If you are looking for the Best Architect App For iPhone to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 4 Best Architect App For iPhone that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 4 Best Architect App For iPhone, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
4 Best Architect App For iPhone
1. ArcSite Floor Plans CAD Design
ArcSite is an intuitive 2D CAD design tool that’s easy enough for anyone to start sketching floor plans right away but powerful enough to take on any major CAD project.
Add enhanced visual information to your drawings by embedding on-site photos from the exact perspective they were taken from in real life. Easily add markups, notes, and annotations to any photo or drawing. Keep all of your drawings in a cloud folder that your whole team can access from anywhere!
PRESENT AND CLOSE:
With ArcSite, YOUR DRAWINGS LITERALLY PRICE THEMSELVES. Once you’re finished drawing, ArcSite provides you with a professional estimate to share with your clients.
WHAT ARE PEOPLE SAYING ABOUT ARCSITE?
“I haven’t found anything else that comes close to meeting my needs. With ArcSite I save hours on every estimate. Very easy to make accurate and professional-looking drawings, while on-site.” – Colin, from JES Foundation Repair
“In my opinion, there is no better program for our line of work, we will be much more productive in the long term” – Paul from Johnson Controls
ArcSite is perfect for:
– sketching floor plans
– advanced 2D CAD Designs
– generating proposals and estimates
– professional In-home sales presentations
– marking up blueprints or PDFs
– managing or adding photos to site drawings
WHO USES ARCSITE?
Foundation Repair Experts
BENEFITS OF ARCSITE
AVOID CONFUSION – ArcSite’s unmatched ease of use allows you to add more detail to your drawings and helps you avoid common miscommunications with your clients and installation teams regarding your scope of work
STAND OUT FROM THE COMPETITION – Look professional by showing your teammates and customers impressive CAD-drawn floor plans, estimates, and detailed proposals all from within ArcSite.
GO PAPERLESS – ArcSite stores all of your drawings and proposals on the cloud where they can be organized and viewed from any device across your team.
FINISH YOUR DRAWINGS FROM ANYWHERE – Say goodbye to needing desktop CAD software to complete a drawing.
* Scaled drawings can be exported to PNG/PDF/DXF/DWG
* Compatible with desktop CAD software such as AutoCAD & Revit.
* Instant access to over 1,500 Shapes
* Create your own custom shapes
* Import and markup PDFs
* Embed photos within your drawing
* Upload to the cloud. Share and co-edit with your coworkers
* Takeoff (quantities of materials)
* Proposal Generation (based off of your drawing)
* Leica Disto Laser distance meter support
Free 14 day trial with no obligation.
Terms of Services: http://www.arcsiteapp.com/terms
To continue using ArcSite after your trial period, you need to purchase a subscription plan. ArcSite provides different subscription plans and you may choose the one that best fits your needs.
– ArcSite Draw. (auto-renewed monthly)
– ArcSite Draw. (auto-renewed yearly)
– ArcSite Draw+. (auto-renewed monthly)
– ArcSite Takeoff and Estimate. (auto-renewed monthly)
Detailed information on what features are available for each tier are in the app.
Information about the auto-renewable nature of the subscription:
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours before the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.”
Take the power of AutoCAD® software wherever you go! The AutoCAD mobile app is a DWG viewing and editing application, with easy-to-use drawing and drafting tools. View, markup, edit, and create DWG files on your smartphone or tablet – anytime, anywhere. Simplify your client meetings and construction site visits with the most powerful CAD app and do real CAD work on the go.
Download the FREE 7-day trial: Enjoy unrestricted access to all premium drawing, drafting and editing tools.
Current AutoCAD or AutoCAD LT desktop subscribers: Sign in with your Autodesk account to unlock all premium features for FREE.
AutoCAD mobile is accurate, fast, and offers an abundance of features. Upload and open 2D DWG drawings and view all aspects of your DWG file, including external references (Xrefs) and layers. The app works with AutoCAD or AutoCAD LT on your desktop, so you can extend your workflow across platforms. Easily access data and DWGs from your desktop, web browser, and mobile device. You can even work offline without an internet connection, taking your CAD drawings with you in the field and beyond.
An ideal CAD app for architects, engineers, construction professionals, field technicians and contractors. Easy to use as a DWG editor and viewer, regardless of CAD experience.
– View and edit DWG files from device storage, email, or external cloud storage like Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive, and Box
– Create new CAD drawings on the fly
– CAD editor – Modify and markup AutoCAD drawings in real time
– Measure accurately while on construction sites
– Select, move, rotate, and scale objects
– Draw and edit shapes with accuracy using object snap
– Work offline and sync your changes once back online
– Manage layers – create new layers, edit layer colors, and lock, rename or delete layers
– Blocks – move and duplicate existing blocks
– Includes priority email support
– Be more productive in the field by working with the latest drawings
– Safeguard drawings in your included free Autodesk account or with your own external accounts
– Collaborate in real time and reduce mistakes and re-work
– Replace blueprints at job sites with drawings on your mobile device
– Work seamlessly across platforms – from desktop to mobile and back to desktop
Upgrade to Premium or Ultimate to maintain access to all editing tools.
AutoCAD mobile app subscription plans are available in the following options:
– Premium monthly for $4.99
– Premium annual for $49.99 (save $9.89 vs. monthly subscription)
– Ultimate annual for $99.99
– Included free with AutoCAD and AutoCAD LT subscriptions
– Available free for Student Autodesk accounts
All new users automatically get a free trial of the Premium version for 7 days.
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Subscriptions are automatically renewed unless cancelled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel a subscription during the active period. Manage your subscriptions in your Account Settings after purchase.
