If you are looking for the Best App For Screen Mirroring iPhone To Lg Tv to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 5 Best App For Screen Mirroring iPhone To Lg Tv that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 5 Best App For Screen Mirroring iPhone To Lg Tv, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
5 Best App For Screen Mirroring iPhone To Lg Tv
1. Insider – Business News & More
Stay up-to-date with the latest news, sharp analyses and insightful commentaries from around the world and across the spectrum of Insider verticals.
+ Use summary mode to skim the key details of each article right in the main feed
This is a subscriber-exclusive feature, but you can try it free for 7 days!
+ Choose the topics you want included in your general feed so you’ll never miss the most important news that meets your needs
+ Enjoy an ad-free experience with faster load times and less distraction
+ Receive breaking news alerts and follow stories as they develop
+ Search through Insider’s extensive news archives
+ Save interesting articles for later reading
+ Edit your saved article list to delete or remove all options
+ Share articles directly to your email or favorite supported social media apps (Facebook, Twitter, Pocket, Pinterest, WhatsApp, etc.)
+ Insider premium: exclusive articles and events for subscribers
We are always working to improve the overall app experience and welcome your feedback.
Feedback about the app: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Insider subscriptions: email@example.com
Contact our editors: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for reading!
Insider Subscription Agreement:
You are agreeing to purchase an Insider subscription that includes access to articles and our Insider Select e-newsletter. Once purchase is complete, payment will be charged to your iTunes account upon confirmation of your subscription selection at the below prices (subject to change at a future time):
Monthly subscription – $11.99/month
Quarterly subscription – $27.99/Quarter
Annual subscription – $99.99/year
All subscriptions are set to renew automatically unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours prior to the next billing date.Subscriptions and renewals can be managed by visiting your Apple Account Settings after your purchase.
• Subscription 1 Month – USD 11.99*
• Subscription 3 Months – USD 27.99*
• Subscription 1 Year – USD 99.99*
* For non-US app stores, the equivalent currency charges will apply.
Additional Subscription Information:
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.”
2. LG TV Cast & Screen Mirroring
This works on any LG Smart TV from the 2012 models onward.
In using the app, there will be a couple of seconds of latency (usually between 1 and 3). So this mirroring is not suitable for gaming.
However, it is very suitable for watching movies, giving presentations, watching photos, and much more!
How the app works:
1. Make sure that your iPhone or iPad is connected to the same local network as your LG TV. Don’t use multiple VLANs, a VPN or subnets.
2. Launch the Mirror for LG TV app. It will start looking for your LG TV(s) on your local network. When a TV is found, please select it. When you use this app for the first time, depending on your model LG TV, the TV might ask you to “allow” the connection. In that case, take your TV Remote Control and press OK to allow the connection from your TV to your iPhone or iPad.
3. Turn on notifications for this app. We will not spam you, but we will use this to let you know if your TV is working correctly or not. So please, please allow it, otherwise when things don’t work as they should, you are left in the dark.
4. Click on Start Mirroring to start mirroring on the TV that is currently selected. After that, you can just go to any other app on your iPhone or iPad and the mirroring just continues to run.
5. To stop mirroring, there are two options. (1) click on the red top bar that you will see on your iPhone or iPad. (2) Go to the Mirror for LG TV app and click on Stop Mirroring.
Limitations and known issues:
Some apps block Screen Mirroring. This means that application developers can choose themselves if they want to block Screen Mirroring. For instance, Netflix, Disney and AppleTV+ have decided to block this.
There is a simple test that you can do to see if the app that you want to mirror has blocked Screen Mirroring:
Open that particular app and slide up Control Center on your iPhone/iPad. Then, click on Screen Recording and start recording the screen to your Camera Roll. Watch the app that you want to mirror and at some point stop the screen recording. Then go to your Photos app and watch the video that was recorded. If the recorded video shows the app you want to mirror, it works fine. If the video is empty, then the app you want to mirror does not allow Screen Mirroring.
About Screen Recording and Privacy
Even though there are notifications about Screen Recording, we don’t record your screen into files and we don’t send any content to a server. We only temporarily store data in memory, before it is streamed to TV. Upon streaming, the content is removed from memory.
You can purchase the Mirror for LG TV Pro Version through an in app purchase.
The Pro Version has the following features:
1. Adds audio to the screen mirroring
2. Provides for free lifetime updates of the app
3. Gives the option to choose higher screen resolutions, like 720p and 1080p
* Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
* Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
* Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
* Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
* Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Feel free to check:
If you have questions or would like to provide feedback, please send us an e-mail on email@example.com”
3. Screen Mirroring – TV Cast
The application is perfect for
– Making presentation in a business meeting
– Cast photos & videos to your TVs
– Stream your favorite movies and apps on big TVs
– Cast youtube, Vimeo, facebook, dailymotion, … & any web videos to TVs
Please notice that our screen mirroring app is not suitable for playing games on TV, because the normal delay time is from 5s to 6s. We are working hard to make it come true for gamers. We have Optimize Speed mode with 0s latency for TVs.
– No need to install any app on TVs
– Mirror any application or games (for watching) wirelessly on your iPhone/iPad screen to TVs over your wifi network
– Streaming or casting photos, videos, music from your iPhone&iPad to TVs
– Cast youtube, Vimeo, facebook, dailymotion, … & any web videos to TVs
– No cables, no additional hardware, nothing else needed
How to start mirroring?
