If you are looking for the Best App For Police Radar Android to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 5 Best App For Police Radar Android that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 5 Best App For Police Radar Android, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
5 Best App For Police Radar Android
“Always know what’s happening on the road with Waze. Even if you know the way, Waze tells you about traffic, construction, police, crashes, and more in real-time. If traffic is bad on your route, Waze will change it to save you time.
◦ See what’s happening – Alerts about traffic, police, hazards and more on your drive
◦ Get there faster – Instant routing changes to avoid traffic and save you time
◦ Drive with Waze Carpool – Save time & money by riding together
◦ Play music & more – listen to your favorite apps for music, podcasts & more right from Waze
◦ Know when you’ll arrive – your ETA is based on live traffic data
◦ Pay less for gas – find the cheapest gas along your route
◦ Drive with Android Auto – use Waze on your car’s display
◦ Always find the way – choose from a variety of voices to guide you while you drive
Be prepared, drive with Waze!”
2. Radarbot: Speed Camera Detector & Speedometer
“The only app that combines real-time alerts with the best offline radar detection alert system. With Radarbot, you will have the best radar alerts, real time traffic alerts and specific speed limit alerts for different vehicles (cars, motorbikes, trucks and commercial vehicles) in one powerful app. Drive while focusing on what really matters and enjoy your trip.
With Radarbot, drive more peacefully. Safer. Better.
Enjoy driving without having to worry about jeopardizing your driver’s license or your safety. Avoid traffic fines and penalties by receiving clear warnings before reaching a radar:
– Fixed radars.
– Speed trap hotspots.
– Tunnel radars.
– Average speed cameras (the app shows your average speed).
– Traffic light cameras.
– Dangerous driving areas.
– Seat belt or cell phone use cameras.
– Restricted area access control cameras.
– Potholes and speed bumps on the road.
– It works in any country.
– It is compatible with other apps. You can use Radarbot simultaneously with other GPS navigators or your favorite music app. You will continue to receive alerts in the background or while the screen is turned off.
– Alerts only in the direction you are driving. The app automatically ignores radars in the opposite direction or off route.
– Voice alerts.
– Sound alerts when approaching a radar or going over the speed limit.
– Vibration mode for motorists.
– Completely configurable warning distances and parameters.
– Automatic Bluetooth connection and startup.
– Compatible with Wear OS.
Real-time alerts will warn you of any unexpected circumstances. Radarbot has a community of over 50 million drivers worldwide to share and receive alerts. Find out immediately what is happening on the road and avoid traffic jams, road hazards, accidents, mobile radars, police, helicopters, drones and much more.
Radarbot has the most powerful and updated radar database in the world. Our team of experts performs daily updates to ensure that the database is always up-to-date. Not a single radar can escape the prying eyes of Radarbot!
Try our “FREE” version totally free of charge and with no time limits. If you want to enjoy the full experience, you can try “Radarbot GOLD” or “Radarbot GOLD RoadPro” with integrated GPS navigation, unique advantages and, of course, no advertising.
GPS NAVIGATION AND SPEED LIMITS
Discover the power of Radarbot. The GOLD version provides you everything you need while on the road in a single app: GPS navigation, radars and speed limits. You will reach your destination safely, even if you don’t have an Internet connection. Travel and receive radar alerts all over the world, without worrying about mobile network coverage.
Where would you like to go?
– Offline navigation and 3D maps.
– Option to choose a route with fewer radars.
– Road speed limits.
– Alert for school areas and their radars.
– Radarbot copilot. Put your seat belt on!
ARE YOU A PROFESSIONAL DRIVER?
“Radarbot GOLD RoadPro” includes everything a professional driver could need:
– Routes with special restrictions for trucks and commercial vehicles.
– Speed limits and specific radars for trucks.
– Distance alerts adapted to heavy vehicles.
If you have any doubts or questions, we would be more than happy to assist you at firstname.lastname@example.org or from the customer support option within the app.
Download Radarbot now and become a member of the “Enjoy driving!” movement.”
