If you are looking for the Best Artificial Intelligence Android App to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 4 Best Artificial Intelligence Android App that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 4 Best Artificial Intelligence Android App, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
4 Best Artificial Intelligence Android App
1. FaceApp: Face Editor
“FaceApp is one of the best mobile apps for AI photo editing. Turn your selfie into a modeling portrait using one of the most popular apps with over 500 million downloads to date. FaceApp gives you everything you need to create Instagram-worthy edits for free. No more extra tapping on your screen!
Use a fantastic set of AI filters, backgrounds, effects, and other tools to create a seamless and photorealistic edit in ONE TAP. You will never have to spend hours photoshopping again!
More than 60 highly photorealistic filters
• Perfect your selfies with Impression filters 🤩
• Add a beard or mustache 🧔
• Change your hair color and hairstyle 💇💇♂️
• Add volume to your hair
• Try hot & trendy makeup filters 💄
• Use creative light effects
• Remove acne and blemishes
• Smooth wrinkles
• Easily enlarge or minimize facial features
• Try out the color lens
• Easy Compare tool at every step to compare before & after
• Total control of temperature, saturation, and more
• Your favorite filters, now in video mode 🎥
• Apply filters to existing recordings to enhance your portrait filming
• Have fun with live-action editing!
• Gender Swap: See what you’d look like as a different gender
• Let AI find your best hairstyle and color
• Aging: try our popular Old & Young filters 👴👵👶
• Morph your photo with your favorite celebrity
• Swap faces with friends
• See what your future kids would look like
• Borrow your favorite style from different photos
• Put your face in a famous movie scene
• Try weight filters: get bigger or smaller
• And many more fun filters!
READY TO SHARE?
Share your FaceApp edits directly to your favorite social media accounts
FaceApp is powered by the most advanced neural face editing technology. It makes every photo 100% perfect to stop your followers mid-scroll. Share your enhanced photos with everyone you know and stay on top of the latest beauty trends!
Tag us with #FaceApp on social media for a chance to get featured on our official pages!
Online Tracking Opt-Out Guide
2. Amazon Alexa
“Use the Amazon Alexa App to set up your Alexa-enabled devices, listen to music, create shopping lists, get news updates, and much more. The more you use Alexa, the more she adapts to your voice, vocabulary, and personal preferences.
• Get more out of your Echo device through personalized feature recommendations from Alexa
• Discover and enable recommended Alexa skills
• Pick up where you left off directly from the home feed with lists, shopping, or recently played Music and Books
MANAGE YOUR DEVICES
• Set up your Alexa-enabled devices, control or check status of your compatible smart lights, locks and thermostats at home or on the go
• Create routines to automate your smart home devices
MUSIC & BOOKS
• Connect to music services like Amazon Music, Pandora, Spotify, TuneIn, and iHeartRadio. Choose a song or playlist and listen on your Alexa-enabled devices
• Create speaker groups to play music across your compatible Echo devices for multi-room music
ORGANIZE YOUR DAY
• View and edit shopping and to-do lists on the go, get weather and news updates, manage timers and alarms, and more
• Use Drop In from your app to connect instantly with your compatible Echo devices, like a two-way intercom
• Call or message supported Alexa-enabled devices, at no additional cost”
3. Robin – AI Voice Assistant
Robin, by Audioburst, is your voice assistant on the go.
Keep your eyes on the road while Robin plays your favorite audio content from top podcasts and radio stations.
Whatever your interests – NBA, celebs, history, politics, design, gourmet food – just tell Robin and she’ll build you a playlist.
And when you need to make a quick call or get directions Robin can do that too.
Hands-free features including:
* Personalized playlist including traffic, weather and local news reports. Just say “play my personal playlist”
* Topical playlists – Ask for news on any of these popular categories: Sports, Entertainment, News, World News, Health, Science, Business or Tech
* Send a text by voice, set reminders & alarms
* Get directions, locate parking lots and gas stations around you.
* Post, view and share from Facebook
** Endorsed by TechCrunch, CNET, Wired, Lifehacker, TechRadar, etc. **
Robin is an Infotainment assistant that can be both useful and fun, constantly learning and adapting to you. Just tap the microphone button and Robin will be all ears.
• Robin is currently in Beta – she’s still a student. That means you can watch her intelligence evolve daily and even get to contribute a little. Come be a part of the experience!
Robin will never email your contacts without your knowledge!
