If you are looking for the Best Apps For Rooted Android Lifehacker to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the Best Apps For Rooted Android Lifehacker that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the Best Apps For Rooted Android Lifehacker, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
Best Apps For Rooted Android Lifehacker
1. AFWall+ (Android Firewall +)
AFWall+ (Android Firewall +) is a front-end application for the powerful iptables Linux firewall.It allows you to restrict which applications are permitted to access your data networks (2G/3G and/or Wi-Fi and while in roaming). Also you can control traffic within LAN or while connected through VPN.
More info on new permission – android.permission.ACCESS_SUPERUSER
PERMISSIONS & FAQ
INTERNET permission is only required for LAN functionality (API limitation)
Join BETA for latest features/experiments – https://play.google.com/apps/testing/dev.ukanth.ufirewall
– Material inspired Design ( not real material design )
– Supports 5.x to 9.x (for 2.x support use 18.104.22.168 version, for 4.x use 2.9.9)
– XPosed modules – Download manager Leak + Hide lock screen notification for 5.x+ devices
– Import/Export Rules to external storage with UI
– Import DroidWall Rules
– Search Applications
– Filter Applications
– Profile Management with UI ( multiple Profiles )
– Tasker/Locale support
– Select All/None/Invert/Clear applications on each column
– Revamped Rules/Logs Viewer with copy/export to external storage
> Highlight system applications with custom color
> Notify on new installations
> Ability to hide application icons( faster loading )
> Use LockPattern/Pin for application protection.
> Use system level protection for app (Donate only)
> Show/Hide application ID.
– Roaming Option for 3G/Edge
– VPN Support
– LAN Support
– Tether Support
– IPV6/IPV4 Support
– Tor Support
– Adaptive Icons
_ Notification Channels
– Choose able languages
– Choose able iptables/busybox binary
– Support x86/MIPS/ARM devices.
– New Widget UI – Apply profiles with few clicks
– Blocked packets notification – Displays blocked packets
– Support for wifi only tablets
– Improved Log statistics with UI
Translations & Languages
– German translations by chef@xda & user_99@xda & Gronkdalonka@xda
– French translations by GermainZ@xda & Looki75@xda
– Russian translations by Kirhe@xda & YaroslavKa78
– Spanish translations by spezzino@crowdin
– Dutch translations by DutchWaG@crowdin
– Japanese translation by nnnn@crowdin
– Ukrainian translation by andriykopanytsia@crowdin
– Slovenian translation by bunga bunga@crowdin
– Chinese Simplified translation by tianchaoren@crowdin
– Polish translations by tst,Piotr Kowalski@crowdin
– Swedish translations by CreepyLinguist@crowdin
– Greek Translations by mpqo@crowdin
– Portuguese translations by lemor2008@xda
– Chinese Traditional by shiuan@crowdin
– Chinese Simplified by wuwufei,tianchaoren @ crowdin
– Italian translations by benzo@crowdin
– Romanian tranlations by mysterys3by-facebook@crowdin
– Czech translations by Syk3s
– Hungarian translations
– Turkish translations
– Indonesian translations by mirulumam
BIG THANKS for all the translators and http://crowdin.net for supporting opensource !
Translations Page – http://crowdin.net/project/afwall
AFWall+ is open source software, you can find the source here : https://github.com/ukanth/afwall
Official Support XDA forum – > http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1957231″
“Aggressive Doze” and “Doze on the Go” to maximize the battery saving on Android 6+, even without root! (details explained in settings)
Never should your phone or tablet become slower and battery hungrier after lots of apps installed. With Greenify, your device can run almost as smoothly and lastingly as it did the first day you had it!
Greenify help you identify and put the misbehaving apps into hibernation when you are not actively using them, to stop them from lagging your device or leeching the battery, in a unique way! They can do nothing without explicit launch by you or other apps, while still preserving full functionality when running in foreground.
Please report bugs in the XDA forum (http://goo.gl/ZuLDnE) or G+ community (http://goo.gl/MoszF).
Greenify NEVER EVER collects your personal data despite the capability of accessibility service, it just takes advantage of it to automate the hibernation procedure.
IMPORTANT: Greenifying an app implies that you are aware that all the background functionality (service, periodic task, event receiver, alarm, widget update, push message) of this app will become out of service during the hibernation except when you are using this app.
NEVER greenify alarm clock apps, instant messaging apps unless you don’t rely on them. Please do verify the impact of greenified apps on which you heavily rely.
Note: Greenify does need background running services for auto-hibernation to work. It is designed and implemented in extremely lightweight and nearly zero CPU and battery consumption.
=== PERMISSIONS ===
DEVICE ADMIN: This app uses administrator privilege to turn off the screen immediately after automated hibernation on non-root devices. This permission will be requested explicitly for your consent only if required.
DRAW OVER OTHER APP: To dim the screen during automatic hibernation when the screen is expected to be off.
DISABLE SCREEN LOCK & BIND ACCESSIBILITY SERVICE: For automatic hibernation to work on non-root devices.
GET ACCOUNTS & WRITE SYNC SETTINGS: Control the account sync of apps if its sync task is too frequent.
This app uses Accessibility services, to automate the hibernation procedure.
=== FAQ ===
* It seems that automatic hibernation is not working.
* Some of my greenified apps (e.g. Google Maps) seems not hibernating.
* I want to greenify system apps!
* De-greenified apps still got no push notification!
Read here: http://goo.gl/99lNYp
=== Translation ===
All translations are created by community volunteers and open for contribution: http://goo.gl/zCCDce
=== Donation ===
If you love Greenify, please consider the “donation package” (http://goo.gl/fpz5l) for extra experimental features:
* Greenify system apps
* In-depth details about how apps behave on your device
* And more”