3. Radardroid Lite International
“GPS speed camera warning app for Android devices. Radardroid will give a visual and audible warning when you approach any fixed or mobile speed camera in the app database. This app will reduce possible speeding tickets thanks to the ever increasing available features. We do not condone speeding and will not be held responsible for anybody prosecuted for breaking the law.
Full background service. Use your favourite navigator or listen to your music on your phone and you will still receive visual and/or audible alerts as you approach any speed camera. Just start the alert service and you are ready. (Only Radardroid Pro version)
Please, check out our free version Radardroid Lite to get to know our apps.
Autostart and Parking Info powered by Anagog mobility and activity recognition.
XIAOMI, ZTE and MIUI users:
Before you can use this app, you’ll probably need to change some security settings.
Go to System Settings > All > Apps > Downloaded > Radardroid
Toggle the switch that says ‘Show popup windows’ (second option).
At the bottom, go to ‘Manage permissions’.
Set ‘I trust this app’ to on.
It might also be necessary to reset the app data/settings.
Open the app ‘phone manager’, click settings in the top right corner. Select “dropzone management” and give the app permission.
If this doesn’t work, try the instructions for XIAOMI/ZTE/MIUI users.
This app uses Google Analytics for gathering ANONYMOUS app-usage statistics.”
4. Speed Camera Radar
“This application is used to detect hazards on the road, such as speed cameras (mobile ambush, static speed cameras, red light cameras), speed bumps, bad roads and etc.
This application uses database of hazards previously detected by other users.
The latest version supports all the countries of the world!
⌚ Good news ! Application supports smartwatches on Android WearOS ⌚
1. If you just installed the app you will need to go to menu “Update databased” to download and install the latest database of speed camera for your region (country).
2. To run the hazard detection mode, press the “Start” button. at the bottom right of the screen.
3. The application notifies only the dangers that are along your route.
4. You can call main setting, swiping from the left edge of the screen to the right.
5. You can call dangers filter that you want to discover swiping from the right edge of the screen to the left.
6. To add a new danger, tap on the SPEED at the bottom of the screen.
7. Sign in to edit and remove current POI
Starting with app version 2.0 user can sign-in in app’s community (using your Google Account).
Registered users have more permissions to manage POI objects (danger) on the map, for instance, user can explicitly delete irrelevant POI from common database.
The workflow of the application differs from the hardware radar detector. Hardware radar detector – is a passive receiver that does not block the signal to which it is set, but simply notify the driver of the presence in the field of the radar radio interference.
This application works differently, it uses a database of hazards previously detected by other users. For example, if the application is informed about mobile ambush, it means that at this point can probably be mobile ambush.
Any user can add new hazard to shared database. Also user can influence on rating of hazard (when user get danger alert he can define whether danger exists or not in fact).
The application plays the sound and shows hazard on the map and distance to this hazard.
If you are connected to the internet you will be able to monitor the traffic jams.
There is a feature update the database of the hazards.
The application may run in the background (even when the screen is off), just enable option “Use speech when hazard detected”.
★★★ Features ★★★
★ Map or Radar view mode (no need Internet to render data)
★ Night mode for Map is supported (enabled in settings)
★ Night mode adjustment on screen
★ 3D tilt on map support (3D buildings)
★ Map auto zoom and rotation map along the way
★ Dashboard with current speed
★ 260 000 active hazards POIs around the world (check your country in FREE version of this APP at first)
★ Daily database updates!
★ Support voice alerts
★ Support of working in background or with other Navigation APPs
★ You can add their own POI to shared database
Be careful on the road and good luck!
5. Police Detector (Speed Camera Radar)
“With the “Police Detector” application, you can mark the location of speed cameras and police patrols on the map, as well as see their location marked by other users of the application. You can also mark road events like road accidents, road repairs, weight control and ask for help from other users of the application if you have a problem on the road.
The main advantages of the application “Police Detector”:
* Absolutely free
* No registration needed
* Displays high-speed cameras and police patrols (if they are marked by other users)
* Displays traffic jams
* Works in Radar Detector mode
* Shows speed limits on road sections near high-speed cameras and police patrols (if speed limits are introduced by users)”