If you are looking for the Best App For Treadmill Running Android to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 4 Best App For Treadmill Running Android that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 4 Best App For Treadmill Running Android, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
4 Best App For Treadmill Running Android
1. Nike Run Club – Running Coach
From your first 5k to 10k or half marathon – the Nike Run Club running app has what you need to start running, keep running, and enjoy running more. Guided Runs**, Training Plans*, pace tracker, mile counter, running log, GPS distance tracker and more await.
Coach or community – NRC provides the support needed to reach your training goals. Join the Nike community and begin training with Training Plans* to fit your needs. With Guided Runs** and training tips picked out by a NRC running coach – you have all the tools you need. Enjoy your running workout more with motivation and guidance from a top Nike running coach or athlete. From tips and advice on running for beginners to a half marathon Training Plan* – Nike Run Club has you covered.
With NRC’s Guided Runs**, our expert coaches – and some Nike legends – have got your back, with encouragement, guidance, and a familiar voice to look forward to every time. 5k or 10k, easy or hard, long or short or intervals – there’s a Guided Run** for you.
Up your pace and distance or just have fun with friends by creating and sharing challenges. Running app communities make the distance all the more rewarding so you never feel alone on your fitness journey.
Run alongside the Nike community and reach your goals with Nike Run Club.
RUN TRACKER: TRACK AND STORE RUNS
• Running speed, mile splits, distance, GPS route, elevation and heart rate are tracked and stored
• 5k, 10k or Half Marathon – Keep track of your progress and mile splits with a running log
• Running tracker, mile counter and pace tracker functionality allow you to keep up with your training goals
• Activity tracker syncs with your Android OS supported devices to provide constant connection
TRAINING PLANS AND GUIDED RUNS
• Running for beginners or regulars – interactive plans for all fitness levels
• NRC Training Plans give you a goal to run toward and the guidance to reach it*
• Half marathon training, 4-Week Get Started Training Plan and more – Select Training Plans that best suit you*
• Mindset and recovery tips to connect your mind and body while you run
• Get motivation and inspiration from Nike coaches, elite athletes and entertainers like Eliud Kipchoge and Tom Sachs with Audio Guided Runs**
• Running coach guidance with NRC’s Guided Runs so that you’re never running by yourself**
• Receive motivating in-run audio cheers from friends and send them cheers of your own
MOTIVATE YOURSELF WITH CHALLENGES
• 5K to 10K and beyond – earn milestone badges and trophies for streaks and personal bests
• Running challenges can be shared via social media or messaging
• Beat running log bests and get a virtual high five from your worldwide run club
• Run in weekly and monthly NRC distance challenges or create a Challenge and invite your friends
• Activity tracker lets you see and celebrate progress towards your goals and achievements
SHOE TAGGING & MILE COUNTER
• Track the running miles on all your shoes, even if they aren’t Nikes
• Running speed can be recorded for each pair – learn which ones you run the fastest pace in
• Enjoy training, distance runs, and interval workouts – we will remind you when it’s time to switch them for a new pair
• Training made easy: receive holistic training advice, community stories and product drops
• Tips for health and wellness and more – gain access to running tools
• Stay up to date on your friends’ fitness journeys every time they share a run
• Personalize activity posts and tailor who sees them
Nike Run Club will cheer you on, stride after stride. Download today.
NRC works with Google Fit to sync workouts and record heart-rate data.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can decrease battery life.
*Training Plans available in the US, UK, JP, CN, BR, FR, DE, ES, IT.
** Guided Runs available in select countries.”
2. Aaptiv: Fitness for Everyone
Find your rhythm and get motivated with a expertly-crafted music playlists featuring artists you love.
Discover thousands of workouts in a variety of categories including running, elliptical, race training, strength training, stretching, yoga and more. With 30 new classes added each week, there’s a workout for every interest and fitness level.
• Access thousands of trainer-led, music-driven workouts anytime, anywhere
• Refresh your routine with 30+ new classes added every week
• Achieve your long-term fitness goals with structured weekly and monthly programs
• Fitness classes for every fitness level—beginner, intermediate, and advanced
• High intensity interval training (HIIT) to help you more effectively burn calories, build muscle, and lose weight
• Amazing playlists filled with the music you already love
• 10K and 5K training programs
• No wifi? No worries! Download classes to listen offline”
3. Treadmill Workout
“”Treadmill workout” will help you to exercise less and get more benefits!
The basic idea of trreadmill interval workout(HIIT) is simple: the alternation of high and low intensity.
The purpose of treadmill interval workout(HIIT) is to burn more calories, lose more fat and build more muscle in less time.
What app can do:
– voice prompts (enable it in settings, Google Text-to-Speech needs to be installed)
– share workout data with Google Fit. Enable “Share data with Google Fit” in settings.
– calculate your heart rates zone. It’s based on Karvonen heart rate reserve method. Just enter your age and resting heart rate in settings.
– calculate burned calories,
– has 6 workouts
– ability to create and customize custom workouts,
– customizing colors for each interval,
– sound and vibration prompts on interval changing
– list view and chart view history
How to use:
– enter your gender, age, weight and resting heart rate to calculate burned calories and heart rates zone,
– select workout on workouts screen. Click on workout name in the upper left corner of the main screen to get to the workouts screen,
– get on treadmill,
– just follow the progress bar and the audio prompts
To restore purchases click “Restore purchases” on “Help the project” screen
If you have any issues or want to report bugs, please let me know and I’ll do my best to fix them.”
4. BitGym: Treadmill & Bike Rides
Cycle along the Perito Moreno glacier in Argentine Patagonia on your bike, virtually hike the Ubud Monkey Temple from your elliptical, jog under the Eiffel Tower on your treadmill or row through the Yakushima Anbo River from your erg. With over 210 land, road and water tours, and new releases each month, you’ll always have somewhere new lose yourself in.
WORLD CLASS COACHING
Let our guides take you on running, hiking and cycling adventures. Whether you are training for a marathon, endeavoring to lead your peloton, or just keeping a healthy lifestyle, our coaches will keep you moving.
Zero setup and works on any bike, elliptical, treadmill, rowing machine, stepper, erg or other cardio machine. No special hardware required. All tours can be downloaded for offline use.
SEE IT BIG
Enjoy our stunning tours on your television or projector using HDMI out or by using our AndroidTV / GoogleTV versions of the app.
Some tours are available for free, however to get access to all tours, including new releases, we ask you to support us by becoming a paying member. Membership starts with a zero obligation free trial.
“Takes the boredom out of gym exercise by giving you a virtual view to look at”.
– Stephen Fry
“I used to use ifit… but this is so much better for graphics and speed”.
– Becky, Proform 600i Treadmill
“I ABSOLUTELY LOVE your app. I tell people about it ALL THE TIME”
– Kari, Bowflex BXE216 Elliptical
“Wowa BitGym has got to be the most gorgeous way I’ve ever worked out.”
– Tessa, Life Fitness T3 Treadmill
“I have to say I LOVE IT – the scenery is beautiful, the coaching is fantastic… I love the sprints!”.
– Darshan, Schwinn IC4 Indoor Cycling Bike
“I’m getting spoiled. Being able to ride the California coast or the great Southwest or Northern Italy indoors on my bike despite late Fall windy, cold Chicago weather is a treat.”
– Tom, Nautilus R616 Recumbent Bike
“One year ago I weighed 250 pounds, and now I’m at 185. Part of my life change includes stationary bike routine. Spinning is so much more enjoyable because of the beautiful BitGym tours and coached sessions. Thank you BitGym for turning my exercise routines into an enjoyable experience!”
– Andre, Sole SB900 Bike”