If you are looking for the Best App To Download Free Apps For iPhone to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 5 Best App To Download Free Apps For iPhone that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 5 Best App To Download Free Apps For iPhone, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
5 Best App To Download Free Apps For iPhone
1. “AllTrails: Hike, Bike & Run”
Explore 200,000+ hand-curated trail maps plus reviews and photos crowdsourced from millions of hikers, mountain bikers and trail runners. Find that dog-friendly or kid-friendly trail that you’ve been searching for. Take that mountain biking or backpacking trip you’ve always dreamed of. Explore a national park, or discover new hiking trails in your area.
Whether you’re a hiker, biker or trail runner, AllTrails will help you find the way.
EXPLORE 200,000+ HIKING TRAILS AND MOUNTAIN BIKE ROUTES
• Discover new trails in national parks or in your own neighborhood, with hand-curated GPS and topo maps
• Browse photos and reviews from our community of hikers, cyclists and trail runners like you
• Find a hike, mountain bike ride, or trail run that’s perfect for your fitness and experience level. Filter by dog friendly, kid friendly, and wheelchair friendly trails
RECORD YOUR ADVENTURES
• Turn your phone into a GPS activity tracker and follow your trail so you don’t get lost
• View your hiking, running and cycling stats at a glance
• Share your outdoor adventures with friends and family on Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp and more
SAVE YOUR FAVORITE TRAILS
• Explore all the trails on your bucket list and add new ones to check out
• Easily save your favorite trails to run, hike or bike
• Follow the hikers, cyclists and runners that inspire you
EASILY GET TO THE TRAIL
• Get detailed GPS driving directions directly to the trailhead
GET MORE WITH ALLTRAILS PRO
• Download offline maps – track your exact GPS location as you navigate the trail, even when you don’t have a signal
• Never miss a turn with off-route notifications
• Stay safe with Lifeline – assign safety contacts who know your plan and can track your progress
• Know what to expect with real-time map overlays including air quality, satellite weather, pollen, and light pollution
• Always have a backup – design and print stunning custom topo maps
• Experience AllTrails ad-free – remove the distraction of ads and focus on the journey
• 1% for the Planet – feel good knowing that part of your subscription will be going directly to helping the environment
AllTrails Pro is available as an annual subscription for $29.99/year, or you can get three years for the price of two when you buy our 3 Year Plan via a one-time payment of $59.99. You can subscribe and pay through your iTunes account. Your annual subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period (the 3 Year Plan does not auto-renew). Auto-renew can be turned off anytime by going to your Account Settings in iTunes after purchase.
Sign up required to favorite trails, record your activity, or follow users
AllTrails allows you to automatically export information about your recordings to the Apple Health app.
We love hearing from users! Email us here: email@example.com
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.”
2. Apps Gone Free & Daily Tips
“Get high quality paid apps for FREE & personal answers to any iOS questions YOU ask! Everyday we show you the best paid apps that you can download for free AND we write in-depth answers to questions that our users submit to the app. Don’t know the best way to share a large number of photos with dozens of people? Want to figure out how to get a 2nd phone number on your iPhone for free? Or how about the best way to lose weight using the right apps and accessories…Just ASK and we’ll write up full long form responses and even make videos showing you how.
With Daily App Advice you get the best news, accessories, and products for your iOS device & helpful tips from AppAdvice.com experts. This is the flagship app of the popular iOS enthusiast website AppAdvice.com featuring a team of more than 20 iOS journalists since 2008! All the best apps, articles, tips, and advice are neatly packed in a fun to use app.
The all new Daily App Advice is the new version of the popular Apps Gone Free app. It has been completely redesigned and retooled and now is a lot more full featured. Instead of details on seemingly random apps, now the app is PERSONALIZED – jam packed with only information that is useful to you & your specific needs!
– Full length in-depth solutions to specific questions you ask about using your device better.
– A curated selection of the best free apps based on YOUR interests
– Top Accessory Deals for iPhone & iPad Owners
– App Reviews ONLY for the subgroup of apps that you care about!
** 2012 “Best App Ever Award” Winner
** Featured in USA Today, LifeHacker, NYTimes, & AppAdvice
** 50,000+ 5 Star Reviews (all Versions)”
3. Highlighted: book highlighter
Make powerful book highlights, and stop forgetting what you read. Highlighted makes it easy to capture, organize, revisit, and export important parts of your books.
• Best-in-class text recognition
• Smart sentence & paragraph detection
• Bulk Drag & Drop highlighting (iPad)
• Photo highlighting
• Custom tags & notes
• Page number suggestions
• Powerful search
• Highlight sharing
• Highlights export
• ISBN scanning
• Dark Mode
• Home Widgets
I’m Damir, a creator from Europe who loves to read. Say hello at firstname.lastname@example.org.”
4. Insider – Business News & More
Stay up-to-date with the latest news, sharp analyses and insightful commentaries from around the world and across the spectrum of Insider verticals.
+ Use summary mode to skim the key details of each article right in the main feed
This is a subscriber-exclusive feature, but you can try it free for 7 days!
+ Choose the topics you want included in your general feed so you’ll never miss the most important news that meets your needs
+ Enjoy an ad-free experience with faster load times and less distraction
+ Receive breaking news alerts and follow stories as they develop
+ Search through Insider’s extensive news archives
+ Save interesting articles for later reading
+ Edit your saved article list to delete or remove all options
+ Share articles directly to your email or favorite supported social media apps (Facebook, Twitter, Pocket, Pinterest, WhatsApp, etc.)
+ Insider premium: exclusive articles and events for subscribers
We are always working to improve the overall app experience and welcome your feedback.
Feedback about the app: email@example.com
Contact Insider subscriptions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact our editors: email@example.com
Thank you for reading!
Insider Subscription Agreement:
You are agreeing to purchase an Insider subscription that includes access to articles and our Insider Select e-newsletter. Once purchase is complete, payment will be charged to your iTunes account upon confirmation of your subscription selection at the below prices (subject to change at a future time):
Monthly subscription – $11.99/month
Quarterly subscription – $27.99/Quarter
Annual subscription – $99.99/year
All subscriptions are set to renew automatically unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours prior to the next billing date.Subscriptions and renewals can be managed by visiting your Apple Account Settings after your purchase.
• Subscription 1 Month – USD 11.99*
• Subscription 3 Months – USD 27.99*
• Subscription 1 Year – USD 99.99*
* For non-US app stores, the equivalent currency charges will apply.
Additional Subscription Information:
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.”
Unhabit is a Safari extension that helps you break addiction to social media and distracting websites.
* Free, with no annoying in-app purchases
* True Privacy – Unhabit is one of the few (or only) content blocking apps that does not track you. All your browsing history stays on your device, No VPN required.
* Configurable Cooldown – Unhabit asks you to take a beat before temporarily unblocking a page
* Simple Scheduling – Choose which days to block distracting websites
* Track Progress – Unhabit shows you how many times you’ve visited a site over the course of the past week
* Set up in seconds
Unhabit gives you tools to improve your self-control, and browse the internet more productively. When you find yourself mindlessly reloading a website, block it from the Unhabit extension and Unhabit will block that site until you break your addiction. If there’s an urgent case for viewing a page, you can temporarily unblock the page from the Unhabit extension after waiting 30-60 seconds.
If you have issues staying focused or productive at work, use the Unhabit scheduler to block problem sites on weekdays. Upgrade your productivity instantly!
Get your life back and focus on what matters most. Install Unhabit now!”