If you are looking for the Best Apps For iPhone 6S to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 8 Best Apps For iPhone 6S that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 8 Best Apps For iPhone 6S, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
8 Best Apps For iPhone 6S
1. American Airlines
“With the American Airlines app, you’re covered with the information you need exactly when you need it. Curious about traffic to the airport? Need a mobile boarding pass? Wondering where the closest Admirals Club® lounge is located? All of this info, and more, is available at your fingertips.
– Dynamic home screen: Knows where you are in your travel journey and gives you easy access to the right tools at the right time.
– Mobile boarding pass: Check in for your trip and retrieve your mobile boarding pass. No need to print, and it’s updated along the way.
– Flight updates: Get the latest flight updates by simply retrieving your reservation and allowing American Airlines to send notifications to your mobile device.
– Interactive terminal maps: Navigating airports is a breeze with our interactive terminal maps. Find the closest Admirals Club lounge or get directions to your connecting gate.
– AAdvantage® account details: Review all the details of your AAdvantage account right from the app. Not an AAdvantage member? Sign up today.
– Upgrade your seat: Request and purchase upgrades with ease. Want to see where you are on the list? The app displays the upgrade standby list within four hours of your scheduled departure.
– Seat selection: Select or change your seat within the app. Just pick the one you’d like and change it on the spot.
– Track your bag: Know exactly where your bag is from the time it leaves your hands to when you extend the handle at your final destination.
– Save your reservation: Your recently viewed reservations are automatically saved in the app so you can easily grab the details for your next flight in seconds.
– Quick interactions: The American app utilizes 3D touch and is Apple watch compatible, giving you quick access to the most important info.
– Wi-Fi access in the air: Don’t forget on flights with Wi-Fi, you can use the American app and aa.com at no cost.
There’s a new group of flyers out there – The World’s Greatest Flyers. They know that having the right travel tools contributes to a great experience.
New with iOS10, the sky’s the limit with the American Airlines sticker pack! Let friends and family know that you’re traveling, headed to the Admirals Club® lounge to take it easy before taking off, snapping photos at 30,000 feet or that you’ve arrived.
Contact Us: 1-800-222-2377″
2. Camera+ Legacy
“Hey you! Yeah you! Shouldn’t you be looking for Camera+ 2 instead? Our newest app has been rebuilt from the ground app to support the next 10 years (or 20, who knows?) of mobile photography. Check it out at http://camera.plus
Over 10 million sold!
“The Clarity filter is iPhone photography’s secret sauce—it adds pro-camera crispness to almost any shot.”
— Kevin Sintumuang, The Wall Street Journal
“If the iPhone’s standard camera is like a digital point-and-shoot, the Camera+ app is like a high-quality SLR lens.”
— TIME: 50 Best iPhone Apps 2011
“improves on almost every aspect of the built-in camera app”
— Charlie Sorrel, Wired
Winner: Best Visual Design, Best Photography App
— Best App Ever Awards
It’s all about one thing… great photos!
Whether you’re a seasoned photographer or someone who’s barely touched a camera, Camera+ will make you love taking photos.
Touch Exposure & Focus
Set exposure separately from focus. You can now easily control how light or dark your shots come out.
Use the Stabilizer to steady your iPhone and get the sharpest photos you can. There are countless uses for the Timer including taking the highest-quailty self-portraits. Capture all the action by using Burst to take rapid streams of shots.
Up to 6× zoom with advanced digital processing provides you with quality that simply blows away the competition.
How many times have you wanted to take a pic of yourself in a dark room but couldn’t. Well, now you can!
Use the Horizon Level to eliminate taking crooked shots.
Clarity is one of the biggest breakthroughs to happen to image processing in a long time. Clarity analyzes your photos and makes several intelligent adjustments that magically bring out details and breathe life into dull photos. With Clarity, you’ll stop throwing out bad photos… you’ll be amazed to see what it can do to photos that you’d typically consider unusable, like shots that came out too dark.
Most modern digital cameras all have scene modes to help you get the best photos for your particular situation. With Camera+, you get to choose from several scene modes including Food, Sunset, Night, Portrait, Beach, and many more.
Professional photographer, Lisa Bettany created a slew of stunningly beautiful effects. Make your photos shimmer with “HDR”… get down and dirty with “Grunge”… fill your pics with emotion and despair with “So Emo”. And this is just the tip of the iceberg… there are dozens of 1-touch effects for you to experiment with.
All the pics you take in Camera+ go in the innovative Lightbox where you can quickly and easily skim through them and get rid of bad shots. You save only the photos you’re satisfied with so that your camera roll stays neat and clean.
Whether you want to show your results to your friends and family or the whole world, Camera+ has got you covered. Proudly share your photos on Facebook, Twitter, and Flickr. Or go the more personal route and email or message them from right within the app.
iCloud Lightbox sync
Automatically sync your Camera+ photos between all of your devices. Shoot all day on your iPhone… and then edit at night on your iPad.
