If you are looking for the Best App To Read Pdf Books On Android to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 3 Best App To Read Pdf Books On Android that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 3 Best App To Read Pdf Books On Android, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
3 Best App To Read Pdf Books On Android
1. Adobe Acrobat Reader: Edit PDF
“Do you need to work with documents on the go? Get the Adobe Acrobat Reader mobile app, the world’s most trusted PDF viewer, with more than 635 million installs. Store your files online and read PDF files anywhere with this leading, free PDF reader and file manager. You can also view, share, annotate, and add e-signatures to PDF documents.
With a premium subscription you can use Acrobat Reader as a PDF editor to edit text and images, a PDF converter to export to and from PDF, or use other advanced features to create PDFs, combine PDF documents, organize PDFs, and more.
VIEW AND PRINT PDFs
• Open and view PDFs with the free Adobe PDF viewer app.
• Choose Single Page or Continuous scroll mode.
• Help save battery with dark mode.
• Print documents directly from your device.
READ PDFs MORE EASILY
• Get the best PDF reading experience with Liquid Mode.
• Content in your PDF document reflows to fit your screen.
• Use the Liquid Mode outline for quick navigation.
• Search to find text fast in your PDF documents.
SHARE PDFs AND COLLABORATE
• Share files for commenting or viewing.
• Collect comments from multiple people in one file online.
• Speed document reviews by responding to each other’s comments.
• Receive activity notifications for files you’ve shared.
• Add PDF notes and comments, including sticky notes and highlights.
• Write on PDF documents by adding text or drawings.
• Share a file with others to collect all comments in one place.
• Subscribe to edit text and images directly in your PDF.
• Fix a typo or add a paragraph with the paid PDF editor feature.
• Add, delete, or rotate an image with your upgraded Acrobat PDF app.
FILL AND SIGN FORMS
• Easily fill in PDF forms with the form filler feature.
• E-sign documents using your finger or stylus.
STORE AND MANAGE FILES
• Sign in to your free account to store and access files across devices.
• Access all your files by linking online storage accounts, like Microsoft OneDrive, Dropbox, or Google Drive.
• Star files to quickly open your most important or favorite documents.
CONNECT TO GOOGLE DRIVE
• Connect your Google Drive account to access PDFs and other files with ease.
• View, share, and star Google Drive files directly in Acrobat Reader.
• Create, edit, combine, compress, and export Google Drive files with a subscription.
WORK WITH SCANNED DOCUMENTS
• Access scanned PDFs that you’ve captured using the free Adobe Scan app.
• Open your scans in Adobe Acrobat Reader to fill, sign, comment, and share.
Subscribe for even more PDF power. Subscriptions work across mobile and web.
• Edit text and images right in your PDF document (mobile only).
• Combine files into one PDF file and organize pages.
• Create PDF files from documents or images.
• Export PDFs to Microsoft Word, Excel, or PowerPoint.
• Compress PDF files to reduce file size.
• Protect PDF documents by adding passwords.
The Acrobat Reader mobile app is designed to work with customers who have Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) enabled.
Terms & Conditions:
Do Not Sell My Personal Information: https://www.adobe.com/go/ca-rights
The Adobe Acrobat Reader PDF creator and document editor app puts your office in your pocket. View, annotate, fill, sign, and share PDF files with the free Adobe PDF reader. Convert JPG files to PDF format, create and sign fillable PDF forms, and add your e-signature to shared documents. Working with PDF documents has never been so easy.”
2. Kitaboo eBook Reader
“Kitaboo is an interactive eBook Reader App. The App comes in a stunning new design, refreshing eBook Interface, book download capabilities and a host of features to enhance your learning. It seamlessly integrates eBooks with videos, synched audios, image banks and interactivities for an engaging eBook reading experience.
Kitaboo integrates with Kitaboo Digital Publishing and Distribution Platform, using which you can publish and distribute your content.
With an intuitive interface, seamless access to your content and a more personal reading experience, Kitaboo is ideal for corporates, publishers and institutions for their content delivery and distribution needs.
· Refreshing eBook Interface.
· Download your books and access them offline.
· Amazing Page Rendering – eBooks feel just like the printed books.