Stay connected! Follow us on:
3. My Measures + AR Measure
“Making paper sketches of objects can be a tedious job. You have to draw the object, add dimensions and make sure others will understand what you meant. Often they don´t. My Measures is a powerful application for storing and sharing object dimensions. All you have to do is take a photo of an object and add dimensions: arrows, angles, photos of details and equip them with text comments for easier understanding.
My Measures is a must have tool for real estate agents, engineers, carpenters, architects, auction sellers, construction workers and DIY.
With My Measures Cloud you can synchronise projects between your devices, access files on computer via Web browser, collaborate with others using shared folders and share or receive files through Download and Receive links.
– Annotate photo with arrows, angles and text comments
– Include multiple detail photos
– Organize projects in folders
– Imperial, Metric, Chinese and Japanese units
– Supports Fractions
– Share project as PDF or images
– Export projects to Dropbox, Google Drive, …
– Unlimited files and annotations
– Advance tools: snap, zoom, calculations
– Transfer projects to Mac and Windows PC
– Secure projects with password or Touch ID
– Leica DISTO laser meter support
Top App Cloud features:
– Cloud collaboration (group projects)
– Cloud sharing (share only link to files and folders)
– Cloud backup
– Cloud access projects via browser (no app needed)
– Synced projects on multiple devices
Top App Cloud Subscription:
– price is $2.99/month or $19.99/year
– payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
– subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
– terms of service: http://cloud.topapp.si/legal/tos
My Measures offers an auto-renewing monthly subscription for $5.99/month, an auto-renewing yearly subscription for $36.99/year and an auto-renewing 3 month subscription for $13.99/3 months to provide you with unlimited projects, Cloud & Backup, Password protection, Sharing, Advanced Tools and Advanced View options while you maintain an active subscription.
PLEASE READ THIS:
This version of My Measures is FREE so you can test it if this is what you are looking for. Advanced features are available with in-app purchase Upgrade to PRO or when Top App Cloud is enabled.
But if you find that you don’t need this app just delete it. There is no need for you to give us a 1 star rating because we want to charge you for something that a team of 5 people was working on for more than a year.”
4. Sun Seeker – Tracker & Compass
“Sunseeker is a comprehensive solar tracking & compass app. It shows the sun’s hourly direction intervals, its equinox, winter & summer solstice paths, sunrise sunset times, twilight times, sun shadow, the golden hour & more. The app allows you to add sun-event notifications & has a widget showing the day’s solar data & position on an arc. The surveyor view shows the solar direction for each sunlight hour. Sunseeker has both a flat compass view & a 3D Augmented Reality (AR) view to show the solar position & path.
The app is useful for –
▶ Photographers- to plan according to the golden hour or blue hour & optimal sunlight conditions, sunrise & sunset times & directions.
▶ Cinematographers- this sun tracker & sun surveyor enables you to find the sun exposure, directions, sun shadow & sunrise sunset times for any location.
▶ Real Estate Buyers- can use the app before buying a property to check the sun path & to find the sun exposure of properties.
▶ Drivers – Sunseeker lets you track the sun path & movement during the days & helps drivers know the sun position to find how long the car will remain in the shade at any given parking spot.
▶ Campers & Picnickers- for anyone planning a day out, Sunseeker app will help in finding where to camp, sit or pitch an umbrella depending on the sunlight & sun direction.
▶ Gardeners- Sun Seeker can also help with finding optimal planting locations & seasonal sunlight hours as a sun rise calendar
▶ Architects & Surveyors- for visualising the spatial variability of the solar angle throughout the year & using the compass app as a sun surveyor & calendar to determine the sunlight directions.
* Sunseeker is a sun locator which uses GPS, magnetometer & gyroscope to find the correct solar position & sun path for your current location.
* Flat compass view shows current solar position, diurnal solar angle & elevation (separated into day & night segments), sun shadow length ratio, atmospheric path thickness.
* 3D augmented reality (AR) camera overlay view shows the sun’s current position, its path with hour points marked. Check golden hour using this feature!
* Camera view has an optional pointer to guide you towards the current location of the sun & help you with sun direction.
* Map view shows solar direction arrows, sun path & elevations for each hour of the day.
* Choose any date to view sun position & path on that day. You can view sunset & sunrise times for each day as well.
* Choose any location on earth (includes 40,000+ cities or custom locations available offline, as well as a comprehensive online map search capability)
* Get additional details including sun rise, sunset & culmination times, maximum elevation, civil, nautical & astronomical twilight times of the sun.
* Optional device notifications for all manner of sun-related periods & events, such as golden hour or blue hour, various twilight & shadow periods, or sun at a given compass heading or above a given elevation.
* This sun rise calendar app allows the user to include equinox, summer & winter solstice paths on both flat compass view & camera view.
Sun Seeker app has been featured in numerous high-profile blogs, websites & publications, including Wall Street Journal, Washington Post, Sydney Morning Herald etc. “Truly amazing”, “Incredible”, “Brilliant” – the most genuinely useful application of augmented reality – ever!
Check out our YouTube video here: https://bit.ly/2Rf0CkO
Simply search YouTube for “Sun Seeker app” to find many videos, websites & blogs created by our enthusiastic users
* See https://bit.ly/2FIPJq2 – also easily accessible from the app’s info screen
* The compass accuracy depends on having an undistorted magnetic field around your device. If you use it close to metallic objects or electrical equipment, directional accuracy may be impaired. The device’s compass accuracy can be optimised by calibrating it prior to use. See app’s FAQs for more help.”