If you are looking for the Best App To Put On Child’S iPhone to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the Best App To Put On Child’S iPhone that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the Best App To Put On Child’S iPhone, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
Best App To Put On Child’S iPhone
1. Google Family Link
“Whether your children are younger or in their teens, the Family Link app lets you set digital ground rules to help guide them as they learn, play and explore online. For children under the age of 13 (or the applicable age of consent in your country), Family Link also lets you create a Google Account for your child that’s like your account, with access to most Google services. You can:
Guide them to good content
• View their activity – Not all screen time is the same. Help your child make healthy decisions about what they do on their Android device, with activity reports showing how much time they’re spending on their favourite apps.
• Manage their apps – Handy notifications let you approve or block apps that your child wants to download from the Google Play Store. You can also manage in-app purchases, and hide specific apps on their device.
• Feed their curiosity – It can be hard to work out which apps are right for your child, so Family Link shows you teacher-recommended apps on Android that you can add directly to their device.
Keep an eye on screen time
• Set limits – It’s up to you to decide the right amount of screen time for your child. Family Link lets you set time limits and a bedtime for their supervised devices, so that you can help them find a good balance.
• Lock their device – Whether it’s time to go play outside, have dinner or just spend time together, you can remotely lock a supervised device whenever it’s time to take a break.
See where they are
• It’s helpful to be able to find your child when they’re on the go. You can use Family Link to help locate them as long as they’re carrying their Android devices.
• Family Link’s tools vary depending on your child’s device. See a list of compatible devices at families.google.com/familylink/setup
• While Family Link helps you manage your child’s purchases and downloads from Google Play, they will not need approval to install app updates (including updates that expand permissions), apps you have previously approved or apps that have been shared in Family Library. Parents should regularly review their child’s installed apps and app permissions in Family Link.
• You should carefully review the apps on your child’s supervised device and disable those you don’t want them to use. Please note that you may not be able to disable some pre-installed apps.
• To see the location of your child’s or teenager’s device, it must be powered on, recently active and connected to the Internet.
• Teacher-recommended apps are only available on Android devices in the US to parents of children of certain ages.”
2. Parental Control App – OurPact
• View – Capture automated periodic, on-demand or gallery views of your children’s online activity, all encrypted for safety.
• App Blocker – Block internet, text messages, and apps at-a-touch
• App Rules – Block & allow specific apps
• Block/Allow Websites – Prevent access to specific websites, including adult content, for safe internet browsing
• Block Texting – Block access or set rules for texting apps
• New App Alerts – Receive alerts when new apps are installed on your child’s device
• Block Schedules – Automate your family’s daily routine
• Screen Time Allowance – Set daily screen time limits for your kids
• Geofencing with Places – create GPS geofences around specific locations and receive real-time alerts when their kids leave and arrive at home, school or any set zone
• Find My Family – Allows parents to locate any family member using geolocation and geofences.
• Find My iPhone & iPad – Family Locator also lets parents find the location of all their individual devices paired to their parent account in case of lost or stolen items.
OurPact gives you the power to block apps like social media and games plus gives you peace of mind knowing you can track your kid’s location and have visibility into their online activity.
OurPact allows parents to foster healthy habits and manage their child’s screen time using screen time allowance, blocking specific apps, blocking texts, and scheduling daily screen time according to a child’s daily routine. OurPact is the most comprehensive parental control app and family locator, perfect for families of any size.
By pairing your family’s iPads, iPhones, iPods or other device platforms to OurPact parental control app, you have the power to manage your entire family’s screen time & device locations from one powerful application.
• Use OurPact’s app blocker and parental control app solution to reinforce spoken or written agreements with your child regarding screen time limits and device use.
• Use OurPact parental control app to block social media or games with a single touch, while leaving apps that help your children learn and grow.
• Use OurPact’s View function for spot-check monitoring of your child’s online content.
• Set daily screen time allowance and teach your children how to budget their screen time effectively.
• Set one-time or recurring schedules for your child to manage screen time on-the-go.
• Find my family or locate lost or stolen items using Family Locator.
OurPact offers a Premium and Premium+ monthly auto-renewing subscriptions charged to your iTunes account. Try free for 1 week. You’ll be billed monthly within 24 hours of the end of the current billing period. You may cancel or turn off auto-renewal of your OurPact subscriptions any time by going to the user’s Account Settings. To avoid being billed for an additional period, subscriptions must be canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
For more information visit:
If you have any questions or need technical support, do not hesitate to reach us via email: email@example.com”