If you are looking for the Best App For Lg Tv Android to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 4 Best App For Lg Tv Android that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 4 Best App For Lg Tv Android, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
4 Best App For Lg Tv Android
1. Remote for LG TV
The application works on all TVs equipped with “Smart TV” technology and connected to your (WiFi or Ethernet) network.
At first launch, the application will search your TV on the network.
The application will then be asked to enter the code that appears on your TV in order to establish a secure connection.
And voila, you can now control your LG TV directly from your smartphone.
For any comments or questions write us.
“Remote for LG TV” is neither an official LG product, nor are we affiliated with the LG company.”
2. Smart TV Remote for LG SmartTV
“Turn your phone into the best remote control for your Netcast or WebOS LG Smart TV, and get a set of features that no other app has, even the official LG remotes. Control multiple TVs over WiFi and stop searching for the plastic remotes. Use keyboard for easier text input, touchpad for navigation, etc.
Some of the features that make this a better remote than your plastic remotes:
– CONTROL MULTIPLE TVS from a single app
– VERY LIMITED ADS nobody hates full-screen ads more than us
– NOTIFICATION REMOTE to control your TV from any app or even lockscreen
– JUMP TO ANY CHANNEL straight from the app, without having to scroll through channels on the TV
– JUMP TO ANY TV APP straight from the app
– CREATE CHANNEL SHORTCUTS on your homescreen. Do you want an ESPN shortcut on your phone’s homescreen ? Now you can do that!
– CREATE APP SHORTCUTS on your home screen. Have a “Netflix” button straight on your phone’s homescreen that launches it on your TV!
– MUTE ON CALL mute your TV when the phone rings
Please note that this application cannot turn on your TV. Your TV is not connected to WiFi when it is OFF, so it can’t accept commands”
3. LG webOS Magic Remote
• Magic Remote functionality (Just point your mobile phone toward your Smart TV to move cursor around the screen, like a computer mouse) (Gyroscope required);
• One-click connection;
• Buttons layout editor – create your own layouts and change another!
• No more gyroscope requirement – touch-pad implemented!
• Power TV On/Off buttons for Wi-Fi and Infrared port;
• Channel switch and Application launch dialogs.
• mobile phone and webOS TV pairing required for the first app start only;
• mobile phone and webOS TV should be in the same local network.”
4. Remote for LG Smart TV
“Smartify is a free remote control with a keyboard and a touchpad for LG Smart TV. Simply connect the TV and phone or tablet to one Wi-Fi network, and you will be able to control your TV from your mobile device after a simple pairing procedure.
Smartify is a true universal remote. The application supports all TV models with WebOS operating system, as well as Netcast models released since 2012.
The application contains a large set of buttons using which you will get access to all the functions of your TV. Now all the necessary for control are on hand – true LG remote. The automatic connection function relieves you from the necessity to enter the PIN every time to connect to the TV. A large touchpad will allow you to easily select and flick the content on the TV screen.
* Fast and easy connection to the TV;
* All the necessary buttons for controlling the TV;
* Large touchpad and scroll bar;
* Keyboard for entering text in the browser;
* Automatic connection to the TV;
* Wear OS;
Smartify easily converts your smartphone or tablet into a remote for LG. Controlling your TV has never been easier.
Text input limitations:
Text input is only available in the TV apps which support TV keyboard. The keyboard will appear on mobile device screen automatically after you activate the input field on your TV screen. Some services, like Netflix, YouTube and others, have their own keyboards and are not supported by Smartify.
Kraftwerk 9, Inc is not an affiliated entity of LG Electronics, and “Smartify – LG TV Remote” application is not an official product of LG.”