If you are looking for the Best App For Ovulation Android to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 3 Best App For Ovulation Android that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 3 Best App For Ovulation Android, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
3 Best App For Ovulation Android
1. Clue Period & Cycle Tracker
Clue is more than just a period tracker. The app uses science and data to help you learn how your menstrual cycle affects your mind and body. With the Clue Cycle Tracker, you get period, ovulation and PMS predictions you can trust, insights into how factors such as skin, stress and energy levels can change throughout your cycle, and a science-backed period, fertility, and health encyclopedia at your fingertips. You can also set customizable ovulation and period reminders so you are always prepared for what’s coming. Backed by science, driven by ethics, and female-led, Clue never has and never will, sell user data.
Regardless of your life stage, Clue’s got your back. From period to pregnancy tracking, whether you want to set reminders to take birth control or get ovulation day notifications, or just want to discover your body’s unique patterns, Clue is a period tracker and ovulation app designed to help you stay informed and make empowered health choices.
CLUE PERIOD & OVULATION TRACKER TOP FEATURES:
· Period tracker, period calendar, ovulation tracker, and fertility tracker
· Accurate period predictions for upcoming cycles
· Log your symptoms, flow intensity, moods, and more and find patterns in your menstrual cycle
· Ovulation app to track ovulation tests and your BBT
· Calendar reminders for upcoming periods, ovulation, and PMS
· Predictions for your recurring symptoms, like cramps, pain, and headaches
· A period calendar with your menstruation, ovulation, and fertile days
· Log and set birth control pill reminders
· A cycle analysis of your period lengths to observe trends and irregular cycles
· In-app menstrual health encyclopedia and educational content
PERIOD TRACKER & MENSTRUAL CALENDAR
· Period predictions and PMS, fertility, and ovulation estimates
· A period diary and cycle tracker to log your period days, flow intensity & the menstrual products you use
· Track symptoms, cravings, skin, pain, exercise, vitality, & more to find patterns in your cycle
· Set up calendar reminders before your next period, ovulation, and PMS
OVULATION TRACKER & FERTILITY TRACKER:
· Ovulation calculator and basal body temperature tracker
· Fertility predictions and fertility friend to help you get pregnant if you’re trying to conceive
· Log ovulation test and cervical fluid for improved ovulation estimations
· Set fertility and ovulation calendar reminders to help plan a pregnancy
PREGNANCY APP & WEEK BY WEEK GUIDE
· Set your expected due date with a pregnancy calculator
· A pregnancy calendar and baby growth tracker to keep track of your trimester
· Track pregnancy symptoms, baby movement, and more
· Fact-checked health content to guide you through your pregnancy week by week.
FIND UNIQUE PATTERNS IN YOUR MENSTRUAL CYCLE
· View your period lengths and cycle variations
· See the symptoms you tracked in relation to your menstrual cycle
· Use Clue to help you manage your PCOS and irregular cycles
· Started menstruating? Clue is a helpful period tracker for teens
· Bring the Clue Period Tracker app to your OBGYN and have your period history available
Clue is a cycle tracker and ovulation app built for anyone who menstruates and uses gender-neutral language.
Note: Clue Period Tracker & Ovulation App should not be used as a contraceptive.
Helloclue.com – Menstrual cycle encyclopedia and resource for period, fertility, birth control, sex, and LGBTQIA topics.
Clue Period Tracker & Ovulation app – the menstrual cycle tracker, period calendar, and pregnancy app that helps you understand your body better.”
2. My Calendar – Period Tracker
Period Calendar is an extremely elegant and easy-to-use application that helps women keep track of periods, cycle, ovulation, and fertile days. Whether you are concerned about conceiving, birth control, contraception, or regularity of period cycles, Period Calendar can help.
Our tracker is easy to use and offers everything you need: Track irregular periods, weight, temperature, moods, blood flow, symptoms and more.
Discreet reminders keep you informed and prepared for upcoming periods, ovulation, and fertile days.
The calendar is great at predicting fertility, ovulation and periods. The app adapts to your cycle history and accurately predicts the key days that interest you.
See everything you need at a glance on the calendar home page.
Period Calendar protects your most private data—the calendar can be password locked, keeping your information hidden from prying eyes.
Easy backup and restore of your data to protect against device loss or replacement.
Period tracker, calculator and calendar
– Intuitive calendar in which you can visualize non-fertile, fertile, ovulation, expected period and period days
– Calendar, cycles and settings can be quickly backed up and restored. Never be afraid to lose your calendar data
– Our intuitive health tracker shows vital information at a glance
Daily period log with detailed tracking
– The daily calendar planner lets you save information on flow, intercourse, symptoms, moods, temperature, weight, medicine, PMS, other diary notes
– Easily move between calendar days
– Notifications for upcoming period, fertility windows or ovulation
– Protect your period calendar using a unique PIN code
Always have up-to-date info with the tracker
– Track period data and ovulation signs on your calendar
– Choose from different units of measurement
– Reset tracker data to start fresh
– Adjust period prediction intervals in the Settings section
– Adjust luteal phase length
– Track cervical observations
– Start the tracker on a custom “first day of week” (Monday or Sunday)
Period tracker with abstinence mode
– Hide ovulation, fertility and intercourse related data
– Make this calendar the perfect period tracker for girls and teens
Elegant and sophisticated, just like you! This highly customizable period tracker and pregnancy planning calendar is perfect for every woman.
Download our period calendar free today!
Follow us on:
3. GLOW. Ovulation & Period Tracker
This is modern care for your fertility. Track your cycle with our ovulation calculator and learn more about your reproductive health everytime you log on. Easily record your physical symptoms, sexual activity and day to day moods to help you increase your chances of getting pregnant. The Glow app allows users to track their menstrual cycles, and to make informed decisions about the optimal time to conceive.
The Glow App is intended as an aid in ovulation prediction to facilitate conception (not to be used for contraception).
Fertility made easy – 5 ways Glow can work for you:
1. Get pregnant – Log 40 different health signals from sexual activity, mood swings, PMS and more.
2. Period tracker and ovulation calendar! Get personalized period information with our cycle chart, ovulation tracker and period calculator.
3. Fertility FAQs – Want to learn more about charting your fertility, egg freezing and menstrual health? Our library of “Glow Scoops” has all the articles you need to stay informed.
4. PMS or other symptoms? Log them all on your period calendar and learn how they might correlate with your cycle.
5. Ovulation and all things pregnancy – Join our community to share your views and learn from other experiences. PMS, periods and pregnancy tips – no topic is off limits!
Take control with Glow’s dedicated resources. From a dedicated ovulation tracker, PDF ovulation reports or even a fertility calculator. Get quality information you need to get pregnant or track your cycle.
Whether you use Glow as an ovulation tracker or period calculator you will get unparalleled support. Trying to get pregnant naturally or undergoing IVF or IUI? Join the largest online community for women who are trying to conceive. Or get your partner to join our mirror app because fertility is a team sport!
Want a period tracker or a women’s health app you can rely on for detail and accuracy? We’ve got you covered.
Download Glow today and take charge of your fertility.
If you are having technical issues or have any questions about your cycle or period, we’re here to help. Please send us an email to: email@example.com”