If you are looking for the Best Apps For iPhone Reddit to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 5 Best Apps For iPhone Reddit that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 5 Best Apps For iPhone Reddit, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
5 Best Apps For iPhone Reddit
1. “AllTrails: Hike, Bike & Run”
Explore 200,000+ hand-curated trail maps plus reviews and photos crowdsourced from millions of hikers, mountain bikers and trail runners. Find that dog-friendly or kid-friendly trail that you’ve been searching for. Take that mountain biking or backpacking trip you’ve always dreamed of. Explore a national park, or discover new hiking trails in your area.
Whether you’re a hiker, biker or trail runner, AllTrails will help you find the way.
EXPLORE 200,000+ HIKING TRAILS AND MOUNTAIN BIKE ROUTES
• Discover new trails in national parks or in your own neighborhood, with hand-curated GPS and topo maps
• Browse photos and reviews from our community of hikers, cyclists and trail runners like you
• Find a hike, mountain bike ride, or trail run that’s perfect for your fitness and experience level. Filter by dog friendly, kid friendly, and wheelchair friendly trails
RECORD YOUR ADVENTURES
• Turn your phone into a GPS activity tracker and follow your trail so you don’t get lost
• View your hiking, running and cycling stats at a glance
• Share your outdoor adventures with friends and family on Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp and more
SAVE YOUR FAVORITE TRAILS
• Explore all the trails on your bucket list and add new ones to check out
• Easily save your favorite trails to run, hike or bike
• Follow the hikers, cyclists and runners that inspire you
EASILY GET TO THE TRAIL
• Get detailed GPS driving directions directly to the trailhead
GET MORE WITH ALLTRAILS PRO
• Download offline maps – track your exact GPS location as you navigate the trail, even when you don’t have a signal
• Never miss a turn with off-route notifications
• Stay safe with Lifeline – assign safety contacts who know your plan and can track your progress
• Know what to expect with real-time map overlays including air quality, satellite weather, pollen, and light pollution
• Always have a backup – design and print stunning custom topo maps
• Experience AllTrails ad-free – remove the distraction of ads and focus on the journey
• 1% for the Planet – feel good knowing that part of your subscription will be going directly to helping the environment
AllTrails Pro is available as an annual subscription for $29.99/year, or you can get three years for the price of two when you buy our 3 Year Plan via a one-time payment of $59.99. You can subscribe and pay through your iTunes account. Your annual subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period (the 3 Year Plan does not auto-renew). Auto-renew can be turned off anytime by going to your Account Settings in iTunes after purchase.
Sign up required to favorite trails, record your activity, or follow users
AllTrails allows you to automatically export information about your recordings to the Apple Health app.
We love hearing from users! Email us here: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.”
2. Apollo for Reddit
“”Simply remarkable, […] you’re nuts if you don’t try Apollo.” – John Gruber, Daring Fireball
“The best Reddit app for iOS” – The Sweet Setup
“Apollo is the best Reddit client I have ever used. Period.” – iMore
“Apollo makes the wild world of Reddit more accessible than ever before, and it may just be the best designed social feed app I’ve ever used.” – MacStories
“Apollo is the only Reddit app you need.” – TechCrunch
“Beautiful, modern, and fast.” – MacRumors
Apollo is a beautiful Reddit app built for fast navigation with an incredibly powerful set of features. Thanks to features like the Jump Bar, fully customizable gestures, and a super-charged Media Viewer, browsing Reddit has never been this amazing.
It’s created specifically with iOS design guidelines in mind, so it fits right at home on your device, and with input from thousands of Redditors helping sculpt and perfect it over several years before launching:
– Jump Bar, for super-fast hopping between subreddits
– Super-charged Media Viewer for an amazing experience viewing images, GIFs, videos, albums , and more from a variety of sources.
– Tabbed interface for easy navigating
– Incredibly powerful Markdown composer for writing comments and posts
– Full inline Imgur uploading, both images and albums
– Large or compact posts depending on your preference
– Dark mode (can be automatic)
– Fully customizable gestures
– Safari View Controller for browsing articles and links
– Inline previews of media in comments
– 3D Touch support
– Beautifully organized Inbox
– Filtering and blocking
– Face ID / Touch ID / Passcode lock
– Moderator features
– Tons of settings to tweak
– GIF scrubbing to go backward and forward in time
– Multiple accounts
– Powerful search
– Full Markdown rendering
– Unobtrusive Volume Indicator
As well as much, much more and it’s constantly evolving. If you have anything you’d specifically like to see, come to the ApolloApp subreddit and we’d love to hear it!
Apollo is an unofficial app, and side effects may include an incredible browsing experience.”
3. Hey Mori
Hand the hard work of remembering these things off to Mori.
Mori is an app to help you remember the things you want to check out. Be it a book, a restaurant, a movie, or even a recipe. There’s no need to remember. Jot it down and move on. Once you’re ready for something new, you can pull up Mori and ask for a recommendation.”
4. Life Cycle – Track Your Time
“Life Cycle automatically keeps track of your time and presents your life sorted into slices. It shows you your daily activities, places you go, and who you spend time with. Life Cycle weekly journal provides personalized insights and clarity to your week passed. Start each week with a look back. Remember where you’ve been and vision where you’re going.
Whether you’re just curious of how your time is spent or looking to make a change, Life Cycle is your daily companion, providing you with all the information and insights you need. What’s more – it uses only 1% of your phone’s battery while it seamlessly does the work.
