If you are looking for the Best App To Add Subtitles To Video Android to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 3 Best App To Add Subtitles To Video Android that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 3 Best App To Add Subtitles To Video Android, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
3 Best App To Add Subtitles To Video Android
1. “MixCaptions Add Text, Subtitle”
“Automatically transcribe your videos and get accurate, elegant video captions. It’s the secret to getting more views, more followers, and higher engagement for content creators and influencers — because chances are, most of your viewers will see your videos on mute.
GROW YOUR FOLLOWING
85% of Facebook users and 40% of Instagram users watch videos on mute. And when they miss what you say, you miss followers. Made for influencers and business founders, MixCaptions helps you create attention-grabbing video captions. It’s a simple way to make a major impact: get more views, increase engagement, and build your audience.
CREATE AUTOMATIC, ACCURATE SUBTITLES, CAPTIONS
For influencers and business founders, closed captioning is one of the most important steps before posting video content. And with MixCaptions video editor, it’s quick, easy, and automatic: just upload a video, and we’ll transcribe it in only a few minutes. You can always edit and customize your video captions later.
ACCESSIBILITY FOR ALL
More than 8 million people in the US are deaf or hard of hearing. MixCaptions makes your videos accessible to all fans and followers who may be watching on mute.
CAPTION YOUR NEXT VIDEO FOR FREE
Download MixCaptions video editor and get the Free Trial to experience Automatic Transcriptions! Get more views, grow your followers, and take your business to the next level.
– Video Editor
– Auto Transcribe your videos
– Add subtitles for videos offline
– Create SRT files (SRT Generator)
– Use your SRT files to add captions/subtitles
– Edit video captions after they’re transcribed
– Subtitle editor
– Display captions in 3 standard positions: at the top, in the middle, or at the bottom of your videos or
– Customize where you want to display captions on your videos
– Customize fonts, colors, and text backgrounds
– Supports most common video ratios — including vertical and 16:9 — that are ideal for TikTok, Instagram posts, IGTV, Instagram Stories, Facebook, and Twitter
– Save videos with subtitles to your device
– Automatically transcribes 23 languages: English, Croatian, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, (Portugal and Brazil), Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, and Vietnamese
SUBSCRIBE FOR ACCESS TO PRO FEATURES:
– Transcribe longer videos: up to 10 minutes for individual subscribers, or up to 30 minutes for business subscribers
– Remove the MixCaptions watermark
– Add your own text or image watermark, like a logo or handle
– Get unlimited access to upcoming features
– Influencers and business founders gain access to Pro features with a subscription: remove the MixCaption watermark, add a custom text or image watermark, transcribe videos for up to 10 minutes for individual subscribers, or 30 minutes for business subscribers, and more to come.
– Subscriptions auto-renew at the cost of the selected plan, unless cancelled 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. Payment will be charged to your Google Play Store account and subscriptions will automatically renew unless you cancel your subscription at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. You can manage or cancel your subscription in your Google Play Store App > Subscriptions any time after purchase (select “Subscriptions” from the sidebar menu in your Google Play Store app).
2. VLC for Android
“VLC media player is a free and open source cross-platform multimedia player that plays most multimedia files as well as discs, devices, and network streaming protocols.
This is the port of VLC media player to the Android™ platform. VLC for Android can play any video and audio files, as well as network streams, network shares and drives, and DVD ISOs, like the desktop version of VLC.
VLC for Android is a full audio player, with a complete database, an equalizer and filters, playing all weird audio formats.
VLC is intended for everyone, is totally free, has no ads, no in-app-purchases, no spying and is developed by passionate volunteers. All the source code is available for free.
VLC for Android™ plays most local video and audio files, as well as network streams (including adaptive streaming), DVD ISOs, like the desktop version of VLC. It also support disk shares.
All formats are supported, including MKV, MP4, AVI, MOV, Ogg, FLAC, TS, M2TS, Wv and AAC. All codecs are included with no separate downloads. It supports subtitles, Teletext and Closed Captions.
VLC for Android has a media library for audio and video files, and allows to browse folders directly.
VLC has support for multi-track audio and subtitles. It supports auto-rotation, aspect-ratio adjustments and gestures to control volume, brightness and seeking.
It also includes a widget for audio control, supports audio headsets control, cover art and a complete audio media library.
VLC for Android needs access to those categories:
• “Photos/Media/Files” to read your all media files 🙂
• “Storage” to read your all media files on SD cards 🙂
• “Other” to check network connections, change the volume, set the ringtone, run on Android TV and display the popup view, see below for details.
Permission Details :
• It needs “read the contents of your USB storage”, in to order to read your media files on it.
• It needs “modify or delete the contents of your USB storage”, in order to allow deletion of files and store subtitles.
• It needs “full network access”, to open network and internet streams.
• It needs “prevent phone from sleeping” in order to prevent… your phone from sleeping when watching a video.
• It needs “change your audio settings”, in order to change audio volume.
• It needs “modify system settings”, in order to allow you to change your audio ringtone.
• It needs “view network connections” in order to monitor whether device is connected or not.
• It needs “draw over other apps” to start the custom picture-in-picture widget.
• It needs “control vibration” to give feedback on the controls.
• It needs “run at startup” to set recommendations on Android TV launcher screen, only used on Android TV devices.
• It needs “microphone” to provide voice search on Android TV devices, only asked on Android TV devices.”
3. Kaptioned – Automatic Subtitles for Videos
“Our app will auto detect, transcribe and add subtitles to your videos.
85% of videos are watched on mute, adding subtitles increases your videos engagement, shares, comments and likes.
– We use artificial intelligence(AI) to generate subtitles for your videos.
– Add text, captions or headlines to any part of your video at anytime.
– Change the style, colors and more for all of your subtitles.
– You can edit, change and save as many times as you want.
– Supports multi-language generated subtitles, show subtitles in 2 languages at once!
– Option to export the generated .srt file.
– Perfect for Tiktok, Instagram, Linkedin, Youtube, Content Creators and Influencers!”