If you are looking for the Best App For Rooted Android 2020 to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 4 Best App For Rooted Android 2020 that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 4 Best App For Rooted Android 2020, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
4 Best App For Rooted Android 2020
“Aggressive Doze” and “Doze on the Go” to maximize the battery saving on Android 6+, even without root! (details explained in settings)
Never should your phone or tablet become slower and battery hungrier after lots of apps installed. With Greenify, your device can run almost as smoothly and lastingly as it did the first day you had it!
Greenify help you identify and put the misbehaving apps into hibernation when you are not actively using them, to stop them from lagging your device or leeching the battery, in a unique way! They can do nothing without explicit launch by you or other apps, while still preserving full functionality when running in foreground.
Please report bugs in the XDA forum (http://goo.gl/ZuLDnE) or G+ community (http://goo.gl/MoszF).
Greenify NEVER EVER collects your personal data despite the capability of accessibility service, it just takes advantage of it to automate the hibernation procedure.
IMPORTANT: Greenifying an app implies that you are aware that all the background functionality (service, periodic task, event receiver, alarm, widget update, push message) of this app will become out of service during the hibernation except when you are using this app.
NEVER greenify alarm clock apps, instant messaging apps unless you don’t rely on them. Please do verify the impact of greenified apps on which you heavily rely.
Note: Greenify does need background running services for auto-hibernation to work. It is designed and implemented in extremely lightweight and nearly zero CPU and battery consumption.
=== PERMISSIONS ===
DEVICE ADMIN: This app uses administrator privilege to turn off the screen immediately after automated hibernation on non-root devices. This permission will be requested explicitly for your consent only if required.
DRAW OVER OTHER APP: To dim the screen during automatic hibernation when the screen is expected to be off.
DISABLE SCREEN LOCK & BIND ACCESSIBILITY SERVICE: For automatic hibernation to work on non-root devices.
GET ACCOUNTS & WRITE SYNC SETTINGS: Control the account sync of apps if its sync task is too frequent.
This app uses Accessibility services, to automate the hibernation procedure.
=== FAQ ===
* It seems that automatic hibernation is not working.
* Some of my greenified apps (e.g. Google Maps) seems not hibernating.
* I want to greenify system apps!
* De-greenified apps still got no push notification!
Read here: http://goo.gl/99lNYp
=== Translation ===
All translations are created by community volunteers and open for contribution: http://goo.gl/zCCDce
=== Donation ===
If you love Greenify, please consider the “donation package” (http://goo.gl/fpz5l) for extra experimental features:
* Greenify system apps
* In-depth details about how apps behave on your device
* And more”
2. “All-In-One Toolbox: Cleaner, Speed Booster”
All-In-One Toolbox gives a collection of tools such as a junk cleaner, history eraser, speed booster, memory optimizer, battery optimizer, CPU cooler, app manager, file manager, mini launcher just to name a few to maintain good performance for your Android.
It is also compatible with a lot of plug-ins like app lock, game booster, volume settings and so much more.
How does All-In-One Toolbox improve device performance?
►Show Phone Storage Status
Just open app, you can see status of your phone. How much RAM run, how much ROM occupied and what is the CPU temperature. Keeping track of your RAM and internal storage space make you understand better of your phone.
► Clean Junk – Only One Click
Click “Clean”, it will scan cache, temp files, app leftovers, thumb images, empty folder and process. Almost all kinds of junk files will be scan out. After scanning, clean those file searched and your phone will have extra space.
► Boost Speed- Only One Touch
Touch “Boost”, it will scan which process can be exited and will release about 400MB memory every time.
► Cool CPU- Only One Tap
Tap “CPU Cooler”, it will tell you CPU temperature and if it is normal. Automatically choose the apps you are running and you can terminate them to cool down your Android.
► Speed up Boot Time
Click “Boot Speedup”, it will search which apps your Android will run when booting. User Apps and System Apps are in different columns. Disable those unnecessary apps and make your phone boot up quicker.
