If you are looking for the Best Apps For iPhone 13 to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 4 Best Apps For iPhone 13 that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 4 Best Apps For iPhone 13, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
4 Best Apps For iPhone 13
1. CARROT Weather: Alerts & Radar
** Featured by The New York Times, Good Morning America, CNN, Wired, & more! **
Overflowing With Personality
Choose one of five personalities for CARROT, from the straitlaced “professional” to the profanity-laden “overkill.” You’ll actually be looking forward to a torrential downpour just to see what your weather robot has in store for you!
Accurate & Detailed
CARROT’s super accurate weather data gives you lightning-quick access to your current, hourly, and daily forecasts. And the easy-to-read details screens are just dripping with with meteorological goodness.
Your personal information, including your location data, will never be sold to third parties.
More Than A Weather App
Follow clues to track down 100+ secret locations. Unlock 60+ achievements. Film your own TV-news-style weather report videos. Or use Augmented Reality Mode to bring CARROT right into your living room.
Join Premium Club to unlock:
– More weather data sources, including Dark Sky, AccuWeather, and Tomorrow.io
– Notifications, including precipitation, weather alerts, and lightning strikes (where available)
– Home Screen widgets
– Apple Watch complications and background updates
– Weather maps with forecast radar, individual radar stations, and many different layers (where available)
– Customization of the entire user interface
– And so much more!
Don’t make CARROT angry. Download her now!
CARROT Weather uses auto-renewing subscriptions.
Premium provides additional features like weather data sources, notifications, customization, widgets, and Apple Watch complications.
Premium Ultra includes all the features of Premium, plus rain, lightning, and storm cell notifications (where available), a weather maps widget, and quick data source switching.
Premium Family includes all the features of Premium Ultra, with the added benefit of being shareable with up to five family members via Apple’s Family Sharing service.
Payment will be charged to your Apple ID account at the confirmation of purchase. The subscription automatically renews unless it is canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. You can manage and cancel your subscriptions by going to your App Store account settings after purchase. Cancellation of the current active subscription period is not allowed.
2. Gear.Club – True Racing
*** #1 Free App in 88 countries – #1 Free Game in 96 countries – #1 Racing in 145 countries ***
You will get to explore breathtaking settings and compete live with your online friends and foes through unlimited races, championships and events.
Gear.Club offers a full range of options for the cars. Players can collect, upgrade and customize some of the most gorgeous exotic vehicles in their performance shop and enjoy details including engine and interiors in full HD.
● DRIVE with fully simulated engines, powertrains, suspensions and aerodynamics. Multiple control schemes are supported!
● EXPLORE breathtaking settings and exotic locations.
● RACE against your Friends through Events and Championships.
● CREATE and develop the ultimate Performance Shop to collect, upgrade and customize the most gorgeous exotic cars.
● ENGINEER specific parts to boost your machines beyond their maximum capacity.
● ADMIRE car details such as engines and interiors shown in Full HD!
● COLLECT all your favorite cars.
COMPATIBILITY: Gear.Club currently supports iPad 4, iPad Air and higher, iPad Pro, iPad Mini 2 and higher, iPhone 5 and higher, iPhone SE and iPod 6 running on iOS 8 and higher due to memory constraints.
PLEASE NOTE! Gear.Club is completely free to download and play but some game items may be purchased for real money. To disable this, turn off the in-app purchases in your device’s settings.
The file-size of Gear.Club is quite significant so make sure your Internet connection is stable when installing the game.
Watch Gear.Club on https://www.youtube.com/c/EdenGamesOfficial”
3. Halide Mark II – Pro Camera
Halide is an App Store Editor’s Choice, award-winning camera from the team behind Spectre, Apple’s App of the Year of 2019. Its multitude of awards include iMore’s “App of the Year 2020,” Macworld’s “Must Have Apps,” The Verge’s “Apps We Love,” and The Sweet Setup’s “Best Third-Party Camera App for iPhone.”
Halide is the most powerful camera for iPhone with the most elegant, simple design — A pro camera for everyone.
This is a groundbreaking app for deliberate and thoughtful photography. With high-end tools, and a beautiful interface designed from scratch for the latest iPhones and inspired by the controls of professional cameras, Halide is your go-to camera when you want to really take a photo rather than a quick snapshot.
Use gestures in Halide to change exposure and manual focus with a swipe, or switch from its powerful automatic mode to manual shooting. Halide’s professional tools are the most powerful in the App Store, with XDR (Extended Dynamic Range) 14-bit RAW streaming waveform views, color zebras, focus assists like focus peaking and loupe, histograms, an adaptive level grid, and manual depth capture. Customize controls to adapt the app to your needs.
