If you are looking for the Best App To Turn iPhone Into Webcam to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 5 Best App To Turn iPhone Into Webcam that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 5 Best App To Turn iPhone Into Webcam, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
5 Best App To Turn iPhone Into Webcam
1. EpocCam Webcam for Mac and PC
Perfect for business, online teaching, live streaming and more, EpocCam works seamlessly with popular video conferencing and broadcast software. Connect via USB or stream camera footage to your PC over Wi-Fi, and move freely while broadcasting anywhere in your local network.
Shoot in portrait or landscape mode with background blur or enhanced chroma key. Use gestures to control Snapchat Lenses with AR effects, animations, objects and characters. Easily add a secondary camera angle to your existing setup. With EpocCam drivers installed on your computer, your phone automatically appears as a webcam in apps like OBS Studio, Zoom and Microsoft Teams (Windows PC only).
Employ EpocCam to leverage the superior processing power of your phone, and look just as polished online as you do in person.
– Webcam App: convert your phone into a high definition computer webcam.
– Professional Quality: conference call and live stream in 1080p, HDR, and more.
– Software Friendly: OBS Studio, Zoom, Microsoft Teams (Windows PC only) and more.
– Modes: portrait and landscape.
– Snapchat Lenses: faces, objects, effects, background blur, chroma key, and lots more.
– Perfect for Remote Work: business, online teaching, content creation, etc.
– Easy Multicam Solution: add another camera angle to your setup.
– Wireless Freedom: connect via Wi-Fi for unrestricted movement.
– One-Time Setup: phone automatically appears as a webcam in computer software.
– Compatibility: works with Mac and Windows PC.
Turn your phone into a webcam in minutes:
1. Get the EpocCam app
2. Download and install the computer drivers
3. Connect phone to PC via Wi-Fi or USB
4. Set EpocCam as the webcam on your computer
– EpocCam App: iOS 13.0 or later
– EpocCam Drivers: macOS 10.14 or later / Windows 10 or later
– Wi-Fi network or USB cable
Learn more: https://elgato.com/epoccam”
2. iCam – Webcam Video Streaming
iCam also includes support for iCam Cloud, a service that automatically backs up iCamSource motion events to the cloud as soon as they are recorded. Event backups can then be easily viewed from iCam or the web if the iCamSource ever goes offline or the computer is stolen.
iCam has been featured on the Today Show, CNN, and Good Morning America in addition to the “Dog Lover” iPhone TV Ad – http://skjm.com/news.php
Popular uses include baby monitor, pet cam, nanny cam, spy cam, and security camera.
Record and playback Motion Events and Receive Push Notifications on your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad when Motion is Detected by your iCamSource(s) – Visit http://skjm.com/icam/vid.php for video demonstrations.
Please note that to use iCam you will also need to download the free iCamSource software from http://skjm.com/icam/ or purchase our iCamSource Mobile app.
The iCamSource software supports Windows Vista/7/8/10 and macOS 10.9 and later. iCamSource Mobile supports camera-enabled iOS devices running iOS 8.2 or later.
iCam users also have access to iCamWeb, allowing you to connect to your iCamSource(s) from most any modern, Java-enabled web browser : http://skjm.com/icam/web/
NOTICE: If you are ever having issues please contact support instead of just leaving a bad review as we have no way of contacting you to help resolve your problem. Thanks!
You can also visit http://skjm.com/icam/support.php#faq for a list of other Frequently Asked Questions.
*** iCam Pro, the next generation of iCam, is also available! ***
iCam Pro features improved video quality, improved bandwidth usage, and many other features. Please visit http://skjm.com/icampro/ for more information.
The optional Unlimited Private Proxy Data auto-renewable subscription is currently US$4.99/month and can be canceled at any time. For more information on Proxy Support, please visit http://skjm.com/icam/help/proxy.php
About Auto-Renewing Subscriptions:
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.”
3. iGeeksBlog – Tech News & Tips
Enjoy simplified, reliable how-tos, troubleshooting guides, top app, and product recommendations, unbiased reviews, and more to help you make the most of your Apple Devices!
FREE & FRESH DAILY ARTICLES written by tech experts and Apple aficionados.
EXPERT BUYING GUIDES for all the Apple accessories and gadgets you need.
UNBIASED REVIEWS of the best products, apps, and services that are worth your while.
UP-TO-DATE SOLUTIONS to all your iOS/iPadOS/macOS/watchOS/tvOS problems.
