for you.
Game Recorder in FULL HD
This game recorder supports the recording game screen in high quality: 1080p, 60FPS, 12Mbps. Many resolutions, frame rates, and bit rates are available for you.
Screen Recorder with Facecam
By using this Screen Recorder with Facecam, your face and emotions can be recorded in a small overlay window. You can freely adjust the Facecam size and drag it to any position on the screen
AZ Screen Recorder provides a ton of free features:
– Record internal sound (from Android 10)
– Record gameplay with external sound
– Pause/resume screen recording
– Enable front camera (Facecam)
– GIF maker: A GIF recorder help you record the screen as GIF
– Control screen recording through floating window or notification bar
– Shake the device to stop recording the screen
– Draw on the screen while recording gameplay
– Transfer recorded videos, and screenshots to your computer through Wifi
★ Video Editor
After recording device screen, you can edit your videos with these editing functions:
– Convert video to GIF
– Trim video
– Remove middle part of video
– Merge videos: Combine multiple videos into one
– Add background music to video
– Add subtitles to video
– Extract image from video
– Crop video
– Rotate video
– Compress video
– Edit audio
With the screen broadcast function of the AZ Screen Recorder, you can stream your screen to Youtube, Facebook, Twitch, and more. You can stream gameplay to show your skills or stream films, TV shows, and sports events. AZ Screen Recorder provides the following features to help you livestream easily:
– Several broadcast resolution settings, stream with the high quality you want
– Facecam while live streaming
★ Screenshots and Image Editing
AZ Screen Recorder is more than a screen video recorder. It can also capture screenshots and edit images. You can take a screenshot easily with one click, use in-app image editing tools to stitch/crop images, and share your screenshots with your friends. Some top editing features can be listed below:
– Stitch images: Auto detect and combine several images into one
– Crop images: Remove unwanted parts
– Blur image: pixelate areas you don’t want to show
– Add text, and draw on image…
Thanks for downloading AZ Screen Recorder. If you have any feedback, bug reports, suggestions, or you can help with the translations, please contact us at email@example.com
Subscribe to our Youtube channel:
Follow us on Facebook:
It has been designed while having a user at university (or at school) in mind, for instance a lecturer who is using it for recording her/his lecture while teaching using LectureNotes (by writing on the device and projecting the screen content for the audience) or a student who is using it for recording the lecture’s audio while taking handwritten notes during a lecture. However, it has many potential applications outside university, for instance in business or technology.
Its major target devices are tablets with Android 3.0 or later.
NOTE: Even though this app can be used on its own, it is mainly intended to serve as an extension for LectureNotes and is best used in conjunction with it. If you wish to record audio while taking handwritten notes, please launch LectureNotes and start audio recording there, the audio files will be stored within the corresponding notebook directory.
We would love to hear from you, please send feedback and feature requests to us by email. If you encounter a problem with the app, please email us and we will do our very best to fix it quickly.
* requires only minimal permissions and no internet connection (we do respect your privacy!)
* allows audio signals to be recorded and replayed
* allows lectures (and other audio signals) to be recorded in a synchronized fashion while taking handwritten notes using LectureNotes (requires LectureNotes to be installed)
* allows lectures (or other recorded audio signals) to be replayed in a synchronized fashion together with the handwritten notes taken using LectureNotes (requires LectureNotes to be installed)
See the help page https://www.acadoid.com/apps/lr/help/ for more details.
Possible issue: For good audio quality, it is advisable to use an external microphone, in particular when taking notes with a stylus with a hard tip in parallel (the noise that the tip causes on the device display and human voices are in the same frequency range and the former cannot be filtered away reliably).”