If you didn’t line-up your shot perfectly when you took it, you can easily fix that with Camera+. And when you want to get a bit creative, we setup a bunch of popular crop sizes for you. With a single tap, you can make your pics square, 4×6, 8×10, and more.
With Camera+ you get several great border designs, from simple black and white borders to more gritty designs, you’ll be able to add wonderful finishing touches.
Have some fun with your photos by putting captions on them. It’s a great way to really personalize your favorite shots.”
3. Dropbox: Cloud Photo Transfer
“Dropbox lets anyone upload and transfer files to the cloud, and share them with anyone. Back up and sync docs, photos, videos, and other files to cloud storage and access them from any device, no matter where you are. And with advanced sharing features, it’s easy to share docs and send files—large or small—to family, friends, and co-workers.
• Automatically upload videos and photos from your camera roll to cloud photo storage—all in the background—for easy video sharing and photo sharing.
• Access any file in your account—even offline—and preview over 175 different file types with no special software required.
• Easily send large files by copying and pasting a link you can give to anyone, even if they don’t have a Dropbox account.
• Scan documents, receipts, IDs, photos, and more using your mobile device and transform them into high-quality PDFs, so you can view and send anywhere.
• Sync folders on your PC or Mac to Dropbox with computer backup, and recover older versions or restore deleted files with version history and file recovery.
Sign up now for your free Dropbox Plus trial. You’ll get 2 TB (2,000 GB) of storage space—that’s enough room to save files from all your linked devices. We’ve also introduced some new features as part of your Plus plan: Dropbox Passwords to store and sync passwords across all your devices and Dropbox Vault to secure and organize your most sensitive documents. And with Dropbox Rewind, you can roll back any file, folder, or your entire account, up to 30 days.
Existing Plus customers can upgrade to Dropbox Professional. With 3 TB (3,000GB), you can store all your stuff—from work projects to personal photos—and have space to spare. You and your clients can comment on most file types without leaving Dropbox. And you can protect your work with a watermark, add shared link controls, or rewind your account up to 180 days.
Before starting a trial or completing payment, you’ll see the plan price. This amount will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and on renewal and will vary by plan and country. Dropbox subscriptions renew monthly or yearly, depending on your plan. Your account will charged for renewal 24 hours before the end of your current billing period. To avoid auto-renewal, turn it off in at least 24 hours before your subscription renews. You can turn off auto-renewal anytime time from your iTunes account settings. You can manage and cancel your subscriptions by going to your account settings on the App Store after purchase.
Dropbox is a secure cloud solutions leader trusted by Fortune 500 companies for their most sensitive data. Over 14 million paid users choose Dropbox because they know they can count on a company that’s also dedicated to their security and privacy—no matter what they do or where they are. Let Dropbox be your all-in-one file storage, file organizer, file transfer, and file sharing solution for all your devices.
We’d love to hear from you! Join the Dropbox community: https://www.dropboxforum.com
Terms of Service: https://www.dropbox.com/terms
4. Genius Scan – PDF Scanner App
*** Apple App of the Week *** 20+ million users *** 1000s of small businesses ***
Place any document in front of your device’s camera: our scanner app automatically recognizes the paper against the background, crops it, and cleans up the result. You obtain a crisp, legible scan. Batch scanning lets you scan dozens of pages in a matter of seconds. Powerful tools help you organize, share, or archive your documents.
“Next time you plan to hit the road, don’t forget to download Genius Scan to make life easier for yourself and your accounting department.” – AppPicker.com
“Camera apps aren’t designed for close-up text scanning, but Genius Scan is.” – The Guardian
== KEY FEATURES ==
– Document detection & background removal
– Distortion correction
– Shadow removal and defect cleanup
– Filters (black & white, whiteboard, photo)
– Batch scanning
PDF Creation & Editing:
– Document merging & splitting
– Multiple page PDF creation
– Photos and PDF import
Security & Privacy:
– On-device document processing
+ Face ID locking
+ PDF password encryption
– Document tagging
– Metadata and content search
+ Smart document renaming (custom templates, …)
+ Backup and multi-device sync with Genius Cloud (separate subscription)
+ Box, Dropbox, Evernote, Expensify, Google Drive, iCloud Drive, OneDrive, OneNote, FTP, SugarSync, WebDAV.
+ Any WebDAV compatible service such as Citrix ShareFile, NextCloud, ownCloud, Synology, Yandex.
+ Automatic background auto-export
OCR (Text Recognition):
+ Text extraction
+ Searchable PDF creation
+ Business card scanning & contact creation
The features denoted with [+] are available as part of Genius Scan+ (a one-time purchase).
== ABOUT US ==
It’s in the heart of Paris, France that The Grizzly Labs develops Genius Scan. We take pride in crafting apps that help millions of users throughout the world and hold ourselves to the highest standards in terms of quality and privacy. Get in touch with us @thegrizzlylabs if you have any questions.