To set reminders she’ll need permission to access your calendar, and to Gmail for email narration – that’s all!
• Having trouble with a particular location? Missing a point of interest? Any other issue?
For best results, give your feedback to Robin from right within the app – just say ‘feedback’.
Examples of useful commands
* Play my Personal Playlist
* Add Taylor swift to my playlist.
Weather & Traffic
* What’s the weather like in San Diego tomorrow?
* Is it snowing in Miami?
* I’m in New York
News & Updates
* What’s the latest on Lebron James?
* Tell me something about Kim Kardashian?
* Play Top Stories
* Play Entertainment news
* Play Tech news
* Play Sports news
* Play Business news
* Where is the nearest Starbucks?… Can I park there?
* Find Thai restaurants in SF… How about French?
* Find a burger place … Does it have a good rating?
* Go to 1234 Lombard San Francisco
* Directions to Hollywood and Highland
* Where is the cheapest gas in Santa Monica?
Texting, calling & email
* Call Joe / text Jill
* Read my email to me
* Remind me to exercise tonight!
* Read my Facebook feed
* Post on Facebook
* Tell me a joke!”
4. Artificial Intelligence
►Artificial Intelligence is the study of how to build or program computers to enable them to do what minds can do.✦
►This App discusses the ways in which computational ideas and computer modeling can aid our understanding of human and animal minds.✴
► Major theoretical approaches are outlined, as well as some recent developments. This App is suitable for any psychologist, philosopher, or computer scientist wanting to know the current state of the art in this area of cognitive science.✦
【Topics Covered Listed Below】
➻ Artificial Intelligence- Introduction
➻ Philosophy of AI
➻ Goals of AI
➻ What Contributes to AI?
➻ Programming Without and With AI
➻ What is AI Technique?
➻ Applications of AI
➻ History of AI
➻ What is Intelligence?
➻ Types of Intelligence
➻ What is Intelligence Composed of?
➻ Difference between Human and Machine Intelligence
➻ Artificial Intelligence – Research Areas
➻ Working of Speech and Voice Recognition Systems
➻ Real Life Applications of AI Research Areas
➻ Task Classification of AI
➻ What are Agent and Environment?
➻ Agent Terminology
➻ What is Ideal Rational Agent?
➻ The Structure of Intelligent Agents
➻ Nature of Environments
➻ Properties of Environment
➻ AI – Popular Search Algorithms
➻ Search Terminology
➻ Brute-Force Search Strategies
➻ Comparison of Various Algorithms Complexities
➻ Informed (Heuristic) Search Strategies
➻ Local Search Algorithms
➻ Simulated Annealing
➻ Travelling Salesman Problem
➻ Fuzzy Logic Systems
➻ Fuzzy Logic Systems Architecture
➻ Example of a Fuzzy Logic System
➻ Application Areas of Fuzzy Logic
➻ Advantages of FLSs
➻ Disadvantages of FLSs
➻ Natural Language Processing
➻ Components of NLP
➻ Difficulties in NLU
➻ NLP Terminology
➻ Steps in NLP
➻ Implementation Aspects of Syntactic Analysis
➻ Top-Down Parser
➻ Expert Systems
➻ Knowledge Base
➻ Inference Engine
➻ User Interface
➻ Expert Systems Limitations
➻ Applications of Expert System
➻ Expert System Technology
➻ Development of Expert Systems: General Steps
➻ Benefits of Expert Systems
➻ Difference in Robot System and Other AI Program
➻ Robot Locomotion
➻ Components of a Robot
➻ Computer Vision
➻ Application Domains of Computer Vision
➻ Applications of Robotics
➻ Neural Networks
➻ Types of Artificial Neural Networks
➻ Working of ANNs
➻ Machine Learning in ANNs
➻ Bayesian Networks (BN)
➻ Building a Bayesian Network
➻ Applications of Neural Networks
➻ AI – Issues
➻ A I- Terminology
➻ Intelligent System for Controlling a Three-Phase Active Filter
➻ Comparison Study of AI-based Methods in Wind Energy
➻ Fuzzy Logic Control of Switched Reluctance Motor Drives
➻ Advantages of Fuzzy Control While Dealing with Complex/Unknown Model Dynamics: A Quadcopter Example
➻ Retrieval of Optical Constant and Particle Size Distribution of Particulate Media Using the PSO-Based Neural Network Algorithm
➻ A Novel Artificial Organic Controller with Hermite Optical Flow Feedback for Mobile Robot Navigation”