If you are looking for the Best Arabic Translator Android App to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 4 Best Arabic Translator Android App that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 4 Best Arabic Translator Android App, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
4 Best Arabic Translator Android App
1. Google Translate
“• Text translation: Translate between 108 languages by typing
• Tap to Translate: Copy text in any app and tap the Google Translate icon to translate (all languages)
• Offline: Translate with no internet connection (59 languages)
• Instant camera translation: Translate text in images instantly by just pointing your camera (94 languages)
• Photos: Take or import photos for higher quality translations (90 languages)
• Conversations: Translate bilingual conversations on the fly (70 languages)
• Handwriting: Draw text characters instead of typing (96 languages)
• Phrasebook: Star and save translated words and phrases for future reference (all languages)
• Cross-device syncing: Login to sync phrasebook between app and desktop
• Transcribe: Continuously translate someone speaking a different language in near real-time (8 languages)
Translations between the following languages are supported:
Afrikaans, Albanian, Amharic, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Cebuano, Chichewa, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Corsican, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Esperanto, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Frisian, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hausa, Hawaiian, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong, Hungarian, Icelandic, Igbo, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Khmer, Kinyarwanda, Korean, Kurdish (Kurmanji), Kyrgyz, Lao, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Luxembourgish, Macedonian, Malagasy, Malay, Malayalam, Maltese, Maori, Marathi, Mongolian, Myanmar (Burmese), Nepali, Norwegian, Odia (Oriya), Pashto, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Samoan, Scots Gaelic, Serbian, Sesotho, Shona, Sindhi, Sinhala, Slovak, Slovenian, Somali, Spanish, Sundanese, Swahili, Swedish, Tajik, Tamil, Tatar, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Turkmen, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uyghur, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Welsh, Xhosa, Yiddish, Yoruba, Zulu
Google Translate may ask for permission to access the following features:
• Microphone for speech translation
• Camera for translating text via the camera
• SMS for translating text messages
• External storage for downloading offline translation data
• Accounts and credentials for signing-in and syncing across devices”
2. Arabic Dictionary & Translator
Translate English to Arabic.
Translate Arabic to English.
No internet connection required.
Fast, convenient & easy to use.
Very smart word suggestions.
All dictionaries in one place.
Just tap the word to see its meanings.
Translate text directly in the web browser and other apps.
Plenty of dictionaries available to install.
And a lot more useful features.”
3. iTranslate Translator
“iTranslate is the leading free translator / traductor and dictionary app. Easily translate text or start voice-to-voice conversations in over 100 languages. Our new Offline Mode allows you to use our app and translate abroad without having to pay expensive roaming charges.
• Get free translations for text in over 100 languages.
• Listen to translations in male or female voices.
• Switch between different dialects when you translate.
• Dictionary & Thesaurus for all languages
• Transliteration, Sharing, Favorites, History, and much more.
• Lens: Use your camera to instantly translate menus or signs and more.
• Offline translation mode in over 40 Languages.
• Voice-to-Voice conversations.
• Verb conjugations in different tenses.
Learn more about iTranslate PRO on https://www.itranslate.com
LOVED AND TRUSTED BY MILLIONS
• 70 million downloads and over 120,000 reviews!
• “…never encounter a language barrier” – Time.com
• “This is a game changer.” – The Huffington Post
• Prominently featured on the Google Play Store
• Traductor español inglés, the best spanish translator
Learn more about iTranslate at https://www.itranslate.com
Visit https://www.itranslate.com/support/ or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/iTranslateApp
Like & share on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/itranslateapp
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/itranslate/
Learn more about iTranslate: https://www.itranslate.com
Supported languages & dialects for translation:
Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Cebuano, Chichewa, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Esperanto, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hausa, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong, Hungarian, Icelandic, Igbo, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Khmer, Korean, Lao, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malagasy, Malay, Malayalam, Maltese, Maori, Marathi, Mongolian, Myanmar (Burmese), Nepali, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Sesotho, Sinhala, Slovak, Slovenian, Somali, Spanish, Sundanese, Swahili, Swedish, Tajik, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Welsh, Yiddish, Yoruba, Zulu
For a Complete Language overview: https://itranslate.com/languages
Terms of Service:
Get access to the next version of iTranslate by becoming a beta tester. Sign up here: https://play.google.com/apps/testing/at.nk.tools.iTranslate
iTranslate is available for a wide range of platforms and devices. Visit our website to learn more about iTranslate:
An internet connection is required to use the app. To use the offline mode, you need to download language packs.
Download iTranslate and translate for free into 100+ languages. Make translation fun and easy by using our translator / traductor to learn new languages with the Dictionary & Conjugations feature or travel with Offline Translation!”
4. Arabic – English Translator
“Arabic – English translator is an application that help you lookup dictionary and translate words and sentences from Arabic to English, or translate English to Arabic too. This translator is free and you are able to translate words or sentences quickly, conveniently and easily.
This translation app has many features:
– Fast translation: just select text and translate anywhere
– Translate English to Arabic, translate Arabic to English
– Offline translation
– Detect text from image: you can select an image then the application will help you to detect text and translate them
– Can be used as a dictionary
– Support Arabic and English voice input
– Voice broadcast of translated Arabic and English
– Simple and user-friendly interface
– Very useful when traveling
And a lot of other features for you.
Let’s try using this fast translation app. It will be a great dictionary and translator for you.
Note: If you use instant translation feature, we will need the permission to display over other apps.”