If you are looking for the Best App For Uv Index Android to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 4 Best App For Uv Index Android that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 4 Best App For Uv Index Android, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
4 Best App For Uv Index Android
1. EPA’s SunWise UV Index
“The UV Index provides a daily and hourly forecast of the expected intensity of ultraviolet (UV) radiation from the sun. Some exposure to sunlight is enjoyable. However, too much sun can be dangerous. Overexposure to the sun’s ultraviolet radiation can cause immediate damage, such as sunburn, and long-term problems, such as skin cancer and cataracts.”
“The Google app keeps you in the know about things that matter to you. Find quick answers, explore your interests, and stay up to date with Discover. The more you use the Google app, the better it gets.
Search and browse:
– Nearby shops and restaurants
– Live sports scores and schedules
– Movies times, casts, and reviews
– Videos and images
– News, stock information, and more
– Anything you’d find on the web
Get personalized updates in Discover*:
– Stay in the know about topics that interest you
– Start your morning with weather and top news
– Get updates on sports, movies, and events
– Know as soon as your favorite artists drop new albums
– Get stories about your interests and hobbies
– Follow interesting topics, right from Search results
– Google will automatically optimize results to improve loading on bad connections
– If Google cannot complete a Search, you’ll get a notification with the search results once you regain connection
Learn more about what the Google app can do for you: http://www.google.com/search/about
*some features of Discover might not be available in all countries”
3. UVLens – UV Index Forecasts
“Exposure to sunlight’s ultraviolet radiation (UV) can damage to your skin, cause sunburn and increase your risk of skin cancer. UVLens shows you when you need to take care and when you can safely enjoy the sun.
• Plan out the best time to be outside
See the UV index forecast for the day, see when it’s safe to be outside and when to avoid the sun.
• Find your burn risk
Find out how long you can spend in the sun without sunscreen by taking a personalized skin type assessment.
• Sunscreen Reminder
Discover how your sunscreen protects you, and get reminded to reapply.
See the current UV and your burn risk right from your home screen.
The UVLens app is being developed by the team at Spark 64 Ltd, a company making products to help people live healthier outdoor lives. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
4. “QSun – Vitamin D, UV Index & Sun Exposure Tracker”
“With QSun, balance your sun exposure and vitamin D, avoid sunburns, find the current UV (ultraviolet) index, and get personal sun safety tips for healthy & young skin. QSun lets you know when it’s time to seek sun protection, and helps you prevent skin aging and skin cancer. The QSun app is already helping thousands of people worldwide enjoy a healthier life.
• Find out how much sunscreen to wear based on your size and clothes.
• Scan any sunscreen’s barcode to find out if it’s right for you.
• Find your skin age and skin health score with AI technology.
• Track your mole with AI technology.
• Track your vitamin D production from the sun, food, and supplements (Pro version).
• Track the amount of your physical activity completed in safe sun conditions (Pro version).
• UV map for anywhere in the world.
• Current UV index & daily UV forecast.
• Reminders to reapply sunscreen.
• In-app quiz to determine skin type.
• Monitor the time you can spend outdoors before getting a sunburn.
• Monitor time until sunset or sunrise to plan for sun protection.
• Find the safest time to be outside based on UV
• Access 7-day, hourly, and down-to-the-minute weather forecasts.
• Automatically updates weather data based on location.
• English and Japanese versions available.
Use your QSun device with the QSun app to track your personal sun exposure history and access real-time UV index and temperature readings from exactly where you’re standing. The QSun app works without a QSun device, but using a QSun device makes for a more personalized experience. Using a QSun device will give you more accurate sun protection tips.
No matter your lifestyle or skin type, QSun is the perfect sun safety advisor to help you keep on top of your skin health.”