If you are looking for the Best Apps For iPhone Xr Free to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 6 Best Apps For iPhone Xr Free that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 6 Best Apps For iPhone Xr Free, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
6 Best Apps For iPhone Xr Free
It integrates with Apple Fitness and the Health app to automatically retrieve any workouts you’ve tracked with your Apple Watch.
Easily track your personal bests, how much you’re improving, or how close you are to achieving your current fitness goal.
You can also create shareable summaries of your progress, and each card you create syncs with your Mac or iPad so you can view your details on a bigger screen.”
2. FlyScreen – Screenshot Manager
“FlyScreen is a powerful tool for managing your screenshots. Easily search through your screenshots, copy text, and find similar images in your library, all powered securely using on-device machine learning.
• Copy text from your screenshots. Just tap on any text within your screenshots to copy text and open URLs
• Find specific screenshots in your library by searching for text. FlyScreen indexes your screenshots ahead of time to make searching super fast!
• Find visually similar screenshots, making it easy to identify and delete duplicates
• Organize screenshots by tags
• FlyScreen automatically reads all screenshots from your photos. You can also import any other photos
* Note: Screenshot text recognition is currently limited to English only”
3. Google 地圖
善用 Google 地圖，讓你暢遊世界，便捷無比。Google 地圖涵蓋了超過 220 個國家/地區和領土，還有數億筆商家和地點資料。即時 GPS 導航、車流量和大眾運輸資訊任你使用，還能取得各類商家最新資訊，方便你找到所需商品及服務，雜貨店、藥局和其他重要地點都包含在內。
• 透過 Google 地圖的「實景」功能，你可以看到真實環境中的路線，並根據實景畫面上的箭頭與路線指示前進。從此不必再瞎猜，也不怕錯過轉彎時機。
4. Highlighted: book highlighter
Make powerful book highlights, and stop forgetting what you read. Highlighted makes it easy to capture, organize, revisit, and export important parts of your books.
• Best-in-class text recognition
• Smart sentence & paragraph detection
• Bulk Drag & Drop highlighting (iPad)
• Photo highlighting
• Custom tags & notes
• Page number suggestions
• Powerful search
• Highlight sharing
• Highlights export
• ISBN scanning
• Dark Mode
• Home Widgets
I’m Damir, a creator from Europe who loves to read. Say hello at firstname.lastname@example.org.”
5. Insider – Business News & More
Stay up-to-date with the latest news, sharp analyses and insightful commentaries from around the world and across the spectrum of Insider verticals.
+ Use summary mode to skim the key details of each article right in the main feed
This is a subscriber-exclusive feature, but you can try it free for 7 days!
+ Choose the topics you want included in your general feed so you’ll never miss the most important news that meets your needs
+ Enjoy an ad-free experience with faster load times and less distraction
+ Receive breaking news alerts and follow stories as they develop
+ Search through Insider’s extensive news archives
+ Save interesting articles for later reading
+ Edit your saved article list to delete or remove all options
+ Share articles directly to your email or favorite supported social media apps (Facebook, Twitter, Pocket, Pinterest, WhatsApp, etc.)
+ Insider premium: exclusive articles and events for subscribers
We are always working to improve the overall app experience and welcome your feedback.
Feedback about the app: email@example.com
Contact Insider subscriptions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact our editors: email@example.com
Thank you for reading!
Insider Subscription Agreement:
You are agreeing to purchase an Insider subscription that includes access to articles and our Insider Select e-newsletter. Once purchase is complete, payment will be charged to your iTunes account upon confirmation of your subscription selection at the below prices (subject to change at a future time):
Monthly subscription – $11.99/month
Quarterly subscription – $27.99/Quarter
Annual subscription – $99.99/year
All subscriptions are set to renew automatically unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours prior to the next billing date.Subscriptions and renewals can be managed by visiting your Apple Account Settings after your purchase.
• Subscription 1 Month – USD 11.99*
• Subscription 3 Months – USD 27.99*
• Subscription 1 Year – USD 99.99*
* For non-US app stores, the equivalent currency charges will apply.
Additional Subscription Information:
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.”
“Siri Shortcuts deliver a quick way to get things done with your apps with just a tap or by asking Siri. The Shortcuts app enables you to create personal shortcuts with multiple steps from your favorite apps. Start from hundreds of examples in the Gallery or drag and drop to create your own.
Shortcuts includes over 300 built-in actions and works with many of your favorite apps including Contacts, Calendar, Maps, Music, Photos, Camera, Reminders, Safari, Health as well as any app that supports Siri Shortcuts.
Use the Shortcuts app to:
* Get directions home, send your ETA and start listening to the news, just by asking Siri
* Add a home screen icon that calls a loved one
* Make animated GIFs
* Make PDFs from Safari or any app with a share sheet
* Get directions to the nearest coffee shop in one tap
* Tweet the song you’re listening to
* Get all of the images on a web page
* Send a message including the last screenshot you took
* And so much more…
Shortcuts can be launched from the Today widget, from Search or by asking Siri. You can even add an app icon to your home screen for your favorite Shortcuts.
Shortcuts opens up incredible possibilities to automate things you do regularly on your iPhone and iPad. “