Allow you to explore files like images, music, video, documents, apk packages, downloaded files that stored on external SD card.
All offers you a formidable app manager coupled with apps like App2SD, backup & restore, batch uninstaller, etc.
► System Info
Check device hardware info in one place
A floating button quickly switches AIO tools, recent apps and system settings!
► Add Plugins to Customize your Android
● Find Direction Plugin- Compass helps you to find the right direction.
● Perform Task Automatically- Set Boost and Cache Clean to work automatically.
● Lock App Plugin -Protect your personal stuff from friends and guard your privacy.
● Boost Game Plugin-Boost games at its launch to give you more fun and speed.
● Manage Notification Plugin-Hide unimportant notifications from Notification bar.
● Detect Ad Plugin- Detect ad plugins each app contains and show all the possible info it might get.
English, Deutsch, Español, Française, 日本語, 한국어, हिंदी, Magyar, Ελληνικά, Nederlands, Polski, Português, Românâ, Pусский, Türkçe, Bahasa Indonesia, 简体中文, 中文（香港）, 中文（台灣）, српски, Italiano, فارسی ,עיברית, Shqiptar, Slovenská, hrvatski, ไทย, tiếng Việt, български, Azərbaycan, Dansk, Norsk, Svenska, العربية,
Drop us an email when you need any tech help or have feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org
Download All-In-One Toolbox now and get a virtual all-around-tool for your Android. Thanks!”
Jealous of the cool new gesture navigation features on newer phones?
With Navigation Gestures, you don’t have to buy a new phone or wait for the next Android update to get swipe gesture controls. Navigation Gestures brings swipe gestures to any Android device! Replace the navigation bar buttons and get gesture controls with Navigation Gestures!
Best of all, Navigation Gestures can completely hide the stock navigation bar
without root! This is the first gesture control app with this feature.
Swipe left, right, up, or down. Swipe up and hold. Tap. Double tap. Long press. Go crazy and split the pill in 3! There’s a lot of ways you can use the gesture bar to control your phone. Don’t like how the gesture pill looks? Customize it!
Here’s everything you can do:
– Single tap
– Double tap
– Tap and hold (long press)
– Swipe up and hold
– Swipe left
– Swipe left and hold
– Swipe right
– Swipe right and hold
– Swipe up
– Swipe down
– Swipe up from left
– Swipe up and hold from left
– Swipe up from center
– Swipe up and hold from center
– Swipe up from right
– Swipe up and hold from right
– Recent apps
– Toggle split-screen (Android Nougat+)
– Open previous app (Android Nougat+)
– Open Assistant
– Hide pill
– Toggle navigation bar
– Pull down notifications
– Pull down quick settings
– Open power menu
– Skip to previous media track
– Skip to next media track
– Play/pause current media track
– Show keyboard switch dialog
– Launch app
– Lock screen
– Take screenshot
– Kill all background apps
– Rotate screen
– Toggle flashlight
– Toggle Bluetooth
– Toggle WiFi
– Toggle battery saver
– Toggle screen timeout
– Open volume panel
– Launch Activity
– Launch Shortcut
– Trigger Tasker Event
– Send Intent
– Toggle auto brightness
– Lower brightness
– Raise brightness
– Open app drawer
– Lower volume
– Raise volume
– Cycle ringer mode
– Toggle media volume mute
– Kill all background apps
– Hold back
– Go forward
– Open menu
– Kill current app
– Accessibility button (Android Oreo+)
– Choose accessibility button (Android Oreo+)
– Send keycode
– Send long-press keycode
– Send double-press keycode
Appearance (all free)
– Customize pill color
– Customize pill transparency
– Customize pill border color
– Customize pill corner radius
– Customize pill width/height
– Customize pill X/Y position
Behavior (all free)
– Blacklist pill/show NavBar in selected apps
– Customize sensitivity
– Customize vibration duration
– Customize animation duration
– Automatically hide pill after delay
– Many more
Setting up ADB: https://www.xda-developers.com/install-adb-windows-macos-linux/
– If your system navigation bar keeps hiding itself, run this ADB command:
adb shell settings delete global policy_control
Or, hit the “PROBLEMS?” button on the main screen and select the option that describes this issue.