Halide’s ProRAW support* is unmatched. Strike the right balance between file size and editing latitude by choosing between 12-bit and 10-bit ProRAW, with or without JPEG sidecars. Effortlessly switch to native RAW, for greater detail and speed.
– Beautiful, intuitive gesture-based interface, usable with one hand
– Take portraits of pets and objects on iPhone XR and iPhone SE
– Manual focus, and powerful tools like a Focus Loupe and Focus Peaking
– Smart automatic mode with Halide Smart RAW, optimizing settings with Machine Learning for RAW files with less noise and more detail
– Full manual exposure controls including shutter speed, ISO and white balance
– Best-on-iPhone exposure tools: histograms, XDR 14-bit RGB waveform, and color zebra stripes
– Captures RAW, TIFF, HEIC or JPG for the best quality shots
– Grid overlay with built-in level
– A powerful reviewer to view DNG, JPG, HEIC and Live Photos, as well as Portrait depth data and mattes, with a detailed metadata view
– Instant RAW development process to quickly develop your RAW files in a tap
– Technical Readout to view all details of your iPhone camera hardware
– Apple Watch companion app for remote shooting
– Siri Shortcuts support to trigger the shutter remotely, or open Halide in Auto or Manual mode
– Coverage, a powerful new feature to take two photos with a small delay to capture both a maximum-Smart HDR processed image with Deep Fusion and Smart HDR, as well as a DNG RAW.
– Become a better photographer by signing up for comprehensive lessons like a 10-day quick tutorial right from the app.
– Private by Design: Halide does not include any trackers or tracking, has not third party libraries, does not collect data or photos, and never transmits any information. Halide also includes features to reduce spying by companies like Facebook by limiting location information on photos shared from the app.
– Feature limitations:
*ProRAW requires iPhone 12 Pro or Pro Max or iPhone 13 Pro and Pro Max
The Ultra Wide and selfie cameras do not support RAW or manual focus unless on iOS 15.
Waveform requires iPhone 8 or later. (8, X, XS, XR, SE2, 11, 12, 13)
Depth Capture requires iPhone 7 Plus, 8, X, XS, XR, 11, 12, 13 or SE2
4. Spark Mail – Email by Readdle
“Best of the App Store” – Apple
“It’s a combination of polish, simplicity, and depth” – FastCompany
“You can create an email experience that works for you” – TechCrunch
**Beautiful and Intelligent Email App**
We are building the future of email. Modern design, fast, intuitive, collaborative, seeing what’s important, automation, and truly personal experience that you love – this is what Spark stands for.
We’ve carefully selected the colors to help you work better at night and save battery life. Select the Dark or a truly Black mode in Personalization settings > Appearance. It’s available for all iOS Spark users.
**Farewell to Busy Inbox**
Smart Inbox lets you quickly see what’s important in your inbox and clean up the rest. All new emails are smartly categorized into Personal, Notifications, and Newsletters.
**Discuss email privately**
Invite teammates to discuss specific emails and threads. Ask questions, get answers, and keep everyone in the loop.
Spark lets you handle an inbox together with multiple people, assign emails just like tasks, set deadlines, and track progress. No email will slip through the cracks! This feature is invaluable for small teams like info@, sales@, or support@.
**Create email together**
For the first time ever, collaborate with your teammates using a real-time editor to compose professional emails.
**Schedule emails to be sent later**
Schedule emails to be sent when your recipient is most likely to read them. It works even if your device is turned off.
**Snooze That One For Later**
Snooze an email and get back to it when the time is right. Snoozing works across all your Apple devices.
**Find Any Email In An Instant**
Powerful, natural language search makes it easy to find that email you’re looking for. Just search the way you think and let Spark do the rest.
**Get Notified About Important Emails Only**
Smart Notifications filter out the noise, letting you know when an email is important, saving you from notification overload.
Integrate Spark into your workflow and take productivity to the next level. Supports Dropbox, Box, iCloud Drive, and more.
A full-featured calendar works right in your email to help you always be on top of your schedule. Create events easily using natural language.
**Create links to email**
Create secure links to a specific email or conversation. Share the link on Slack, Skype, CRM, or any other medium so your team can see it and collaborate around it.
**Sign Off With A Swipe**
Before you send an email, quickly swipe to choose the right signature for the occasion.
**Email with Emotion**
Quick Replies get the point across with just a tap. Love, like or acknowledge an email in an instant.
**Email Never Looked This Good**
That terrible mess in your inbox is now replaced it with a beautiful, threaded message design.
**A Truly Personal Experience**
Customize Spark to work as you do. You decide which swipes do what, what cards are shown, and how many emails you want to see.
You’ll love your email again!
If you need us, you can always find us at firstname.lastname@example.org”