If you are looking for the Best App For Meeting Notes Android to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 3 Best App For Meeting Notes Android that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 3 Best App For Meeting Notes Android, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
3 Best App For Meeting Notes Android
1. Microsoft OneNote: Save Ideas and Organize Notes
“Organize your thoughts, discoveries, and ideas and simplify planning important moments in your life with your digital notepad. Microsoft OneNote lets you take notes on your phone and sync them across all your devices.
With OneNote, you can plan a big event, seize a moment of inspiration to create something new, and track your list of errands that are too important to forget. Take notes, write memos and make a digital sketchbook right on your phone. Capture pictures and add images to your notes.
Sync notes across your devices to access them anytime, anywhere. Save ideas and check your list at home, in the office, or on the go across your devices. Search your notes quickly and effortlessly.
Take notes, share ideas, organize and collaborate when you download Microsoft OneNote today.
Capture Content And Get Organized
• Write notes, draw and clip things from the web to get your thoughts down into your notebook.
• Use OneNote’s flexible canvas to place content anywhere you want.
• Scan documents and business cards straight into OneNote.
• Save pictures and images to your notes.
Take Notes And Achieve More
• OneNote is a digital notebook that brings 3-ring binders to the digital era.
• Organize notes with sections and pages to separate thoughts by theme at school, home or work.
• Organize your notes using to-do lists, follow up items, marks for what’s important and custom labels.
• Use OneNote as a notebook, journal or a notepad.
Save Ideas At The Speed of Light
• OneNote syncs your notes across all devices and lets multiple people work on the content together, at the same time.
• Use the notepad to list your thoughts down whenever something crosses your mind.
• Notepad badge hovers on screen and lets you quickly write your thoughts down any time.
• Sticky notes are helpful for quick memos.
Collaborate and Share Notes
• Take meeting notes, brainstorm projects, draw attention to important points and organize key resources.
• Collaborate in real time to stay in sync and on the same page.
• Take notes and save ideas across your favorite devices, no matter what device your team likes to use.
• Take notes during classes or meetings, mixing in text, voice, ink and web clippings.
• Search your notes with a fast and powerful search function
Better Together With Microsoft Office
• OneNote is part of the Office family and works great with your favorite apps, such as Excel or Word, to help you do more.
Write notes, save ideas and keep up with your to-do list with Microsoft OneNote.
You can find answers to frequently asked questions about OneNote for Android at http://aka.ms/OnenoteAndroidFAQ
• Requires Android OS 5.0 or later.
• A free Microsoft account is required to use OneNote.
• OneNote opens existing notebooks created in Microsoft OneNote 2010 format or later.
• To sync your notes to OneDrive for Business, sign in with your organization’s Office 365 or SharePoint account.
This app is provided either by Microsoft or a third-party app publisher and is subject to a separate privacy statement and terms and conditions. Data provided through the use of this store and this app may be accessible to Microsoft or the third-party app publisher, as applicable, and transferred to, stored and processed in the United States or any other country where Microsoft or the app publisher and their affiliates or service providers maintain facilities.
Please refer to Microsoft’s End User License Agreement (EULA) for Terms of Service for OneNote on Android. By installing the app, you agree to these terms and conditions: https://support.office.com/legal?llcc=en-us&aid=OneNoteForAndroidLicenseTerms.htm. Microsoft’s privacy statement is available at https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/privacystatement”
2. Google Keep – Notes and Lists
“Quickly capture what’s on your mind and get a reminder later at the right place or time. Speak a voice memo on the go and have it automatically transcribed. Grab a photo of a poster, receipt or document and easily organize or find it later in search. Google Keep makes it easy to capture a thought or list for yourself, and share it with friends and family.
Capture what’s on your mind
• Add notes, lists and photos to Google Keep. Pressed for time? Record a voice memo and Keep will transcribe it so you can find it later.
Share ideas with friends and family
• Easily plan that surprise party by sharing your Keep notes with others and collaborating on them in real time.
Find what you need, fast
• Color and add labels to code notes to quickly organize and get on with your life. If you need to find something you saved, a simple search will turn it up.
Always within reach
• Keep works on your phone, tablet, computer and Android wearables. Everything you add syncs across all of your devices so your thoughts are always with you.
The right note at the right time
• Need to remember to pick up some groceries? Set a location-based reminder to pull up your grocery list right when you get to the store.
• Try Google Keep on the web at http://keep.google.com and find it in the Chrome Web Store at http://g.co/keepinchrome.
Camera: This is used to attach images to notes in Keep.
Contacts: This is used to share notes to contacts.
Microphone: This is used to attach audio to notes.
Location: This is used to set and fire location-based reminders.
Storage: This is used to add attachments from storage to their notes.”
3. Evernote – Notes Organizer & Daily Planner
Evernote syncs to all your devices, so you can stay productive on the go. Tackle your to-do list with Tasks, connect your Google Calendar to stay on top of your schedule, and see your most relevant information quickly with a customizable Home dashboard.
Note: The new version of Evernote is available for Android version 10 and newer. Users of Android version 9 and older will receive the Evernote Legacy app. The new Evernote for Android will be made available for Android versions 6, 7, 8 and 9 in a future update.
“Use Evernote as the place you put everything … Don’t ask yourself which device it’s on—it’s in Evernote” – The New York Times
“When it comes to taking all manner of notes and getting work done, Evernote is an indispensable tool.” – PC Mag
• Write, collect, and capture ideas as searchable notes, notebooks, and to-do lists.
• Clip interesting articles and web pages to read or use later.
• Add different types of content to your notes: text, docs, PDFs, sketches, photos, audio, web clippings, and more.
• Use your camera to scan and organize paper documents, business cards, whiteboards, and handwritten notes.
• Manage your to-do list with Tasks—set due dates and reminders, so you never miss a deadline.
• Connect Evernote and Google Calendar to bring your schedule and your notes together.
• See your most relevant information instantly on the Home dashboard.
• Create separate notebooks to organize receipts, bills, and invoices.
• Find anything fast—Evernote’s powerful search can even find text in images and handwritten notes.
• Sync your notes and notebooks automatically across any Chromebook, phone, or tablet.
• Start work on one device and continue on another without missing a beat.
EVERNOTE IN EVERYDAY LIFE
• Keep a journal to keep your thoughts organized.
• Go paperless by scanning receipts and important documents.
EVERNOTE IN BUSINESS
• Keep everyone up to date by capturing meeting notes and sharing notebooks with your team.
• Bring people, projects, and ideas together with shared Spaces.
EVERNOTE IN EDUCATION
• Keep track of lecture notes, exams, and assignments so you don’t miss important details.
• Create notebooks for each class and keep everything organized.
Also available from Evernote:
• 10 GB of new uploads each month
• Unlimited number of devices
• Create and manage tasks
• Connect one Google Calendar account
• Access your notes and notebooks offline
• 20 GB of new uploads each month
• Unlimited number of devices
• Create, manage, and assign tasks
• Connect multiple Google Calendar accounts
• Access your notes and notebooks offline
• Home dashboard – Full customization
Price may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your Google Play account. Where applicable, your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Subscriptions may not be cancelled for refund except as provided in Evernote’s Commercial Terms. Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
Terms of Service: https://evernote.com/legal/tos.php
Commercial terms: https://evernote.com/legal/commercial-terms”