If you are looking for the Best Arabic English Dictionary App For Android to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 8 Best Arabic English Dictionary App For Android that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 8 Best Arabic English Dictionary App For Android, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
8 Best Arabic English Dictionary App For Android
1. Arabic-English Dictionary
The Aratools Arabic-English Dictionary is a bilingual dictionary showing English translations of Modern Standard Arabic words. It handles a wide range of Arabic morphology and contains a rich and media friendly vocabulary. It is ideal for consumers of Arabic media sources or Arabic language learners.
Key features include:
Prefix and suffix morphology.
Shows POS and root information.
Over 80000 stems in dictionary.
Important: The application requires the use of Arabic separate keyboard input which must be installed or configured separately.
2. Arabic – English dictionary
Qamusee is an offline Arabic-English dictionary with more than 130K Words!
– Small application size with wealthiy repository of words ( ~ 15.3Mb).
– You can store your commonly used words with the favorite feature that Qamusee provide.
– Words history so you can see what is the last visited words.
-Arabic – English Translator (this ability uses Internet).
3. Arabic Dictionary & Translator
Translate English to Arabic.
Translate Arabic to English.
No internet connection required.
Fast, convenient & easy to use.
Very smart word suggestions.
All dictionaries in one place.
Just tap the word to see its meanings.
Translate text directly in the web browser and other apps.
Plenty of dictionaries available to install.
And a lot more useful features.”
4. Arabic English Dictionary & Translator
The Arabic English Dictionary & Translator app enables you to search Arabic & English words with definitions, examples, pronunciation, and more.
– Detailed word definitions & example sentences
– Related search suggestions
– Advanced sentences analyzer
– Favorite words & search history
– Flashcards for self-learning support
– Customizable font sizes for better readability
– Arabic, English & wildcard character search support
– Arabic, British English & American English pronunciation with phonetics
Welcome to download the Arabic English Dictionary & Translator app!
– Web site:
5. Arabic dict
“User will be satisfied with this Arabic – English dictionary because:
– It has the largest vocabulary
– Detail description for each word and a lot of samples
– Simple UI & high performance make you feel easy when using
* Full support pronunciation for both English and Arabic will help you so much in study these languages.
(This application can run in offline mode but need the internet connection for the pronunciation and web browser functions.)
Please setup the Arabic keyboard before using this application.
This free dict works well in all android devices including mobile and tablet, it is very useful for all kinds of people although in offline environment.
– For student, pupil or researcher, this app is the largest thesaurus help them make the deeply investigation in each words and phrases including idiom, slang, noun, verb, adjective, adverb… The largest vocabulary and lexicon will help people find all special words in all branch; Islam, Islamic, medicine, medicinal, math, chemical, horoscope, biology, aetiology, physics, physiology…
– For the English learners, this is the perfect tool to improve your lexicon, idiolect and grammar skill by so many detailed examples and conjugation supported. This dictionary has all the advantages of other dicts so it will help you improve skills in speaking, writing, reading, listening, conversation and well prepare for the tests such as TOEFL, IELTS…
– For the translator or interpreter, this tool will give you quickly the good translation and also the pronunciation of both languages by only one tap.
– This is also the indispensable tool for travelers, with this dict in your mobile you can finish the journey in Egypt, Sudan, Algeria, Morocco, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Syria, Tunisia, Chad, Somalia, Israel, Libya, Jordan, Eritrea, United Arab Emirates, Palestine, Lebanon, Kuwait, Mauritania, Oman, Qatar, Djibouti, Bahrain, Comoros or anywhere in Arab world without any communication problem with Arabian.
Good luck and merry using my product :)”
6. Arabic English Dictionary
The free Offline Arabic English Dictionary & Translator application. Internet connection is not required! If you want to learn Arabic or English the most effective way, there’s no better choice than Dragoma! Dragoma shows the definition/meaning of Arabic or English words as pop up without opening dictionary app ever. No hassle of switching between apps. You can look up word definitions while reading PDFs/e-books while browsing the internet and even while playing games. Just copy the word, Dragoma dictionary will show you the meaning/translation.
Welcome to download the Offline Arabic English Dictionary & Translator / غير متصل على الانترنت الإنجليزية العربية قاموس & مترجم
♦ Super Search with pop-up button/hover button/floating button.
♦ Example sentences translation.
♦ Voice recognition on Dictionary and Translator.
♦ Audio pronunciations.
♦ native speakers’ pronunciations with videos.
♦ Flashcards – Memorise basic vocabulary effectively!
♦ Notes. Take notes about the words.
♦ Random words.
♦ Search option is working on both Arabic – English and English – Arabic directions.
1. Select and hold the word you would like to get the definition for.
2. Click on the “copy” option from the Options Menu.
3. Meaning (translation) and a pop-up button will be shown right there on the screen.
INTERNET – if text-to-speech (TTS) is not available, app needs to be online. Example translations, Videos for native speakers’ pronunciation and online machine translator also needs to be online. And to show the ads to support the free version.
SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW – app needs this permission to show the floating icon on other screens with super search option.
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED – required to start the super search on system restart so that users do not need to start super search feature manually every time they restart the system.
The text-to-speech (TTS) technology may not be available in some devices. To check if your phone is able of speech synthesis: Menu -> Settings -> Voice input & output -> Text-to-speech settings.
If not installed, your device may ask you to install the TTS engine. An internet connection may be required. We recommend installing it before traveling as roaming data tariffs may be very expensive.”
7. Almaany.com Arabic Dictionary
“Almaany.com Arabic to Arabic dictionary for offline use. The application contains summarized results. with active internet connections, search can be broadband to online website.
arabic arabic dictionary”
8. Arabic<>English Dictionary
“With its clear definitions and carefully chosen up-to-date vocabulary from all areas of life the Arabic – English – Arabic dictionary will meet your everyday language needs and will make your trips more comfortable and fun.
* 10,000 most frequently used words from each language
* A selection of the most frequently used words in everyday language *
* Additional English explanation for all English headwords to help you enrich your language
* Quick search of words while you type
* Fast article scrolling
* History to see the last 50 words you have looked up
* Filters to help you locate the word you are searching for:
* Fuzzy filter- used when you are not sure of the correct spelling of a word
* Keyword-used to locate the instances of a key word within other compound words
* Wild card – “?” and “*” replace a letter and group of letters in words
* Pinch zoom
Other available dictionaries:
Our bilingual and bidirectional dictionaries to English are available for the following languages:
Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bulgarian, Canadian, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Estonian, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Latviaic, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latin, Latvian, Macedonian, Malay, Maltese, Mandarin, Netherlands, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tagalog, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, Iceland, Welsh and Yiddish.”