If you are looking for the Best Apps For iPhone Pro Max to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 6 Best Apps For iPhone Pro Max that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 6 Best Apps For iPhone Pro Max, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
6 Best Apps For iPhone Pro Max
1. CARROT Weather: Alerts & Radar
** Featured by The New York Times, Good Morning America, CNN, Wired, & more! **
Overflowing With Personality
Choose one of five personalities for CARROT, from the straitlaced “professional” to the profanity-laden “overkill.” You’ll actually be looking forward to a torrential downpour just to see what your weather robot has in store for you!
Accurate & Detailed
CARROT’s super accurate weather data gives you lightning-quick access to your current, hourly, and daily forecasts. And the easy-to-read details screens are just dripping with with meteorological goodness.
Your personal information, including your location data, will never be sold to third parties.
More Than A Weather App
Follow clues to track down 100+ secret locations. Unlock 60+ achievements. Film your own TV-news-style weather report videos. Or use Augmented Reality Mode to bring CARROT right into your living room.
Join Premium Club to unlock:
– More weather data sources, including Dark Sky, AccuWeather, and Tomorrow.io
– Notifications, including precipitation, weather alerts, and lightning strikes (where available)
– Home Screen widgets
– Apple Watch complications and background updates
– Weather maps with forecast radar, individual radar stations, and many different layers (where available)
– Customization of the entire user interface
– And so much more!
Don’t make CARROT angry. Download her now!
CARROT Weather uses auto-renewing subscriptions.
Premium provides additional features like weather data sources, notifications, customization, widgets, and Apple Watch complications.
Premium Ultra includes all the features of Premium, plus rain, lightning, and storm cell notifications (where available), a weather maps widget, and quick data source switching.
Premium Family includes all the features of Premium Ultra, with the added benefit of being shareable with up to five family members via Apple’s Family Sharing service.
Payment will be charged to your Apple ID account at the confirmation of purchase. The subscription automatically renews unless it is canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. You can manage and cancel your subscriptions by going to your App Store account settings after purchase. Cancellation of the current active subscription period is not allowed.
It integrates with Apple Fitness and the Health app to automatically retrieve any workouts you’ve tracked with your Apple Watch.
Easily track your personal bests, how much you’re improving, or how close you are to achieving your current fitness goal.
You can also create shareable summaries of your progress, and each card you create syncs with your Mac or iPad so you can view your details on a bigger screen.”
3. FlyScreen – Screenshot Manager
“FlyScreen is a powerful tool for managing your screenshots. Easily search through your screenshots, copy text, and find similar images in your library, all powered securely using on-device machine learning.
• Copy text from your screenshots. Just tap on any text within your screenshots to copy text and open URLs
• Find specific screenshots in your library by searching for text. FlyScreen indexes your screenshots ahead of time to make searching super fast!
• Find visually similar screenshots, making it easy to identify and delete duplicates
• Organize screenshots by tags
• FlyScreen automatically reads all screenshots from your photos. You can also import any other photos
* Note: Screenshot text recognition is currently limited to English only”
4. Highlighted: book highlighter
Make powerful book highlights, and stop forgetting what you read. Highlighted makes it easy to capture, organize, revisit, and export important parts of your books.
• Best-in-class text recognition
• Smart sentence & paragraph detection
• Bulk Drag & Drop highlighting (iPad)
• Photo highlighting
• Custom tags & notes
• Page number suggestions
• Powerful search
• Highlight sharing
• Highlights export
• ISBN scanning
• Dark Mode
• Home Widgets
I’m Damir, a creator from Europe who loves to read. Say hello at firstname.lastname@example.org.”
5. iGeeksBlog – Tech News & Tips
Enjoy simplified, reliable how-tos, troubleshooting guides, top app, and product recommendations, unbiased reviews, and more to help you make the most of your Apple Devices!
FREE & FRESH DAILY ARTICLES written by tech experts and Apple aficionados.
EXPERT BUYING GUIDES for all the Apple accessories and gadgets you need.
UNBIASED REVIEWS of the best products, apps, and services that are worth your while.
UP-TO-DATE SOLUTIONS to all your iOS/iPadOS/macOS/watchOS/tvOS problems.
QUICKLY FIND what you need with a powerful search tool.
BITES allows you to access tips, tricks, and news in short-form video format called Bites. Moreover, this feature is app-exclusive!
WIDGET support accessing the latest information right from the Home Screen. Widget is available in 3 different sizes: Small, Medium, and Large.
SECURE experience with Sign-in with Apple.
CLEAN & MINIMALIST design to help you focus on the content that matters most to you.
PUSH NOTIFICATIONS to never miss a slice of everything Apple.
RATE ARTICLE to express your opinion using an emoji based on your experience.
DARK MODE allows you to seamlessly switch between light, dark, and device setting modes.
CUSTOMIZABLE TEXT SIZE to adjust fonts as per your comfort.
SAVE your favorite articles to read later anytime, anywhere.
iGeeksBlog has helped over 345 million+ people use their Apple devices efficiently through their website and other digital presences over the past 10+ years. We have been featured on Digital Trends, Firstpost.com, Dailymail.co.uk, USAToday.com, and many more.”
“Turn your iPhone or iPad into a tape measure with Measure. Measure enables you to quickly gauge the size of real objects, a person’s height, and it can automatically provide the dimensions of rectangular objects.
• Draw lines and estimate their length in both horizontal and vertical dimensions.
• Automatically measure rectangular objects.
• Share measurements with friends via Mail, Messages, and more.
On the iPhone 12 Pro (and later), iPad Pro 11-inch (2nd generation and later), iPad Pro 12.9-inch (4th generation and later):
• Horizontal and vertical guide lines appear when measuring large objects for easier and more accurate measurements.
• Instantly measure a person’s height from the floor to the top of their head, hair, or hat.
• Save measurements from a single session, complete with screenshots, so they’re easy to access and share whenever you need them.”