If you are looking for the Best App For Monitoring Child’S iPhone to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 3 Best App For Monitoring Child’S iPhone that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 3 Best App For Monitoring Child’S iPhone, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
3 Best App For Monitoring Child’S iPhone
1. Bark – Parental Controls
“Bark provides families with all the tools they need to raise kids in the digital age. Our comprehensive service lets you monitor content, manage screen time, and filter websites so you can get peace of mind while your child is online.
Bark monitors your child’s texts, email, YouTube, and 30+ apps and social media platforms for issues like cyberbullying, adult content, sexual predators, profanity, suicidal ideation, threats of violence, and more. Parents receive alerts only when something potentially problematic occurs online. You won’t have full access to everything on your child’s phone — just the things you might need to know about.
SCREEN TIME MANAGEMENT
Families can set healthy time limits and create schedules for when their children’s devices can connect to the internet (through both cell service and Wi-Fi).
Our web filter lets you select which websites your child can access on their devices. You can allow or block specific sites — or even whole categories like streaming services, online gaming, sexual content, and more.
• “My wife and I LOVE Bark. We’ve had some tough but productive conversations with our 13-year-old son. It’s proving to be extremely valuable.” — Josh L.
• “It’s just another set of protections we as parents give our kids for the digital environment (or as my 10-year-old calls it, a “cell phone seat belt”). My oldest is a 9th grader, and while I trust her, I’ve come to realize through the alerts that some of her friends aren’t truly her friends. It’s led to some amazing conversations about choosing friends wisely and recognizing toxic people. While she wasn’t for Bark at first, she’s since said she’s grateful that I saw those messages because it reaffirmed what she was feeling but didn’t know how to verbalize without sounding sensitive.” — Bark Parent
• “Bark notified me that my young daughter had unknowingly revealed her phone number to strangers on Twitter. The fact that Bark notified me was impressive and led to an informative discussion with her the same day.” — Jon B.
• “Since Bark alerted us to the suicidal language used in the Google doc that was being used in a chat document with a friend, we have seen both a pediatrician and a licensed counselor. We are hopeful for a positive outcome. Thanks to Bark for letting us peek into our child’s mind!” — Bark Parent
• “This app is a lifesaver! It has allowed us to catch so many “red flags” in the content my kids have accessed on their devices and in their interactions with friends and other people online that I wouldn’t have ever known about otherwise. The big difference between Bark and other “Parental Control” software is that Bark allows your kids to have so much more privacy. It doesn’t show you everything they do, but sends an instant alert regarding any activity that might be concerning. Highly recommended!” — Bark Parent
With Bark, you can help keep your kids safe both online and in real life. Try it out for seven days absolutely free!
Our Family Online Safety Specialists are standing by to help answer any questions you may have. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit help.bark.us to get answers and advice from the Bark Team.
2. iGeeksBlog – Tech News & Tips
Enjoy simplified, reliable how-tos, troubleshooting guides, top app, and product recommendations, unbiased reviews, and more to help you make the most of your Apple Devices!
FREE & FRESH DAILY ARTICLES written by tech experts and Apple aficionados.
EXPERT BUYING GUIDES for all the Apple accessories and gadgets you need.
UNBIASED REVIEWS of the best products, apps, and services that are worth your while.
UP-TO-DATE SOLUTIONS to all your iOS/iPadOS/macOS/watchOS/tvOS problems.
QUICKLY FIND what you need with a powerful search tool.
BITES allows you to access tips, tricks, and news in short-form video format called Bites. Moreover, this feature is app-exclusive!
WIDGET support accessing the latest information right from the Home Screen. Widget is available in 3 different sizes: Small, Medium, and Large.
SECURE experience with Sign-in with Apple.
CLEAN & MINIMALIST design to help you focus on the content that matters most to you.
PUSH NOTIFICATIONS to never miss a slice of everything Apple.
RATE ARTICLE to express your opinion using an emoji based on your experience.
DARK MODE allows you to seamlessly switch between light, dark, and device setting modes.
CUSTOMIZABLE TEXT SIZE to adjust fonts as per your comfort.
SAVE your favorite articles to read later anytime, anywhere.
iGeeksBlog has helped over 345 million+ people use their Apple devices efficiently through their website and other digital presences over the past 10+ years. We have been featured on Digital Trends, Firstpost.com, Dailymail.co.uk, USAToday.com, and many more.”
3. Parental Control App – OurPact
• View – Capture automated periodic, on-demand or gallery views of your children’s online activity, all encrypted for safety.
• App Blocker – Block internet, text messages, and apps at-a-touch
• App Rules – Block & allow specific apps
• Block/Allow Websites – Prevent access to specific websites, including adult content, for safe internet browsing
• Block Texting – Block access or set rules for texting apps
• New App Alerts – Receive alerts when new apps are installed on your child’s device
• Block Schedules – Automate your family’s daily routine
• Screen Time Allowance – Set daily screen time limits for your kids
• Geofencing with Places – create GPS geofences around specific locations and receive real-time alerts when their kids leave and arrive at home, school or any set zone
• Find My Family – Allows parents to locate any family member using geolocation and geofences.
• Find My iPhone & iPad – Family Locator also lets parents find the location of all their individual devices paired to their parent account in case of lost or stolen items.
OurPact gives you the power to block apps like social media and games plus gives you peace of mind knowing you can track your kid’s location and have visibility into their online activity.
OurPact allows parents to foster healthy habits and manage their child’s screen time using screen time allowance, blocking specific apps, blocking texts, and scheduling daily screen time according to a child’s daily routine. OurPact is the most comprehensive parental control app and family locator, perfect for families of any size.
By pairing your family’s iPads, iPhones, iPods or other device platforms to OurPact parental control app, you have the power to manage your entire family’s screen time & device locations from one powerful application.
• Use OurPact’s app blocker and parental control app solution to reinforce spoken or written agreements with your child regarding screen time limits and device use.
• Use OurPact parental control app to block social media or games with a single touch, while leaving apps that help your children learn and grow.
• Use OurPact’s View function for spot-check monitoring of your child’s online content.
• Set daily screen time allowance and teach your children how to budget their screen time effectively.
• Set one-time or recurring schedules for your child to manage screen time on-the-go.
• Find my family or locate lost or stolen items using Family Locator.
OurPact offers a Premium and Premium+ monthly auto-renewing subscriptions charged to your iTunes account. Try free for 1 week. You’ll be billed monthly within 24 hours of the end of the current billing period. You may cancel or turn off auto-renewal of your OurPact subscriptions any time by going to the user’s Account Settings. To avoid being billed for an additional period, subscriptions must be canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
For more information visit:
If you have any questions or need technical support, do not hesitate to reach us via email: email@example.com”