If you are looking for the Best App For Ppt Android to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 4 Best App For Ppt Android that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 4 Best App For Ppt Android, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
4 Best App For Ppt Android
1. Microsoft PowerPoint
“Microsoft PowerPoint presents you with a presentation and slides app that you can carry with you wherever you go. Make a slideshow and leverage templated PowerPoint slideshows in quarterly reports, yearly reports and any other reports.
The PowerPoint app gives you access to the familiar slideshow tool you know and love. Create, edit, view, present or share presentations quickly and easily from anywhere. Present a slideshow free of errors with confidence, with Presenter Coach.
Access recently used PowerPoint files quickly while on the go. PowerPoint provides a quick view of your recent files for easy access on any device. Syncing is seamless across devices, so you no longer have to worry about multiple file versions when you work on PowerPoint mobile.
Give presentations with training from Presenter Coach, a new AI tool designed to help with public speaking. Practice presentations on your own, in private with the Presenter Coach. Presenter Coach helps you practice presentations with real-time suggestions to help you adjust your pacing, avoid “umms” and speak confidently.
Create a custom slideshow with powerful and customizable presentations that make you stand out. Create and present with confidence from anywhere. Make an impactful presentation easily. PowerPoint gives you the ability to edit your ppt or pptx files and customize it on the go, collaborating with others in real time.
Present with Confidence
• Edit and present slideshows using PowerPoint mobile
• Present a slideshow free of errors with the help of Presenter Coach
• This presentation maker gives you the option to create presentations from scratch or work on pre-existing slides
• Practice slideshow presentations for your yearly reports with the Presenter Coach to master public speaking
• Present your point clearly & with confidence using presentation view on any device
Make a Lasting Impression
• Make a slideshow using templates or create your own custom slides; an expertly crafted presentation is always a winner
• Quarterly reports are made easy with PowerPoint templates
• Become a skilled presentation maker & take advantage of the slides app with highly customizable tools
Work with Others Easily
• PowerPoint makes it easy for you to collaborate with others
• Make a slideshow and share with your team to get feedback and edits
• Invite others to edit, view, or provide feedback on your slides with 1-click sharing
• Easily manage permissions and see who’s working in your presentation & on which slides
• Stay on top of changes & feedback from others with integrated comments within the slides
• Compare changes to see how your presentation has evolved over time
1 GB RAM or above
To create or edit documents, sign in with a free Microsoft account on devices with a screen size of 10.1 inches or smaller.
Unlock the full Microsoft experience with a qualifying Microsoft 365 subscription for your phone, tablet, PC, and Mac.
Microsoft 365 subscriptions purchased from the app will be charged to your Play Store account and will automatically renew within 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period, unless auto-renewal is disabled beforehand. You can manage your subscriptions in your Play Store account settings. A subscription cannot be cancelled during the active subscription period.
This app is provided by either Microsoft or a third-party app publisher and is subject to a separate privacy statement and terms and conditions. Data provided through the use of this store and this app may be accessible to Microsoft or the third-party app publisher, as applicable, and transferred to, stored, and processed in the United States or any other country where Microsoft or the app publisher and their affiliates or service providers maintain facilities.
Please refer to Microsoft’s EULA for Terms of Service for Microsoft 365 on Android. By installing the app, you agree to these terms and conditions: http://aka.ms/eula”
2. Zoho Show – Presentation Tool & Slideshow creator
Templates to save the day
Leverage our library of professional slide decks to build polished business presentations in minutes, not hours. Use templates like Marketing Pitch to give your brand the impact it deserves.
Reimagine, refine and rehearse from anywhere
With the extensive range of themes and styling tools available in Zoho Show, customize presentations to your taste. Enhance images with filters, fill shapes with colour gradients, and more. Elements can now be combined using connectors and routing them had never been easier.
Custom Shapes, Modifiers, smart elements, and Scribble
Add Flowcharts, Block Arrows, and other shapes from 100+ shapes and use endless formatting options. Use Modifiers to tweak the shapes. Create your own shape using scribbles, lines, polylines, curves. Add smart elements like Silhouttes, Percentages, Demographics, and more to slides to make your presentations lucid and voguish!
Let your charts do the talking
15+ Charts are eagerly waiting under the hood to bring all eyes on your presentation. Column charts, Bar charts, Pie Charts, Area charts and other charts make sure that nothing is hard to represent visually in Zoho Show.
Organise data better with Tables
Arrange and categorise data with ease using Tables to fascinate your audience. Effective presets and detailed formatting options let your slides have a silver lining.
Arsenal of media to save the day
Add images into slides from your phone. Show also provisions you to add images from Giphy and Unsplash. Insert videos from YouTube and Dailymotion and never let your presentations be media content deprived.
