If you are looking for the Best Aquarium App For iPhone to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 8 Best Aquarium App For iPhone that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 8 Best Aquarium App For iPhone, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
8 Best Aquarium App For iPhone
Available in 13 languages: Català, Dansk, Deutsch, English, Español, Français, Italiano, Polski, Português, Română, Русский, 中文(简体), 中文(香港).
Includes a very comprehensive livestock library of both Freshwater and Saltwater fish, coral, invertebrate and plant species with smart compatibility advice with your fish!
• Manage unlimited number of aquariums,
• Record your parameter test results,
• Customize parameters for each tank by adding or removing parameters to your need,
• Easily convert measurements in different units and calculate the required dosing with the advanced unit converters and dosing calculators,
• Use the count-down timer to perform timed tests easier,
• Analyze your tank parameters along with your activities with beautiful, full-screen and touch responsive graphs,
• Plot results of multiple parameters along with your husbandry activities all in one chart,
• Create your husbandry tasks and set reminders for them with an advanced scheduling system,
• Track your activities integrated with tasks and reminders,
• Keep all your notes organized in the searchable Notes section,
• Find information about your Freshwater & Saltwater livestock in Aquaribase,
• Import and save your livestock information from Aquaribase for each tank,
• Add your favorite livestock to the built-in wish list directly from Aquaribase,
• Visually keep track of tank inhabitants with Timelines,
• Analyze the progress of your livestock, along with your logged activities and test results, with Timelines,
• Store your tank equipment,
• Keep track of your expenses,
• Create photo galleries and organize all your photos in different albums,
• Backup & restore your app data wirelessly on Aquarimate Cloud,
• Manage your aquariums across all devices with Aquarimate Live,
• And enjoy!
When it comes to maintaining our aquariums, we all want to stay organized and perform the routine husbandry tasks properly. After all, this is the key to success in maintaining any aquariums.
We always keep track of tank parameters and changes in health, growth, color changes, diseases, etc., to make sure our ecosystem is healthy and thriving. In our busy life, sometimes we find it difficult to remember the progress of all the livestock in our tanks and may forget about things we have to do for our aquariums.
Aquarimate is a comprehensive mobile app that is built to help all aquarists, whether hobbyist or professional, to maintain their tanks properly.
Aquarimate can help you record your test results, analyze changes, visually track your livestock, setup tasks and reminders, log your activities, store your livestock and equipment, take notes, track expenses, build photo galleries and so much more..
Aquarimate includes the most comprehensive Saltwater & Freshwater livestock library called Aquaribase. You can browse or search Aquaribase to find information about your livestock, equipment, food and supplements. This database includes thousands species of fish, corals, inverts and plants as well as dry goods with pictures and information organized in categories for saltwater and freshwater aquariums.
Last but not least, never worry about your app data anymore. You can backup your app data wirelessly and restore whenever you need. Aquarimate Cloud comes with 100MB Free storage in the cloud which can be upgraded to 1G of space via in-app purchase of an annual subscription for $9.99 per year. The subscription will automatically be renewed to maintain your backup in the cloud to keep your data safe and secure. This, however, is not necessary if your data size is below 100MB.
Join Aquarimate Live! and manage your aquariums across all of your devices. Subscription is needed for $9.99 per year which will be automatically renewed every year.
Please visit our website at http://www.aquarimate.com to get more details about the app features and read our Terms & Conditions at http://www.aquarimate.com/terms”
2. Aquarium Live – Real Fish Tank
THIS IS THE iPad/iPhone VERSION OF THE POPULAR MAC APP “AQUARIUM LIVE HD” WHICH HAS SO FAR REACHED #1 IN THE ENTERTAINMENT CATEGORY IN 28 COUNTRIES INCLUDING USA, ITALY, FRANCE, GERMANY, JAPAN, THE UK, ETC.
+4 Long HD Videos to choose from: Busy Coral Reef, Shark Paradise, Calm Coral Reef and Clear Aquarium (plus one bonus Ocean Surf scene)
+All videos are unique and approximately 6-8 minutes long
+Runs in full screen
+Discreet user interface: TAP THE SMALL SEMI-TRANSPARENT SETTINGS BUTTON IN THE LOWER RIGHT CORNER TO ACCESS SETTINGS
+Tap the small semi-transparent star button in the lower left corner to check out our other apps
+Looped playback with smooth, almost unnoticeable transitions
+Sound modes: Sound Mix, Music or Mute (no sound)
– Sound Mix: 11 sounds to choose from or mix together including ocean waves, aquarium bubbling and calm seas
-Or play your own music by selecting your favourite songs from your music library. Create a playlist that you think goes well with the selected scene
+Sleep timer option
+Flashlight option (shake to turn on)
+Portrait mode option (disabled by default)”
3. Aquarium Manager
– Manage as many aquariums as you want
– Add all your fish
– Note the different measurements of the water and follow its evolution with magnificent graph
– Keep track of all events over time
– Consult the encyclopedia of plants and fish which can be consulted directly from the application
An In App purchase is possible to upgrade to the PRO version which removes ads and has no restrictions. The basic version is quite usable for everyday use.
4. Fish Mania™
“Do you like feeling surrounded by amusing fish? How about grappling with inventively delightful Match 3 puzzles? Then hurry up and dive deep into Fish Mania—this fusion of fish raising fun and Match 3 madness is both fascinating and FREE!