– Connect your iPhone/iPad and your TV to the same wifi network
– Open the app and connect the app to your TV
– Allow your TV connect to your iPhone/iPad
– Open the app and click on Start Mirroring to start mirroring on your TV
– To stop mirroring click on top red bar of your iPhone
The app works best for iPhone 7 & above, iPad 3 & above, iOS 12 +.
Information about the auto-renewal of subscription
– The pricing are from $3.99 weekly with 3 days free trial, $11.99 monthly and $19.99 onetime lifetime
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. The cost depends on the selected plan
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
– Any unused portion of the free trial will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription
4. Screen Mirroring App – TV Cast
“* Wirelessly Mirror Any App – or Anything Else – on your iPhone/iPad Screen to your TV or Device via your Home Network!
* Cast Videos, Music, and Photos to your TV or Device!
* No Wires, No Additional Hardware, and No Hassles! Simple and Easy!
The Screen Mirroring app can wirelessly mirror your iPhone/iPad screen to your TV or device via your Wi-Fi network. Just follow the instructions below, and your iPhone/iPad screen will appear instantly on your TV! It’s great for watching movies, viewing photos, making presentations, web browsing, and much more!
• Mirror anything and any app on your iPhone/iPad screen to your TVs or devices in high quality.
• Cast videos, music, and photos to your TVs or devices.
• Supports popular brands of Smart TVs, Smart Devices, Set-Top Boxes, TV Sticks, Streaming Media Players, etc. (This app is based on DLNA technology)
• Supports both portrait and landscape orientations for screen mirroring.
• Consumes fewer resources, so your iPhone/iPad won’t run slowly during screen mirroring.
To Start Screen Mirroring:
1. Make sure your iPhone/iPad and your TV/device are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. Open the app, tap the “Screen Mirroring” button, tap “Start Broadcast”, and then tap anywhere to quit this screen.
3. Tap the “Connect” button in the top right corner. It will scan your network. Once your TV/device is found, please select it from the list to start mirroring! Soon you should see your iPhone/iPad screen mirroring on TV/device!
How to Stop Screen Mirroring:
1. Tap the “Screen Broadcast” button in the top right corner, then tap “Stop Broadcast”. Screen mirroring will stop. When you want to mirror again, just follow the steps above.
• You may experience latency (delay) on your TV screen during mirroring; it’s impossible to achieve zero-second latency.
• DRM-protected content can’t be mirrored.
• Please follow the steps shown above carefully. If you follow them correctly, everything should work fine.
• The app may take up to 15 seconds to discover your TVs/devices on the network. If it fails to find them or fails to mirror, please restart your router, iPhone/iPad, and TVs/devices.
• For other problems, please contact our technical support directly.
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account when your purchase is confirmed.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current billing period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours before the end of the current billing period. The cost depends on the selected plan.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user. Auto-renewal may be turned off in Account Settings after purchase.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period (if offered) will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.
5. Video & TV Cast for LG TV
With Video & TV Cast for LG Smart TV you can browse the web and stream any web video, online movie, livestream or live tv show you want on your LG Smart TV. Mp4, m3u8, hls livestreams and also video-over-https are supported.
There is no time limit at all! You can watch videos of 2 minutes or 2 hours or even more. Just open Video & TV Cast, navigate to a website, wait for link detection and send the video with a single tap to your LG Smart TV. The discovered link will be shown below the browser. A tap on the link will start the show. You don’t need to install a big media server like Plex or any other third party software.
>>> Important Notes
* To enable video casting please open the LG App Store (LG Smart World / LG Content Store) on your TV, search for ‘TV Cast’ and install the companion app.
* Please enter the ip-address of your iPhone/iPad by using the number pad and up/down/left/right keys on your TV Remote or scroll wheel on your Magic Remote. Just enter the numbers, no need to press the enter key.
* iTunes movies, Flash video and DRM protected videos like Amazon Prime, Netflix, Hulu, Vudu, DirecTV, Xfinity, HBO now are not supported!
* Please test your favorite videos with the free edition before upgrading!
* Please use the hardware remote of your LG for controlling the TV app and video playback.
* The app streams only the video part of a website and not the whole website content (No screen or tab mirroring!).
* Sometimes it is necessary to play the video on your iPad or iPhone first before it gets discovered by the app for streaming. It may also be neccessary to start casting multiple times until it works with specific videos.
* If a specific video is not working, please check the FAQ on the app startpage. If that does not help you, please drop us an email before leaving a negative comment on the App Store. We will try to add support for that website as soon as possible.
>>> UPGRADE FEATURES (available as in-app purchases)
* Premium Edition: Unlocks all of the features listed here. Also future features are included, so you do not have to pay for them when they are released in an updated app version.
* Remote Playbar: Use the Playbar for advanced video control while browsing, including video scrubbing, forward, rewind, play, pause, stop. The playbar works on all LG Smart TVs.
* Local Videos: Cast your camera roll videos from an iPhone or iPad. Supports mp4, m4v and mov videos that were saved to the camera roll via Apples SD-Card/USB Adapter, iTunes Desktop Software or third party apps.
* Ad-Blocker: Blocks ads & popups on most websites and removes the sponsoring ads from the app. You can update and enable/disable ad-blocking at any time in the settings.
* Bookmarks: Save unlimited website bookmarks. Synchronize and transfer them between different TV Cast apps and iOS devices by using backup and restore via iCloud.
* Desktop Mode: Change the browser user-agent and cloak your iPhone/iPad as a desktop PC to load the desktop website instead of a mobile website. Please note that this will NOT enable video casting on websites that serve Flash videos in desktop mode.
Disclaimer: This app is not affiliated with LG Electronics or any other trademark mentioned here.”