If you are looking for the Best App For Rss Feeds iPhone to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 5 Best App For Rss Feeds iPhone that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 5 Best App For Rss Feeds iPhone, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
5 Best App For Rss Feeds iPhone
1. Feedly – Smart News Reader
Keep up with the topic and trends you care about, without the overwhelm.
Feedly offers you the cure to information in three easy steps:
1/ Find and organize the right sources in one place: leading newspapers, trade publications, influential bloggers, Youtube channels, RSS feeds, Twitter feeds, research journals. Feedly lets you harness the full power of the web.
2/ Train Leo to filter out the noise. Leo is your AI research assistant. You are in control of the priorities. Ask Leo to read your feeds and prioritize the topics, events, and trends that matter to your. Leo is an enormous time saver
3/ Share insights with your team. Organize, curate, and share the industry insights your team needs to accelerate research, marketing, and sales.
With Feedly and RSS, you can organize in one place industry publications, expert blogs, news sites, youtube channels, twitter feeds, podcasts, and even Google News keyword alerts.
Feedly is connected to 40 million sources across 2,000 topics, and fifty industries – processing 100 millions articles every day.
With Feedly shared boards, you can feed everyone in your organization with the insight they need to make smarter decisions.
You can also curate and share interesting ideas and perspectives and grow your brand on social media.
With the Feedly Pro in-app purchase, you can boost your account and unlock some additional features to track keyword, brands and companies, spot new emerging trends, search in your Feedly for specific articles and more easily share and shine.
The Feedly Pro subscription offers useful integrations with Facebook, Twitter, Evernote, Buffer, OneNote, Pinterest, LinkedIn, IFTTT, and Zapier so that you can easily share stories with your networks and teammates.
Feedly is trusted by 15 million smart readers and thousands of organizations.
We deliver a fast and clean reading experience on both your iPhone, iPad and Web browser. We spent a lot of time making sure Feedly is the best free RSS reader available on the iPhone and the iPad.
The best way to start is to search for a blog, magazine or newspaper you like to read and add it to your Feedly.
If you are looking for inspiration, you can select the discover tab and browse some of our popular topics. We help you discover the best blogs for tech, business, food, marketing, entrepreneurship, design, baking, photography and more.
Our mission is to deliver in one place all the knowledge and inspiration you need to keep ahead.
Privacy by default: https://feedly.com/i/legal/privacy”
2. Free RSS Reader
“Create a personal news feed and read your favorite websites and blogs in a clean and intuitive format. Subscribe to as many feeds as you want and keep up on all topics and sources you care about. Use it as daily news reader
Free RSS Reader is loaded with features:
• Follow unlimited news sources (RSS/Atom)
• Flag articles (just tap & hold the headline)
• Scan feeds one-by-one or put together
• Open links using the in-app browser
• Forward articles via email and text
• Share on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
• Load feeds once and read them offline
• Add articles to Reading List
• Save articles in Pocket & Instapaper
• Reader mode
Get Free RSS Reader today and focus on the news that matter to you.
Daily News Reader
Your News. Simple.
RSS feed reader
Things to know:
For social media sharing, please ensure that you have added your accounts in your iOS device’s settings.
For using third party services (e.g. Pocket & Instapaper), please ensure that you have downloaded the respective apps.
Click on the “Filter” icon in the top right corner to clear the offline cache.”
3. iGeeksBlog – Tech News & Tips
Enjoy simplified, reliable how-tos, troubleshooting guides, top app, and product recommendations, unbiased reviews, and more to help you make the most of your Apple Devices!
FREE & FRESH DAILY ARTICLES written by tech experts and Apple aficionados.
EXPERT BUYING GUIDES for all the Apple accessories and gadgets you need.
UNBIASED REVIEWS of the best products, apps, and services that are worth your while.
UP-TO-DATE SOLUTIONS to all your iOS/iPadOS/macOS/watchOS/tvOS problems.
QUICKLY FIND what you need with a powerful search tool.
BITES allows you to access tips, tricks, and news in short-form video format called Bites. Moreover, this feature is app-exclusive!
WIDGET support accessing the latest information right from the Home Screen. Widget is available in 3 different sizes: Small, Medium, and Large.
SECURE experience with Sign-in with Apple.
CLEAN & MINIMALIST design to help you focus on the content that matters most to you.
PUSH NOTIFICATIONS to never miss a slice of everything Apple.
RATE ARTICLE to express your opinion using an emoji based on your experience.
DARK MODE allows you to seamlessly switch between light, dark, and device setting modes.
CUSTOMIZABLE TEXT SIZE to adjust fonts as per your comfort.
SAVE your favorite articles to read later anytime, anywhere.
iGeeksBlog has helped over 345 million+ people use their Apple devices efficiently through their website and other digital presences over the past 10+ years. We have been featured on Digital Trends, Firstpost.com, Dailymail.co.uk, USAToday.com, and many more.”
4. News Explorer
FULL iCLOUD SYNC
• News Explorer syncs your RSS, JSON, Atom, YouTube and Twitter subscriptions, folder setup, news items, read statuses and favorites across all your Apple devices.
• Synchronisation is based on iCloud, so there is no need to login or to sign up into any other service, it just works out of the box.
