If you are looking for the Best App To Share Files Between Android And Pc to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 4 Best App To Share Files Between Android And Pc that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 4 Best App To Share Files Between Android And Pc, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
1. AirDroid: File & Remote Access
“AirDroid is your best personal mobile device management suite, which is built on 10 years of non-stop improvements, including file transfer and management, screen mirroring, remote control, and receive SMS notifications right from your computer – all can be done with just one AirDroid app.
1. Enjoy hyper-fast file transferring without limitations
You can use AirDroid to enjoy the incredibly fast file-transferring speed at 20MB/s, under both local and remote connections. Enjoy the uncompromising experience for productivity even when switching to Wi-Fi, 4G, or 5G network. The nearby feature also allows you to instantly and directly send photos & video files to your nearby friends, even without an account or internet connection.
2. All-in-one file management
From the desktop client or the web client web.airdroid.com, you can check up and manage photos, videos, music, apps, storage, and more on your devices. You can even automatically sync and upload your photos & videos to your PC, that way you can not only save up your device’s storage but also avoid the risk of having your privacy leaked.
3. Screen Mirroring
Mirror your Android devices to pc wirelessly so that you can share your screen with your students or partners. You can also stream your broadcast with AirDroid, to share your games or pictures with your audience more efficiently.
Screen mirroring doesn’t require the phones and the computer to be on the same network. A practical solution for various scenarios.
4. Remote Control Android devices
You can take full control of your Android devices, without rooting your devices, just need to connect to the AirDroid PC client for a fast setting, to do whatever you want to do on your Android devices remotely, ex, play games, open an app, check the phone status.
Remote control for AirDroid is easy to set up and runs smoothly even if your device is on the other side of the globe.
*If you need to remote control an Android device from another Android device, you need to download AirMirror for the controller device.
5. Remote Monitoring
Make use of unused Android phones and have them be your eyes by using the remote camera feature. Monitor the device surroundings, or listen in on environmental sounds with One-Way Audio, so you don’t need to stay on the screen at all times.
You can check in on newborns and pets or safeguard your home, all without spending extra on new cameras.
5. Notifications & SMS Management
AirDroid helps you focus on work by letting you manage the phone right from your computer.
You can receive and send texts, connect to headsets, enter or copy the phone number and make the call right from the computer. The Notification feature allows you to sync your phone’s app notifications (such as WhatsApp, Line, and Facebook Messenger) to the computer, and you can directly reply to them on your desktop. Important messages are always up-to-date.
6. Make calls on PC
You can import phone numbers in bulk directly on the AirDroid desktop client, click to call, and talk to your customers or friends through the handset or Bluetooth headset of the phone. AirDroid helps you avoids the trouble of manually entering phone numbers on mobile phones and possible errors, and improves your efficiency.
Q: Do I have to register an account to use AirDroid?
A: With an AirDroid account, you can enjoy all the features under the local and remote connection. If you don’t want to register, you can use AirDroid under the same wifi with limited features.
Q: Does AirDroid free to use?
A: You can use AirDroid for free under the local area network. When running under a non-local network, the free account has a 200MB/month data limit and cannot use the remote camera. We recommend that you upgrade to premium to enjoy unlimited remote data and unlock all functions and services.”
2. Your Phone Companion – Link to Windows
“You love your phone. So does your PC. Get instant access to everything you love on your phone, right from your PC. To get started, Install the Your Phone Companion – Link to Windows app on your Android phone and link it with the Your Phone app on your Windows 10 PC.
Link your Android phone and PC to view and reply to text messages, make and receive calls*, and more – all right on your PC.
Stay on top of your life as you receive and manage real-time mobile notifications on your PC.
Make emailing yourself photos a thing of the past as you share your favorite images between your phone and PC. Copy, edit, and even drag and drop photos without ever touching your phone.
For select** Samsung phones you can also wirelessly drag and drop files from your phone to your PC (and vice versa) and even access your favorite mobile apps on your PC.