– If you uninstalled the app without turning off “Hide Navigation Bar,” run this ADB command:
adb shell wm overscan reset
– If your lock screen icons are cut off, go to Settings>>Behavior>>Blacklisting and enable Don’t Hide NavBar on Lock Screen
Please visit this page for more details on the latest release and to find answers to frequently asked questions.
Check out the official XDA forum thread to leave feedback.
Please visit the GitHub page to report any issues you find.”
4. AFWall+ (Android Firewall +)
AFWall+ (Android Firewall +) is a front-end application for the powerful iptables Linux firewall.It allows you to restrict which applications are permitted to access your data networks (2G/3G and/or Wi-Fi and while in roaming). Also you can control traffic within LAN or while connected through VPN.
More info on new permission – android.permission.ACCESS_SUPERUSER
PERMISSIONS & FAQ
INTERNET permission is only required for LAN functionality (API limitation)
Join BETA for latest features/experiments – https://play.google.com/apps/testing/dev.ukanth.ufirewall
– Material inspired Design ( not real material design )
– Supports 5.x to 9.x (for 2.x support use 188.8.131.52 version, for 4.x use 2.9.9)
– XPosed modules – Download manager Leak + Hide lock screen notification for 5.x+ devices
– Import/Export Rules to external storage with UI
– Import DroidWall Rules
– Search Applications
– Filter Applications
– Profile Management with UI ( multiple Profiles )
– Tasker/Locale support
– Select All/None/Invert/Clear applications on each column
– Revamped Rules/Logs Viewer with copy/export to external storage
> Highlight system applications with custom color
> Notify on new installations
> Ability to hide application icons( faster loading )
> Use LockPattern/Pin for application protection.
> Use system level protection for app (Donate only)
> Show/Hide application ID.
– Roaming Option for 3G/Edge
– VPN Support
– LAN Support
– Tether Support
– IPV6/IPV4 Support
– Tor Support
– Adaptive Icons
_ Notification Channels
– Choose able languages
– Choose able iptables/busybox binary
– Support x86/MIPS/ARM devices.
– New Widget UI – Apply profiles with few clicks
– Blocked packets notification – Displays blocked packets
– Support for wifi only tablets
– Improved Log statistics with UI
Translations & Languages
– German translations by chef@xda & user_99@xda & Gronkdalonka@xda
– French translations by GermainZ@xda & Looki75@xda
– Russian translations by Kirhe@xda & YaroslavKa78
– Spanish translations by spezzino@crowdin
– Dutch translations by DutchWaG@crowdin
– Japanese translation by nnnn@crowdin
– Ukrainian translation by andriykopanytsia@crowdin
– Slovenian translation by bunga bunga@crowdin
– Chinese Simplified translation by tianchaoren@crowdin
– Polish translations by tst,Piotr Kowalski@crowdin
– Swedish translations by CreepyLinguist@crowdin
– Greek Translations by mpqo@crowdin
– Portuguese translations by lemor2008@xda
– Chinese Traditional by shiuan@crowdin
– Chinese Simplified by wuwufei,tianchaoren @ crowdin
– Italian translations by benzo@crowdin
– Romanian tranlations by mysterys3by-facebook@crowdin
– Czech translations by Syk3s
– Hungarian translations
– Turkish translations
– Indonesian translations by mirulumam
BIG THANKS for all the translators and http://crowdin.net for supporting opensource !
Translations Page – http://crowdin.net/project/afwall
AFWall+ is open source software, you can find the source here : https://github.com/ukanth/afwall
Official Support XDA forum – > http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1957231″