• Built-in high speed RSS, RDF, Atom, JSON and Twitter feed engine.
• Supports Twitter user, search, hashtags and lists feeds.
• Clean, 100% native, distraction-free user interface
• Article list with resizable thumbnails
• Feed level option to automatically open articles in Reader view
• Size, alignment and visibility of the thumbnails are adjustable.
• Built-in browser for viewing inline links and other references
• Themes, adaptable to your taste and mood
• Widgets for Home Screen and Today View
• Use automatic Reader view to read the full version of articles in a clean and easy-to-read format
• Mark items as favorite for later reading
• Navigate with one click to the original content
• Reply, retweet and like tweets in Twitter feeds without leaving the app
• Timeline view shows your news items in an attractive newspaper-like way
• Full text search
• Built-in image viewer to browse through all images of news items
• Share news items via email, Messages, Twitter, and more
• Built-in support to share items with Instapaper and Pocket
• Add new RSS, Atom and JSON feeds directly from Safari, using the ‘Add to News Explorer’ share extension
• Add RSS and Twitter feeds via the built-in search form
• Support to add manually RSS, Atom, JSON and Twitter feeds
• Dedicated YouTube channel feed support
• Group your subscriptions with collapsible folders
• Rename and reorder folders and subscriptions, using drag-and-drop
• OPML import and export.
• Article reader with adjustable title and body font settings
• Global filters let you filter all subscriptions and related news on unread items and favorites
• External keyboard support
• Perform quick actions with horizontal swipes
• Pull subscription list to start a sync session
• App icon badge with unread items count
• Navigate to the next or previous item with animated swipe gestures
• You can set a default primary article view, such as Mercury Reader view, for all feeds.
• The default primary view can be overruled on feed or article level.
• Custom storage period for each item status (read, unread and favorite)
• Syncing with iCloud can be disabled, to use only the built-in high speed RSS engine
• And much more!
STATE OF THE ART
• Supports RSS 2.0, RDF, ATOM, JSON Feed and Twitter news feeds
• Supports RSS feeds with HTTP digest and basic authentication
• iCloud sync with CloudKit
• Multiple Reader view engines
• Supports RTL articles
• Background app refresh
• Spotlight indexing with images
• Handoff support
• Notifications with images
• Quick Notes support
You only need to buy two apps to cover all Apple platforms:
• News Explorer for Mac is available on the Mac App Store.
• News Explorer for iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch and Apple TV is a universal purchase app, available on the App Store of the mentioned devices. Universal purchase allows you to purchase News Explorer once, and then access it on all connected platforms.
SUPPORT AND FEEDBACK
If you have any questions or need support on News Explorer, then browse to https://betamagic.nl/support/newsexplorer/help.html, email us at email@example.com or twitter to @elemanssoftware.
Please share your thoughts and ideas about News Explorer with us via firstname.lastname@example.org. If you like News Explorer then feel free to leave a review or a rating in the App Store or to recommend it to a friend. It helps a lot!”
5. Newsify: RSS Reader
• All of your news, blogs and RSS feeds in one free reader app!
• Sync with Feedly or Newsify or use without an account and sync with iCloud
• Multiple article list layouts: Split View, Newspaper View, Table View (thumbnails displayed when available)
• Offline reading including image caching
• Unread articles widget
• View and save images by tapping-and-holding image
• Night mode (automatic/manual, enabled in settings)
• Themes (light, sepia, gray, dark)
• Full-text view
• Article search (scroll down subscription list for search bar)
• Multiple accounts
• Show only unread folders/subscriptions or all
• Show all articles or just unread
• Sort by newest or oldest first
• Mark previous & all as read
• Right-click to mark read, toggle starred and send to share services
• Option to mark read while scrolling (enable in settings)
• Fully customizable sync
• Add and edit subscriptions
• Add custom feed URLs (enter URLs in feed search box)
• Share articles with many popular services: Twitter, Evernote, Instapaper, LinkedIn, Pinboard, Pocket and Tumblr
• Email articles or links, copy links or open the original web page in the app or in your default browser
• Browse individual subscriptions contained in a folder (click gray circle icon on right side of folder entry)
GET MORE WITH NEWSIFY PREMIUM
Newsify is free to download and use. Newsify Premium unlocks these amazing features. Try it free for 7 days!
• Unlimited Access: Read unlimited articles in Newsify for Mac and Web (10/day free)
• Automatic Full Text: Get full text automatically for most partial feeds and save for offline reading
• More Images: Get more high-res images for feeds with small or no images
• Search Full Text: Search the full text of partial feeds not just the preview
• Priority Support: Be first in line to get all of your questions answered
• Remove Ads on iPhone and iPad: Enjoy your list of articles with no ads
• Newsify Account Plus: Add mute filters, get new items up to 10x faster and keep more feed history.
– To start your trial: Select Premium in settings and click “Try It Free”
Newsify Premium is $2.99 USD per month or $29.99 USD per year and may vary depending on your location. If you choose to purchase Newsify Premium, payment will be charged to your iTunes account, and your account will be charged for renewal 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. Auto-renewal may be turned off at any time by going to your settings in the iTunes Store after purchase. Any free trial period remaining will be forfeited when purchasing Newsify Premium.