Your Phone features:
• Make and receive calls from your PC*
• Manage your Android phone’s notifications on your PC
• Access your favorite mobile apps** on your PC
• Read and reply to text messages from your PC
• Drag files between your PC and phone**
• Copy and paste content between your PC and phone**
• Instantly access the photos on your phone from your PC
• Use your PC’s bigger screen, keyboard, mouse, and touch screen to interact with your phone from your PC.
Integrated with Surface Duo and select Samsung mobile devices for an even better experience
• Surface Duo and select Samsung models have Link to Windows integrated and no additional apps required to be downloaded from the Play Store. See list of supported devices: aka.ms/ypltwdevices
• Find Link to Windows in the Quick Access tray (drag down from the top of your screen to access it).
• This integration enables unique features like cross-device copy and paste, Phone screen, file drag-and-drop, and Apps (for a breakdown, see aka.ms/ypltwdevices).
*Calls requires a Windows 10 PC running the May 2019 update or later with Bluetooth capability.
**Drag and drop, Phone screen and Apps access all require a compatible device (aka.ms/ypltwdevices) and a Windows 10 PC running the May 2019 update or later. The multiple apps experience requires a Windows 10 PC that’s running the May 2020 Update or later and has at least 8GB of RAM.
Tell us what features you’d like to see next by selecting “Send feedback” in settings in the Your Phone app or the Your Phone Companion app.”
“This is Feem v3. To get the updated Feem v4, go to http://www.feem.io
At FeePerfect, we believe the greatest sharing is among WiFi buddies — family, friends, co-workers who are already on the same local network.
No emailing, no fumbling for a special cable, and no hunting for a USB stick (won’t work for mobile).
And you don’t burn up precious wireless bandwidth!
Just run Feem (on sender & receiver), choose files to share, select who gets them, click Upload. Bam!
Or choose a chat buddy, and open a session.
Simple. Quick. Painless.
Transfer pictures, videos, documents (and more?); phone-to-phone, phone-to-computer, or vice versa between your mobile, tablet and PCs.
Feem doesn’t require an active Internet, but the devices must be connected to the same WiFi router or hotspot.
You can kiss your USB sticks goodbye. They won’t work between your mobile devices anyway 🙂
More info at http://feem.io”
4. Send Anywhere (File Transfer)
• Transfer any file type without altering the original
• All you need is a one-time 6-digit key for an easy file transfer
• Wi-Fi Direct: transfer without using data or the Internet
• Share files to multi-people at once via a link
• Transfer files to a specific device
• Reinforced file encryption (256-bit)
▶ When to use Send Anywhere!
• When moving photos, videos, and music to your PC!
• When you need to send large files but you do not have mobile data or you have difficulty connecting to the internet
• Anytime you want to send files in an instant!
* While using the application if an issue or error arises, please let us know by clicking “Send Feedback” under More menu
• The copyright of applications sent through Send Anywhere belong to the application’s developer. If sharing an APK file conflicts with current copyright laws then all responsibility falls upon the user.
• Typically, you will not be able to share APK files between OS and Android. First check with application’s developer before cross-platform transfers.
• Depending on the video type received, the video may not be pushed into the phone’s gallery. In this case, using a file management application will play the video.
• If you can’t play the videos received, download a different video player that is compatible with the video format.
To best use Send Anywhere’s convenient file sharing service, we ask user’s permissions listed below
• Write Internal Storage(Required) : To store files that are in internal storage through ‘Send Anywhere’
• Read Internal Storage(Required) : To send files stored in internal storage through Send Anywhere.
• Access to location: To share files by using Wi-Fi Direct that through Google Nearby API.( Bluetooth may be turned on to find and identify near devices, so it may request Bluetooth permissions.)
• Write External Storage : To store files that are received through Send Anywhere in external storage (SD Card).
• Read External Storage : To send files stored in external storage through Send Anywhere.
• Read Contacts : To send contacts stored in your phone.
• Camera : For being able to receive files via a QR Code.
For more information about our terms and policies, please visit our site.