If you are looking for the Best Aquarium Fish Android App to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 6 Best Aquarium Fish Android App that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 6 Best Aquarium Fish Android App, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
6 Best Aquarium Fish Android App
1. Aquarium Note
• Record information of aquarium and count days from the setup date.
• Log aquarium activities with photo.
• Log 24 water parameters (pH, temperature, nitrate, salinity, …) and view trend with graph.
• Countdown timer to help measure parameters.
• Calculate expenses of aquarium.
• Manage multiple aquariums.
• Record information of livestock and count days of living.
• Filtering list of livestock by types, belonging aquarium and status.
• Calculate expenses of livestock.
• Record information of goods.
• Filtering list of goods by types and belonging aquarium.
• Calculate expenses of goods.
• To-Do list and reminder.
• Wishlist, Tank Volume Calculator
• Export data as HTML and XML files
• Backup data and restore data”
2. AquaLife 3D
“Create your own fascinating and realistic underwater world on your mobile device!
AquaLife 3D – it’s a real live aquarium that you can take with you wherever you go!
With AquaLife 3D you can create attractive saltwater, freshwater and even fantasy aquariums as well as choose their inhabitants and decorate them. You can buy, feed, grow and sell fish, earning coins, diamonds and experience. There are over 100 species of exotic fish, more than 100 decorations and items, a variety of backgrounds and aquatic pets. Your possibilities are endless!
Enjoy the journey into the alluring and mysterious underwater world and be sure to invite your friends!
AquaLife 3D is your real aquarium in your mobile device!
– realistic 3D fish and decorations;
– 8 aquariums space for your imagination;
– the constant addition of new types of fish;
– the opportunity to earn coins, diamonds and experience;
– play with your friends, give and receive gifts.”
Please give me feedback about features you miss or any bugs you find. Send your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!
– Record the following tasks:
* Water change
* Measure water values
* Adding fertilizer
– Task Reminder
– Backup on the SD card
No internet connection needed!
No In-App purchases.”
4. MyReef 3D Aquarium
MyReef is a saltwater aquarium that fits in your pocket – customize your tank and interact with the fish, or just sit back and enjoy life in a beautiful reef.
Featuring 40+ types of vibrant tropical fish, MyReef includes species-specific movement and interaction. You can individually select the inhabitants of your aquarium, feed the fish, and even annoy them by tapping on the “glass”.
Three dynamic cameras let you choose your view: The fish camera allows you to zoom in on a fish, automatically following its movements; the fisheye camera shows the tank from the perspective of the fish; the auto camera focuses on points of interest while you relax. Use common touchscreen gestures (or your TV remote) to control the camera and sound, and to easily choose fish for your aquarium.
It’s never been easier to enjoy the benefits of an aquarium – from stress relief to learning about fish care. MyReef puts it all in the palm of your hand!
– Observe realistic animations, behavior, and interactions of more than 40 species of 3D fish
– Customize up to five aquariums, selecting backgrounds, accessories, and the perfect mixture of species
– Participate in detailed interaction with your fish, including feeding and knocking on the front “glass” to annoy them
– Move and zoom easily using common touchscreen gestures
– View your aquarium in soothing shades of midnight blue
Please note: this app is NOT a Live Wallpaper.
Please note that MyReef 3D Aquarium is free to play and thus ad-financed.”
5. Aquarium fish
The free application “Aquarium fish” is very friendly, it has a beautiful and simple interface. The best choice for a pocket dictionary that is always at hand. From which you can learn a lot of new and interesting things, for example, that:
The pumpkinseed is a North American freshwater fish of the sunfish family (Centrarchidae) of order Perciformes. It is also referred to as pond perch, common sunfish, punkie, sunfish, sunny, and kivver.
Neolamprologus leleupi is a species of cichlid endemic to Lake Tanganyika where it occurs throughout the lake. It is a recess-dweller, inhabiting cracks and crevices. It feeds on invertebrates living in the rich biocover of the substrate. This species reaches a length of 10 centimetres (3.9 in) TL. The color of this fish ranges from bright yellow to deep brown depending on which area of the lake it is from. This relatively small cichlid is a substrate spawner. This fish is easily confused with the very similar N. longior a fish also endemic to Lake Tanganyika. The specific name honours the Belgian entomologist Narcisse Leleup (1912-2001), who collected the type.
The channel catfish is North America’s most numerous catfish species. It is the official fish of Kansas, Missouri, Iowa, Nebraska, and Tennessee, and is informally referred to as a “channel cat”. In the United States, they are the most fished catfish species with around 8 million anglers targeting them per year. The popularity of channel catfish for food has contributed to the rapid expansion of aquaculture of this species in the United States.
• The dictionary works offline – you do not need an internet connection. Access to articles (descriptions) offline, without an Internet connection (except for photographs);
• Very quick search for descriptions. Equipped with a quick dynamic search function – the dictionary will start searching for words during input;
• Unlimited number of notes (favorites);
• Bookmark – you can add descriptions to your favorites list by clicking on the asterisk icon;
• Manage bookmark lists – you can edit your bookmark lists or clear them;
• Search History;
• Voice search;
• Compatible with modern versions of Android devices;
• Very efficient, fast and good performance;
• An easy way to share with friends;
• The application is very easy to use, fast and with extensive content;
• Automatic free updates every time new terms are added;
• The directory “Aquarium fish” is designed to occupy as little memory as possible.
✓ no ads;
✓ photos, images of access offline;
✓ Clear browsing history.”
“AquariumFish.net is a family owned business that’s been selling premium quality live aquarium fish on the internet for over 19-years. We ship in the late afternoon with delivery to your front door the next morning before noon.
Our premium quality fish are healthier, more energetic, and have the potential to be more colorful. All we do is sell and ship live fish with no distractions.
We carry a wide variety of popular fish and rare fish with lots of pictures and with detailed information about each type of fish.
We ship to addresses in the 48-contiguous states in the US, plus some addresses in Alaska and Hawaii, but not to Canada nor to Puerto Rico nor any place else outside of the US.”