• Automatic – Life Cycle works in the background, recording and sorting what you do as you go about your daily business.
• Less than 1% battery – Life Cycle uses less than 1% of your battery per day as it runs in the background.
• Weekly journal – Weekly insight to activities, accompanied by photos tied to moments passed.
• From a day to a year – view your life day by day, week by week, month by month or even year by year.
• Apple Health – Fully integrated. Imports all activities, mindfulness and sleep data.
• Friends – Connect with your friends on Facebook and see who you’re spending time with, what you’re doing and where.
• Sleep Cycle connection – For accurate sleep data, connect with Sleep Cycle alarm clock through Apple Health. (Life Cycle only reads data from Health, it does not share any data. It reads Sleep Analysis and Steps data.)
• Connect to your Sleep Cycle account – If you have an online backup account with Sleep Cycle, Life Cycle will let you know how your daily habits affect your sleep quality score.
• Backup – Keep your data safe with our backup system. Never worry about losing your Life Cycle logs again.
• Graphs – Beyond the donuts, Life Cycle shows you what you do with your time in detailed graphs for deeper analysis. The visuals gives you insight to if you’re spending your time on what’s most important to you.
• Compare trends – see if you’re dropping in sleep hours, if you’re working too much or if you’ve taken longer walks this week. Compare trends over the weeks, months or years.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Life Cycle does not use the GPS in the background, but instead relies on cell tower and Wi-Fi locations. As a result, it consumes less than 1% of your battery per day, when the app runs in the background.
• Life Cycle needs to run in the background to be able to record your data. It only uses 1% of your battery per day when doing so.
• You need to carry your phone with you, for Life Cycle to accurately record and interpret your activities.
• Wi-Fi should be enabled on your phone for tracking to work.
The optional Premium subscription costs $9.99 per year.
Should you choose to subscribe to Life Cycle Premium, the purchase will be charged to your iTunes account. You can manage or cancel your auto-renewable subscription by entering the user settings in iTunes after the purchase. The subscription will be auto-renewed 24 hours before the subscription period ends, with the same kind of subscription you already bought, to the same price. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Terms of service: https://www.northcube.com/terms-service-life-cycle/
5. Things 3
Best of all, it’s easy to use. Within the hour, you’ll have everything off your mind and neatly organized—from routine tasks to your biggest life goals—and you can start focusing on what matters today.
“Things offers the best combination of design and functionality of any app we tested, with nearly all the features of other power user applications and a delightful interface that never gets in the way of your work.”
—Wirecutter, The New York Times
• Your To-Dos
Your basic building block is the almighty To-Do—each a small step toward a great accomplishment. You can add notes, tag it, schedule it, and break it down into smaller steps.
• Your Projects
Create a Project for any big goal, then add the to-dos to reach it. Use headings to structure your list as you outline your plan. There’s also a place to jot down your notes, and a deadline to keep you on schedule.
• Your Areas
Create an Area for each sphere of your life, such as Work, Family, Finance, and so on. This keeps everything neatly organized, and helps you see the big picture as you set your plans in motion.
• Your Plan
Everything on your schedule is neatly laid out in the Today and Upcoming lists, which show your to-dos and calendar events. Each morning, see what you planned for Today and decide what you want to do. The rest is down to you 🙂
MORE THINGS TO LOVE
As you dive deeper, you’ll find Things packed with helpful features. Here are just a few:
• Reminders — set a time and Things will remind you.
• Repeaters — automatically repeat to-dos on a schedule you set.
• This Evening — a special place for your evening plans.
• Calendar integration — see your events and to-dos together.
• Tags — categorize your to-dos and quickly filter lists.
• Quick Find — instantly find to-dos or switch between lists.
• Magic Plus — drag the + button to insert to-dos anywhere in a list.
• Share extension — create to-dos with content from other apps.
• Widgets — see your lists on the home screen.
• Mail to Things — forward an email to Things; now it’s a to-do.
• And much more!
MADE FOR IPHONE
Things is tailored to the iPhone with deep system integrations as well. A great example is the Share extension, which allows you to create to-dos with content from other apps, such as a link to a website you want to get back to.
You can also enjoy a beautiful dark mode at sunset, connect your calendars, add widgets to your home screen, create to-dos via Siri, import from Reminders—Things can do it all! There’s even Shortcuts integration if you want to automate your workflows.
MADE FOR APPLE WATCH
Things comes with a great app for Apple Watch. Just raise your wrist to glance at your Today list, mark to-dos complete as you go, and dictate new ones on the fly—all synced instantly with your iPhone, iPad, and Mac.
Made in Stuttgart, with two Apple Design Awards to its name, Things is a fine example of German engineering: designed not only to look fantastic, but to be perfectly functional as well. Every detail is thoughtfully considered, then polished to perfection.
“It’s like the unicorn of productivity tools: deep enough for serious work, surprisingly easy to use, and gorgeous enough to enjoy staring at.”
GET THINGS TODAY
Whatever it is you want to accomplish in life, Things can help you get there. Install the app today and see what you can do!
• Things is also available for Mac and iPad (sold separately).
• Sync is provided for free via our Things Cloud service.
• A free trial is available for Mac: thingsapp.com
If you have any questions, please get in touch. We provide professional support and will be glad to help you!”