Fish Mania’s unparalleled gaming experience is a delightful blend of Match 3 and fish raising fun. Cozy up with engagingly original Match 3 levels, collect all kinds of distinctive fish that will keep you company while you have fun feeding them, and use countless enchanting decorations to create your exclusive aquatic world! Don’t hesitate—take the dive now!
• Distinctive gameplay fusion: Match 3 and fish raising
• Challenge hundreds of fantastically fun Match 3 levels
• Currently the game has 801 levels. Come and beat them!
• Feed dozens of extraordinarily diverse 3D fish
• Collect hundreds of exquisite decorations
• Unlock many unique aquariums with spectacular themes
• Experience novel interactive fish feeding gameplay
• Supports tablets
• Horizontal game display
The adorable fish community is so excited you’re coming—how can you bear to make them wait? Give Fish Mania a try right now!
Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter for the latest news:
5. Mobile Aquarium
Read what users say:
“I just love it, it’s simple but yet fun….”
“This is such a cute app. I love that I can choose the color of my fishies.”
“I really enjoy this app everyday!!!”
“Everytime I go to school my fish die!!!”
The aim of the game is to grow up cute little fish in your virtual aquarium. It takes about two weeks real time to bring a fish from a baby to an adult. Of course, the app does not need to be running all the time, you only should look after the aquarium once or several times a day.
At the start you have 200$ which you spend on buying baby fish. You can choose their names and colors. If you feed your little friends regularly and keep the aquarium clean the fish will be happy, gain weight, and grow up quickly. If not, well, your pets will starve, get sick, or even start to eat each other.
– Stunning 2D pencil graphics
– Hyper-realistic fish simulation, including occasional eye-flapping
– You can protect your fish from a bad flu with woolen caps
– Funny messages keep you informed about the weal and woe of your little friends
This program version is free for you, but it’s ad-sponsored. You can remove the ads for a low price via an in-app purchase.
Thanks for all the reviews and the many creative ideas for improvement. I will continuously add more features as time permits.”
6. My Aquarium Guide
Avoid making common mistakes and take the guess work out of fish keeping!
My Aquarium Guide will help you create a beautiful and harmonious aquarium. My Aquarium Guide is perfect for anyone who owns an aquarium or are thinking of starting this hobby that will become a source of endless relaxation and joy.
Using My Aquarium Guide:
1. Select the size of your tank
2. Choose the types of fish and how many of each you would like to add to your tank
3. My Aquarium Guide will tell you if any of the fish are incompatible with each other
4. My Aquarium Guide will tell you if you have too many fish for your tank size
5. Print, email, or just bring the app with you when you visit your nearest pet store
+ No internet connection required
+ 100+ types of fish to choose from
+ Beautiful photos of each fish
+ Fish information such as temperament, care difficulty, size, and average cost
+ Warns you of any fish incompatibilities
+ Print or email your aquarium setup
+ Share your aquarium setup on Facebook and Twitter”
7. MyReef 3D Aquarium 2 HD
Info: MyReef 3D Aquarium 3 is available now. Give it a try!
MyReef 2 is a saltwater aquarium that fits in your pocket – customize your tank and interact with the fish, or just sit back and enjoy life on a beautiful reef.
Featuring 48 types of vibrant tropical fish, MyReef 2 includes species-specific movement and interaction. You can individually select the inhabitants of your aquarium, feed the fish, and even annoy them by tapping on the “glass”.
Two dynamic cameras let you choose your view: The fish camera allows you to zoom in on a fish, automatically following its movements, and the auto camera focuses on points of interest while you relax. Use common touchscreen gestures to control the camera, sound, and to easily choose fish for your aquarium.
It’s never been easier to enjoy the benefits of an aquarium – from stress relief to learning about fish care, MyReef 2 puts it all in the palm of your hand!
– Observe realistic animations, behavior, and interactions of up to 48 species of 3D fish
– Customize five aquariums, selecting backgrounds, accessories, and the perfect mixture of species
– Participate in detailed interaction with your fish, including feeding and knocking on the front “glass” to annoy them
– Move and zoom easily using common touchscreen gestures
– View your aquarium in soothing shades of midnight blue
MyReef 3D Aquarium 3 is available now.”
8. Wa Kingyo LE – Goldfish Pond
Dec 2009 – No.1 Top Free Entertainment App in Japan.
The number of download over 800,000 in the world. Thank you very much!
Video on YouTube (Full Version):
(Please search with these words “Wa Kingyo” on YouTube.)
– touching the goldfish
– scattering bait that looks like flowers and leaves (please tap the lower right-hand corner to begin)
– getting rid of the bait by tilting the iPhone
– touching the water to make it ripple
– making waves by shaking the iPhone
– Background (4 images)
– Sound volume
In the Full Version: ***********
– More backgrounds (+7 images)
– More baits (+2 types)
– More goldfishes (+2 colors)
– More options. (Size and Number)
– Sleep timer. (5-60 min)
“Wa” has several means “Peace”, “Relaxation” and “Japan”. And “Kingyo” means “Goldfish”. The theme of this application is beauty and prettiness of the Japanese traditional classic art. The goldfish and background images are drawn like a Japanese traditional painting and industrial art object. The bait has a shape of the familiar flower and leaf (cherry blossom, chrysanthemum, camellia, myosotis, maple) for Japanese. Please feel Japanese mind.
News & Support:
@m_hakozaki on Twitter”