If you are looking for the Best App For Math Skills Android to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 4 Best App For Math Skills Android that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 4 Best App For Math Skills Android, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
4 Best App For Math Skills Android
1. Microsoft Math Solver
“Microsoft Math solver app provides help with a variety of problems including arithmetic, algebra, trigonometry, calculus, statistics, and other topics using an advanced AI powered math solver. Simply write a problem on screen or use the camera to snap a math photo. Microsoft Math problem solver instantly recognizes the problem and helps you to solve it with ⚡FREE Step-By-Step Explanations⚡, interactive graphs, similar problems from the web and online video lectures. Quickly look up related concepts. Get help with your homework problems and gain confidence in mastering 💯 the techniques ⚡It is absolutely FREE and No Ads!⚡
● ✏️ Write an equation on screen as you naturally do on paper
● 📷 Scan printed or handwritten math problem
● ⌨️ Type and edit using advanced scientific calculator
● Get interactive Step-by-Step explanations 💡 & Graphing calculator 📈
● Import images with equations from gallery 🖼️
● Scan and Solve Worksheets with multiple problems
● 🔎Search the web for similar problems and video lectures
● Try word problems
● Scan and plot x-y data tables for linear/non-linear functions
● Learn mathematics in your language – supports Chinese, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, and many more
● Elementary: arithmetic, real, complex numbers, LCM, GCD, factors, roman numerals
● Pre-Algebra: radicals and exponents, fractions, matrices, determinants
● Algebra: quadratic & simultaneous equations, inequalities, rational expressions, linear, polynomial and exponential graphs
● Word problems on mathematical concepts, number theory, probability, volume, surface area
● Basic Calculus: Summations, Limits, derivatives, integrals
● Statistics: Mean, Median, Mode, Standard Deviation, permutations, combinations
Find out more about Microsoft Math Solver app on our website 👉 Link: https://math.microsoft.com
📧 Contact us at email: email@example.com We look forward to your feedback.”
2. Zoolingo – Preschool Learning Games For Toddler
“Learning was never this fun before, with a monkey friend to help your toddler’s mind grow! It’s time to play and learn! With the best unique Zoolingo app, your kid will learn colors, shapes, animals, ABCs, math, and grammar! Zoolingo is a special preschool learning app with free animal games, interactive puzzles, educational tasks, and improving skills! Help your preschool child to learn before school!
Teach your child how to count, pronounce words, and recognize colors with easy-to-use Zoolingo app! Also, improve your child’s vocabulary is up to 16 languages with our multiple language options. Zoolingo games for toddlers are not only fun, but they also teach early learning skills that will give your child a head-start in education!
● Multi-language: Zoolingo’s educational fun learning games are available in 16 different languages for a multi-lingual education (English, Japanese, Mandarin (Chinese), Spanish, Norwegian, French, German, Russian, Turkish, Italian, Danish, Swedish, Portuguese, South Korean, Indonesian and Arabic);
● Easy-to-use: your toddler and kindergarten will be completely obsessed with colorful and easy Zoolingo animal designs. Zoo animal games keep your child entertained while educating;
● Exercising and Developing: Zoolingo is an educational game for kids that comes from 7 different games that teach children, toddlers, teach kids, and preschool. Toddler games develop early learning skills and help your child continue to learn and grow.
● Multifunctionality: you will find games for learning shapes, colors, numbers, animals, ABCs and more.
Enjoy preschool games and puzzles that engage and teach your child.Install one of the best toddler games Zoolingo now!
Let us know if you have any suggestions or feedback, we would love to hear from you to keep making better games!
3. NumberDrop: Hard Math Puzzles
A fun way to improve your mental math
• Uniquely challenging math puzzles.
• Swipe to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
• Complete a puzzle by matching the target numbers.
Challenging number puzzles to train your brain
• Levels start easy but quickly become difficult.
• Train your arithmetic and logic better than sudoku and kakuro.
• Try it and see the results for your mental math skills
Unique and limitless gameplay
• Hundreds of levels + new puzzles to play every week!
• Infinite puzzles in Random mode
• Share any puzzle as a link with friends
Check out more info on our free math game below!
A mental math workout that will train your brain
Our addictive number puzzles are great for arithmetic practice!
Number Drop is simple to play but these math puzzles steadily become more challenging. It’s a number game for adults or any younger arithmetic genius.
To complete these number puzzles you must use arithmetic through addition, subtraction, multiplication and division and also drop the numbers in the right order.
It’s a great way to master your mental math and logic skills.
☕ Add, subtract, multiply and divide to complete hundreds of captivating levels.
📈 Our math puzzles steadily increase in difficulty for fun brain training.
📆 Fresh number puzzles are delivered to your phone every week!
🏕 Play our math games anywhere, any time with offline play and no time limits.
🏆 Leaderboards and achievements to show off your arithmetic skills.
🔀 Generate infinite math puzzles in random mode.
👥 Share any math puzzle with friends to share the challenge!
How to play Number Drop
• Select +, -, × or ÷ and swipe between two numbers to combine them.
• The bottom row values must match the target values with nothing left over.
• Sometimes you will get stuck. You can restart, undo or use a hint.
Share your best math puzzles with us and if we feature it as puzzle of the week, we will reward you with in-game items!
4. MalMath: Step by step solver
“MalMath is a math problem solver with step by step description and graph view. It’s free and works offline.
It helps students to understand the solving process and others who have problems on their homework. It is helpful for high school and college students, teachers and parents.
Key MalMath features:
• Step by step description with detailed explanation for each step.
• Easier to understand steps using highlights.
• Graph analysis.
• Generates math problems with several categories and difficulty levels.
• Save or share solutions and graphs.
Currently available languages: English, German, Spanish, Italian, French, Turkish, Albanian, Croatian, Arabic, Portuguese, Azerbaijani, Russian, Japanese.
You can find more about it at http://www.malmath.com/”