If you are looking for the Best App For Led Notification Android to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 4 Best App For Led Notification Android that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 4 Best App For Led Notification Android, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
4 Best App For Led Notification Android
1. Light Manager 2 – LED Settings
“Configure LED color and its flashing frequency for notification as shown below:
– Miss call
– Calendar reminder
– Facebook Messenger
– GO SMS Pro
– Handcent SMS
– chomp SMS
– Textra SMS
– Verizon Messages
– Any 3rd party apps
– Low battery
– Battery charging
– Battery charged
– No signal
– No 3G/4G
– No Wifi
– Airplane Mode On
– Silent Mode On
– Vibration Mode On
– Ringer Mode On
– Mobile Data On
– Wifi On
– Wifi Hotspot On
– GPS On
– Bluetooth On
– NFC On
There are three operating modes:
1) Normal Mode – Only LED color for the first notification will be flashing
2) Alternating Mode – A few LED colors will be flashing alternately when multiple notifications are received
3) Screen Mode – Notifications alert will be shown on screen (For those devices without a physical notification LED, only available for Android 4.3 and above)
You may go to the test section to test whether this app works for your device.
For supported devices list and FAQ, you may go to the link below:
2. Notification light / LED for Pixel – aodNotify
With aodNotify you can easily add a notification light / LED to your Pixel phone!
You can select different notification light styles and show the notification light around the camera cutout, screen edges or even simulate an notification LED light dot in the statusbar of your Pixel 6, Pixel 5 or Pixel 4a device!
As the notification light is integrated in Pixel’s Always On Display it has minimal battery consumption and doesn’t drain your battery like other apps which keep your phone awake!
If you don’t need the Always On Display, the app can also activate the Always On Display (AOD) only on notifications or show the notification LED light even without the Always On Display!
With the notification preview feature you can directly see if you have important notifications without waking your Pixel 6, Pixel 5 or Pixel 4a!
• Notification light / LED for Pixel 6, Pixel 5, Pixel 4a and others!
• Low energy notification preview (android 10+)
• Activate Always On Display (AOD) only on notifications
• Charging / Low battery light / LED
• Get notified without notification sound!
• Notification light styles (around camera, screen, LED dot)
• Custom app / contact colors
• ECO animations to save battery
• Interval mode (on/off) to save battery
• Night times to save battery
• Minimal battery consumption
BATTERY USAGE PER HOUR ~
• LED – 3.0%
• LED & INTERVAL – 1.5%
• LED & ECO ANIMATION – 1.5%
• LED & ECO ANIMATION & INTERVAL – 1.0%
• NOTIFICATION PREVIEW – 0.5%
• ALWAYS ON DISPLAY – 0.5%
Without the LED notification light the app consumes almost 0% battery!
• Pixel 6
• Pixel 5
• Pixel 4a
• More in testing
• Google may block this app with future updates!
• Please check if the app is compatible before updating phone software or always on display!
• Altough we never experienced any screen burn in issues on our test devices, we recommend to not keep the notification light / LED active for a long time! Use at you own responsibility!
“Google Pixel” is a protected trademark of “Google LLC””
3. NotifyBuddy – AMOLED Notification Light
So I was annoyed not having an LED notification light on OnePlus 6T and I tried to make one of my own.
With phones having AMOLED display whenever a desired notification comes the app brings in a black screen with notification LED looking animation.
To use it:
1. Disable Ambient Display and any battery optimisation for the app.
2. Give notification access permission.
3 Select apps you want notifications for, by choosing a color
Note: On successfully selecting a color for an app the text in which the App name is written should change to that color
For MIUI 11 devices make sure that AutoStart is enabled in App Info. Also check “Show on lock screen” permission in other settings.
Settings image: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=1yxrLd5u7kLSGBwviKhXYqM21YLC8Dhiv
1. Change LED animation time.
2. Change LED colours.
3. Change LED position.
4. Notify for missed calls.
5. Change LED size (Premium required!)
6. Add Downtime
And many more…
Premium version can be bought within the app to unlock all features!
If having problem head to : https://forum.xda-developers.com/oneplus-6t/themes/app-amoled-notification-light-t3943715/post79810512#post79810512″
“Let LED Blinker Notifications show your missed calls, SMS and Gmail messages. If you have no hardware led, the screen is used.
Only some applications are supported by the lite version, see advantages of the full version below!
All apps are supported in the full version.
It is possible to remove the ADS (see the button at the top or at menu) but you WON’T get the FULL VERSION!
This app, which ist created in material design, is very simple to use and not much configuration is needed!
For latest news and tips read my blog https://mo-blog.de/en_US/
✔ Works with latest Android Kitkat/Lollipop/Marshmallow/Nougat/Oreo/Pie/Android 10, 11, 12
✔ individual settings for each app, e. g. blink rate, vibration, sounds and repeats
✔ Last notifications overview and statistics
✔ Last messages overview including messages deleted by your contacts (in-app purchase)
✔ Silent mode for every day (enable it for the night to stop blinking)
✔ widget to deactivate LED Blinker/remove notifications quickly
✔ Screen LED for phones without real LED
Examples for apps with notifications:
✔ missed calls and sms
✔ Battery status
✔ Google Mail
✔ Google Talk/Google Hangouts
✔ Calendar reminder notifications
✔ Standard EMail App
✔ Bluetooth messages (LED goes on when bluetooth is active)
✔ Alternative On-Screen-LED
Advantages full version:
✔ Contact specfic colors for WhatsApp, missed call, Telegram, Signal
✔ light and dark color scheme
✔ export/import settings (no lost settings when you install new ROMS/mods)
✔ Enable the camera flashlight for new notifications (laboratory function – beta)
✔ New smart notifications (filter for specific message text)
✔ Use app symbols or custom pictures for on screen LED
✔ All apps are supported
✔ Facebook messages
✔ Skype messages
✔ Twitter, Threema (now with group support),
AndroidHeadLines: ‘LED Blinker is an Android app that aims to make it much easier to help you figure out which notification is which’.
Unlike other apps in this category you don’t need ‘ROOT’ access to use LED Blinker and this app is very battery friendly!
All rights are needed to run the app, lesser are not possible.
Please try out the lite version at first to see if your hardware LED works (on screen LED is always working!).
Fast support is very important for me! (Look at the ratings, thanks to all people!)
If you have problems please do a full re-install and/or reboot your phone.
Otherwise contact me at Facebook or Email to get help.
Let your led indicator glow with different colors!