== PRICING & LEGAL ==
Genius Scan is free to use for as long as you want.
Should you choose to, you can buy Genius Scan+ for more features (a one-time fee). You can subscribe to Genius Cloud for backup & synchronization. In that case, Genius Scan’s store displays the duration and price of each subscription, updated at the time of purchase. Payment will be charged to iTunes account when the order is confirmed. Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off no later than 24 hours before the end of the current period. Manage subscriptions, disable auto-renewal in the iTunes account settings.
5. Google Translate
“• Text translation: Translate between 108 languages by typing
• Offline: Translate with no Internet connection (59 languages)
• Instant camera translation: Translate text in images instantly by just pointing your camera (94 languages)
• Photos: Take or import photos for higher-quality translations (90 languages)
• Conversations: Translate bilingual conversations on the fly (71 languages)
• Handwriting: Draw text characters instead of typing (96 languages)
• Phrasebook: Star and save translated words and phrases for future reference (all languages)
• Microphone for speech translation
• Camera for translating text via the camera
• Photos for importing photos from your library
Translations between the following languages are supported:
Afrikaans, Albanian, Amharic, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Burmese, Catalan, Cebuano, Chichewa, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Corsican, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Esperanto, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Frisian, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hausa, Hawaiian, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong, Hungarian, Icelandic, Igbo, Indonesian, Irish Gaelic, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Khmer, Kinyarwanda, Korean, Kurdish, Kyrgyz, Lao, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Luxembourgish, Macedonian, Malagasy, Malay, Malayalam, Maltese, Maori, Marathi, Mongolian, Nepali, Norwegian, Odia (Oriya), Pashto, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Samoan, Scots Gaelic, Serbian, Sesotho, Shona, Sindhi, Sinhala, Slovak, Slovenian, Somali, Spanish, Sundanese, Swahili, Swedish, Tajik, Tamil, Tatar, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Turkmen, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uyghur, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Welsh, Xhosa, Yiddish, Yoruba, Zulu”
6. Live GIF
“**IMPORTANT: Live Photos can only be taken with the iPhone SE, 6s, 6s Plus, 7, 7 Plus, 8, 8 Plus, X, XR, XS, XS Max, 11, 11 Pro, 11 Pro Max, 9.7‑inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch, 11-inch, and 12.9-inch iPad Pro. 3D Touch is only available on iPhones newer than 6s and 6s Plus. **
Save and share your Live Photos as GIFs and videos!
Expand your creativity with your Live Photos. Save as a GIF and edit with any GIF editing app, or save as a video and open in your video editor. Quickly share to Facebook, iMessage, Twitter, Email, Instagram, and more.
Live GIF is built to be quick and simple – no complicated flows, no sign up, just open your Live Photos and share them.”
7. Manual – RAW Camera
Featured in the NYTimes “If you like to manually adjust camera settings, you’ll love Manual”.
A powerful camera app with full control over your image. Quickly and simply adjust all parameters of your image. Every control a professional needs to take a photo is within reach. No more tapping and hoping automatic can understand what you want. Take control.
Full independent control of
• Exposure Compensation
• RAW DNG and/or HEIF format
• Focus Zoom
• Depth Capture
• Fill Flash Mode (Flashlight)
• Grid Overlays (Thirds, Square)
• Light & Dark Themes
• EXIF Viewer
If you’re a photographer tired of trying to tap your way to the exposure you want, then this is the app for you. Fighting to get the sweet spot between a blown out background and a silhouetted subject? Stop tapping and just set the ISO and shutter yourself – you know how, stop letting your silly pocket computer decide what looks good to you.
Be better than automatic. Shoot Manual.
Requires iOS 11 or later. RAW capture available on iPhone SE, 6s and above. HEIF capture is available iPhone 7 and above.
Made by William Wilkinson & Deepak Mantena
Unhabit is a Safari extension that helps you break addiction to social media and distracting websites.
* Free, with no annoying in-app purchases
* True Privacy – Unhabit is one of the few (or only) content blocking apps that does not track you. All your browsing history stays on your device, No VPN required.
* Configurable Cooldown – Unhabit asks you to take a beat before temporarily unblocking a page
* Simple Scheduling – Choose which days to block distracting websites
* Track Progress – Unhabit shows you how many times you’ve visited a site over the course of the past week
* Set up in seconds
Unhabit gives you tools to improve your self-control, and browse the internet more productively. When you find yourself mindlessly reloading a website, block it from the Unhabit extension and Unhabit will block that site until you break your addiction. If there’s an urgent case for viewing a page, you can temporarily unblock the page from the Unhabit extension after waiting 30-60 seconds.
If you have issues staying focused or productive at work, use the Unhabit scheduler to block problem sites on weekdays. Upgrade your productivity instantly!
Get your life back and focus on what matters most. Install Unhabit now!”