If you are looking for the Best Apps For My iPhone 6 Plus to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 4 Best Apps For My iPhone 6 Plus that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 4 Best Apps For My iPhone 6 Plus, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
4 Best Apps For My iPhone 6 Plus
1. American Airlines
“With the American Airlines app, you’re covered with the information you need exactly when you need it. Curious about traffic to the airport? Need a mobile boarding pass? Wondering where the closest Admirals Club® lounge is located? All of this info, and more, is available at your fingertips.
– Dynamic home screen: Knows where you are in your travel journey and gives you easy access to the right tools at the right time.
– Mobile boarding pass: Check in for your trip and retrieve your mobile boarding pass. No need to print, and it’s updated along the way.
– Flight updates: Get the latest flight updates by simply retrieving your reservation and allowing American Airlines to send notifications to your mobile device.
– Interactive terminal maps: Navigating airports is a breeze with our interactive terminal maps. Find the closest Admirals Club lounge or get directions to your connecting gate.
– AAdvantage® account details: Review all the details of your AAdvantage account right from the app. Not an AAdvantage member? Sign up today.
– Upgrade your seat: Request and purchase upgrades with ease. Want to see where you are on the list? The app displays the upgrade standby list within four hours of your scheduled departure.
– Seat selection: Select or change your seat within the app. Just pick the one you’d like and change it on the spot.
– Track your bag: Know exactly where your bag is from the time it leaves your hands to when you extend the handle at your final destination.
– Save your reservation: Your recently viewed reservations are automatically saved in the app so you can easily grab the details for your next flight in seconds.
– Quick interactions: The American app utilizes 3D touch and is Apple watch compatible, giving you quick access to the most important info.
– Wi-Fi access in the air: Don’t forget on flights with Wi-Fi, you can use the American app and aa.com at no cost.
There’s a new group of flyers out there – The World’s Greatest Flyers. They know that having the right travel tools contributes to a great experience.
New with iOS10, the sky’s the limit with the American Airlines sticker pack! Let friends and family know that you’re traveling, headed to the Admirals Club® lounge to take it easy before taking off, snapping photos at 30,000 feet or that you’ve arrived.
Contact Us: 1-800-222-2377″
2. CNN: Breaking US & World News
– Watch live CNN, CNNi or HLN television anywhere, anytime*
– Custom alert settings – stay informed without getting overwhelmed
– Experience the world of breaking news through in-depth stories, photo galleries and news clips.
– Watch CNN Original Series like “Anthony Bourdain: Parts Unknown”, CNN news programs like “Anderson Cooper 360” and award-winning CNN Films.
Video on Demand and Live TV limited to US consumers.
* 10 minute preview each day, log in with your satellite or cable provider for unlimited viewing.
Manage sharing your data at: warnermediaprivacy.com/do-not-sell”
3. Dropbox: Cloud Photo Transfer
“Dropbox lets anyone upload and transfer files to the cloud, and share them with anyone. Back up and sync docs, photos, videos, and other files to cloud storage and access them from any device, no matter where you are. And with advanced sharing features, it’s easy to share docs and send files—large or small—to family, friends, and co-workers.
• Automatically upload videos and photos from your camera roll to cloud photo storage—all in the background—for easy video sharing and photo sharing.
• Access any file in your account—even offline—and preview over 175 different file types with no special software required.
• Easily send large files by copying and pasting a link you can give to anyone, even if they don’t have a Dropbox account.
• Scan documents, receipts, IDs, photos, and more using your mobile device and transform them into high-quality PDFs, so you can view and send anywhere.
• Sync folders on your PC or Mac to Dropbox with computer backup, and recover older versions or restore deleted files with version history and file recovery.
Sign up now for your free Dropbox Plus trial. You’ll get 2 TB (2,000 GB) of storage space—that’s enough room to save files from all your linked devices. We’ve also introduced some new features as part of your Plus plan: Dropbox Passwords to store and sync passwords across all your devices and Dropbox Vault to secure and organize your most sensitive documents. And with Dropbox Rewind, you can roll back any file, folder, or your entire account, up to 30 days.
Existing Plus customers can upgrade to Dropbox Professional. With 3 TB (3,000GB), you can store all your stuff—from work projects to personal photos—and have space to spare. You and your clients can comment on most file types without leaving Dropbox. And you can protect your work with a watermark, add shared link controls, or rewind your account up to 180 days.
Before starting a trial or completing payment, you’ll see the plan price. This amount will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and on renewal and will vary by plan and country. Dropbox subscriptions renew monthly or yearly, depending on your plan. Your account will charged for renewal 24 hours before the end of your current billing period. To avoid auto-renewal, turn it off in at least 24 hours before your subscription renews. You can turn off auto-renewal anytime time from your iTunes account settings. You can manage and cancel your subscriptions by going to your account settings on the App Store after purchase.
Dropbox is a secure cloud solutions leader trusted by Fortune 500 companies for their most sensitive data. Over 14 million paid users choose Dropbox because they know they can count on a company that’s also dedicated to their security and privacy—no matter what they do or where they are. Let Dropbox be your all-in-one file storage, file organizer, file transfer, and file sharing solution for all your devices.
We’d love to hear from you! Join the Dropbox community: https://www.dropboxforum.com
Terms of Service: https://www.dropbox.com/terms
4. Wallax – Wallpaper Editor
Featured in iMore.com as No 1. Choice for Best Wallpaper Apps
– Scale & Resize your wallpapers on black, white, color, gradient or blurred background.
– Make minimal wallpapers by using Color, Gradient, Pattern, Bokeh and Text options.
– Perfect Wallpaper Size with Parallax Effect for all iPhone & iPad Devices.
– Add Following Effects
+ Refection – Adds reflection to make your photos to fit the correct wallpaper size.
+ Tile Photo – Repeats the photo to make a wallpaper.
+ Frames – Combine two or more photos to make a wallpaper.
+ Shapes – Mask your photo to predefined shapes to make wallpapers.
+ Blur, Bokeh, Text, Adjustment, Filters, Colorize, Pattern, Splash Effects”