· Portrait and Landscape view with thumbnail based navigation.
· Make contextual notes, highlight text and see them in a centralized section for easy reviewing.
· Interactive Learning with Audio, Video and Images.
· Read Aloud Capabilities.
· Full text based search capability to search any content within the eBook.
. Distribute your eBooks through access codes or integrate with your LMS using LTI standards.
. Support for classroom-based learning.
. Contextual interaction between students and instructors within eBooks.
. Individual and class roster analytics enables instructors to help students learn more efficiently.
. Annotation sharing by students and teacher review of individual student annotations
· Support for conversation thread in sticky notes.
· Jump to any page with folio Id in thumbnail view.
· Displays book size on disk.
· Auto Image Magnification.
Download sample eBook:
Username : firstname.lastname@example.org
Password : kitaboo@123
Book Title : Reader Manual”
3. “ReadEra – book reader pdf, epub, word”
Read books without ads. The ReadEra program for reading books and viewing PDF documents neither contains ads nor imposes internal purchases.
We’ve made a fast, reliable reader app that doesn’t compel users to use any specific services. The book reader works offline and is entirely free. Read books for free without limits!
Read books of all formats
ReadEra is a set of reading apps in one app, which reads well multiple types of formats: book Epub, Kindle (MOBI, AZW3), Fb2; business PDF, Djvu; office Microsoft Word (DOC, DOCX, RTF), ODT; text TXT and others. Reading books, viewing Microsoft Word documents and PDF files from zip archives.
The book reader combines in it all advantages of different reading apps.
PDF reader – margin cropping for pdf files in pdf viewer. The single-column mode will split a double-page spread image from a scanned pdf book into two separate pages. Opens large pdf documents.
EPUB reader & MOBI reader reveals all advantages of the EPUB and MOBI formats for eBooks.
WORD reader forms contents of a book by titles.
FB2 reader opens books of fb2 format from zip archive; no need to unpack.
The reader for books, ReadEra, reads all popular formats of books, journals, articles and other documents in one app.
Best book manager for your library
Auto-detection of books and documents. Just download an Epub book, PDF journal, Microsoft Word documents or PDF article from the Internet so they appear in the reader for reading. Easy navigation through folders and downloads. Grouping books by authors and series. Book reading lists: To Read, Have Read, Favorites. The Collections tool (bookshelves) allows creating personal thematic collections. Books and documents can be added to one or several collections at the same time. We do our best to ensure order in your eBook library.
Navigation through a book
Quick access to the reading settings, table of contents, bookmarks, text highlights, quotes, notes, page browsing history in a book and other eBook options. Navigate the book using the page pointer or the progress line. Footnote texts in Epub, Mobi, Docx, Fb2 formats are printed at the bottom of the page, as in a paper book. Displays the total number of pages of a book and separately pages of a reading chapter.
Convenient reading settings
Auto-saving the current reading page. Nice color modes while reading books: day, night, sepia, console. Horizontal or vertical page flipping mode. Screen orientation, brightness and page margins adjustment, including PDF and DjVu. Adjustable type font, size, boldness, line spacing and hyphenation for Microsoft Word, Epub, Kindle (Mobi, Azw3), Fb2, TXT and ODT. Zoom option for PDF file and Djvu file when you read PDF and read Djvu.
Economized memory usage
The reader doesn’t copy books and documents into its store; detects duplicate files, saves bookmarks and the current reading page, even when files are moved or deleted. For example, even if you delete files and download books again, you’ll be able to continue reading books from the last read page. EBook ReadEra allows storing data on the SD card.
The book reader Readera allows reading several books and documents at the same time. For example, you can simultaneously read Epub books and PDF journals by placing them on the device screen in split-screen mode (two windows). Or read Microsoft Word, ODT, PDF documents, Epub/Mobi and Kindle books, switching between them by the “Active apps” system button.
EBook reader ReadEra – best app for reading PDF, Epub, Kindle (Mobi, Azw3), TXT, Fb2 books; Microsoft Word (DOC, DOCX, RTF), ODT documents and PDF viewer for Android.
Read books easily and for free with ReadEra!”