QUICKLY FIND what you need with a powerful search tool.
BITES allows you to access tips, tricks, and news in short-form video format called Bites. Moreover, this feature is app-exclusive!
WIDGET support accessing the latest information right from the Home Screen. Widget is available in 3 different sizes: Small, Medium, and Large.
SECURE experience with Sign-in with Apple.
CLEAN & MINIMALIST design to help you focus on the content that matters most to you.
PUSH NOTIFICATIONS to never miss a slice of everything Apple.
RATE ARTICLE to express your opinion using an emoji based on your experience.
DARK MODE allows you to seamlessly switch between light, dark, and device setting modes.
CUSTOMIZABLE TEXT SIZE to adjust fonts as per your comfort.
SAVE your favorite articles to read later anytime, anywhere.
iGeeksBlog has helped over 345 million+ people use their Apple devices efficiently through their website and other digital presences over the past 10+ years. We have been featured on Digital Trends, Firstpost.com, Dailymail.co.uk, USAToday.com, and many more.”
4. iVCam Webcam
iVCam turns your iPhone/iPad into an HD webcam for Windows PC. You can also replace your old USB webcam or integrated webcam with it which has a better quality. At the same time it’s also a perfect baby monitor, spy-cam, security camera and pet-cam.
No enough space on your device? iVCam can record the video directly to your PC, works just like a remote video recorder!
Setting up iVCam is very simple – just download and install our client software on your PC and you’re ready to go! The connection is fully automatic and requires no manual configuration.
– High-quality, real-time video with low latency and fast speed
– Automatic connection via Wi-Fi or USB and easy to use
– Connect multiple devices to one PC at the same time
– Support common video sizes such as 4K, 2K, 1080p, 720p, 480p, 360p, etc.
– Advanced camera settings – AE/AF, ISO, EC, WB and Zooming
– Configurable for video frame rate, quality and encoder
– Landscape and Portrait mode supported
– Support front/rear, wide angle/telephoto cameras and real-time switching
– Support for face beautify, flash, manual/auto focus and video flip/mirror
– Background replacement – Blur, Bokeh, Mosaic, Green Screen and more
– Audio supported, use your smartphone as a wireless microphone for PC
– Completely replaces USB webcam or integrated webcam, compatible with most applications using webcam
– Preview video, take pictures and record video files with our Windows client software
Install required Windows client software from https://www.e2esoft.com/ivcam.
** YouTube Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A69c4HHok3U
** IMPORTANT ** Please turn off Bluetooth on the device (Settings->General->Bluetooth) before using PocketCam. Otherwise, you may experience frame drops/freeze.
Why paying for an expensive webcam when you can use your awesome iOS device for video conference? Better yet, your iOS webcam is wireless! Now you can use your iOS device to show around your house/apartment on your favorite webcam applications such as FaceTime, iChat/Messages, Windows Live or Skype.
PocketCam lets you use your iPhone/iPod Touch/iPad as a wireless webcam (and microphone!) for your Windows-based computer or Mac (OS X 10.7 or above). PocketCam automatically forwards video captured by your iOS camera, which can then be used as if they come from a virtual webcam.
PocketCam works with any Windows-based webcam or video conferencing applications, including instant message applications such as MSN Live Messenger, Skype, AIM, etc. For Mac users, PocketCam works with any Mac applications that use QuickTime for video capturing, including FaceTime, iChat/Messages, GTalk, Skype and aMSN.
You can even record the live video from your iOS cam using a webcam recorder such as QuickTime Pro.
1. If you have not already done so, download and install the PocketControl for Windows or Mac software from our website: http://www.senstic.com/iPhone/PocketCam/PocketCam.aspx
2. On Windows, run PocketControl for Windows and make sure the PocketCam service is running on your computer. On Mac, run PocketControl, and run any application that uses webcam and select PocketCam as your preferred webcam.
3. Start PocketCam on iOS device, and the app will automatically connect to your computer. The bottom of your iOS screen should display “Connected to your_computer_name:port.”
4. Start any program on your computer that uses webcam, and select “PocketCam” as your virtual webcam.
Enjoy live feed from your iOS camera as your webcam source!
Step-by-step instructions can be found at http://www.senstic.com/iphone/pocketcam/Support.aspx
1. Currently, PocketCam supports Windows XP/Vista/7/8, Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion) or above.
2. There is a half second delay before the images are shown up on the computer.
*** If you have problem getting PocketCam to work, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will help you fix the problem.”