Weave an engaging tale with smooth slide transitions and scintillating animations
Keep your audience hooked on your presentation with interesting transitions. The 30+ transition effects from Zoho Show can make slides spin off the screen, zoom into focus, bounce up and down, and more. Add a touch of drama with 45+ animations to make text, images and shapes bounce, expand, flip as they enter or exit your slides.
Import from the cloud and cast on TV
Open PowerPoint (.pptx) files from any cloud service such as Google Drive, Dropbox and Box and present on bigger screens with cast supported devices.
Sync your presentations to cloud
Sign up for a new account or log into an existing Zoho Show account to sync presentations created on your phone.
Share & Collaborate as a team
Share presentation and work on slides as a team, save them as PDF or PPTX files and share specific slides as an image directly from your smartphone.
Present using your phone as a remote
Once you cast your mobile screen to a TV, you’ll be able to control slides from your smartphone or tablet with the remote view.
Show for Chromebook
Use Zoho Show to create mind-boggling presentations on your Chromebooks now.
Show for smartwatch
Zoho Show app is also compatible with your Android wearables, which means you can navigate the slides right from your wrist.
Help us make Show better
Do tell us about your experience so far with Zoho Show by reviewing our app on the Play Store and share suggestions at email@example.com”
3. Google Slides
– Create new presentations or edit existing ones
– Share presentations and collaborate in the same presentation at the same time
– Work anywhere, anytime – even offline
– Add and respond to comments
– Add and rearrange slides, format text and shapes, and more
– Present straight from your mobile device
– Never worry about losing your work – everything is saved automatically as you type
– Make beautiful slides, instantly – with smart suggestions
– Present slides to video calls – scheduled meetings will automatically appear
– Open, edit and save PowerPoint files
Google Slides is part of Google Workspace: where teams of any size can chat, create and collaborate.
Google Workspace subscribers have access to additional Google Slides features, including:
– Collaborating on a single presentation online with your business partner, your whole team or external contacts. You control who gets permission to edit, view or just add comments.
– Starting from scratch or expediting the process by choosing a template. You can enhance your presentations with videos, images, drawings and smooth transitions.
– Working across PCs, Macs, mobiles and tablets – View or even present your slides from your phone or tablet, so you always have the option to practise your presentation up until the last minute.
Learn more about Google Workspace: https://workspace.google.com/products/slides/
Follow us for more:
Calendar: This is used to join video calls from calendar invites.
Camera: This is used for camera mode in video calls and to insert images taken with the camera.
Contacts: This is used to give suggestions of people to add to files and share with.
Microphone: This is used to transmit audio in video calls.
Storage: This is used to insert images and to open files from USB or SD storage.”
4. Presentation Creator
“The easiest way to create presentations like a professional designer, even without a day’s design experience. Engage your audience and impress teachers, clients, investors, colleagues and your boss (even if you are the boss)! Need slides for a sales proposal, pitch deck, training deck, business report, school or university project? You’ll find them. Customize it any way you want and update your presentations at any time. Download, view & share for free!
Plus, the Presentation Creator app comes packed with Desygner functionality as covered by Forbes, Product Hunt, Social Media Examiner, Entrepreneur and Terra. Join 4 million+ people using Desygner to create beautiful content quickly and for free.
CREATE EASILY: ALL the powerful and easy-to-use editing tools you need such as resize, font change, color change, align, layer order & much more. Edit images, text & icons in any way you want.
FREE IMAGES, ICONS & FONTS: No more paying for packs like other apps, sometimes up to $10 an image or icon. Presentation Creator app comes with beautiful royalty-free content to use for free without worrying about licenses!
IMPORT YOUR OWN IMAGES: Add content from your camera roll, social media & storage drives.
DOWNLOAD & SHARE FOR FREE WITH NO WATERMARKS: There is no catch! Anything you create using the Presentation Creator app is yours to use as you wish.
– SHARE designs through email, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter & more.
– DOWNLOAD as JPEG, PNG or PDF.
– PRINT from your phone in seconds.
AUTOMAGICALLY RESIZE: You don’t have to upgrade to resize & repurpose your Presentations. Resize your files as many times as you want for free.
RESTORE PREVIOUS VERSIONS: “Hum… I think it looked better yesterday”. No worries, simply access and restore the best version of your Presentations.
STORE & EDIT AT ANY TIME: Create as many Presentations as you like and store them all for free. They will always be editable from your computer & mobile device with your Desygner account.
Looking to create more than just Presentations? Try the Desygner App. It offers 1000s of professionally designed templates already perfectly sized for everything you will ever need, including social media posts, ads, presentations, cards, flyers & more.
LOOKING FOR A CORPORATE SOLUTION? Check out our Enterprise Marketing Hub at desygner.com/enterprise used by the largest blue chips in the World.”