If you are looking for the Best Audiobook App For iPhone to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 4 Best Audiobook App For iPhone that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 4 Best Audiobook App For iPhone, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
4 Best Audiobook App For iPhone
1. Apple Books
“Apple Books lets you lose yourself in the best books and audiobooks right on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Apple Watch. You’ll find bestsellers, classics, up-and-coming authors, and more — all ready to instantly download and enjoy.
• Selection: Explore millions of books and audiobooks from every category including fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, thrillers, romance, kids’ books, comics, and more.
• Book Store: Check out Top Charts, and find new releases, limited-time offers, and recommendations for you, updated every week.
• Audiobooks: Discover great audiobooks read by actors, authors, and other memorable voices.
• Free samples: Preview books and audiobooks while you browse, and download free samples — sometimes before they’re available anywhere else.
• Want to Read: Keep track of books and audiobooks you’d like to read next by adding them to your Want to Read collection.
• Audiobooks app for Apple Watch: Listen to your favorite audiobooks on your next hike, run, or exercise session, right from your wrist.
• Customize your reading experience: Choose between a selection of fonts and easy-to-read page colors. Use Auto-Night Theme and adjust your screen brightness to make reading more comfortable on your eyes. Enabling Scrolling View to move continuously through books instead of flipping pages.
• Access any of the books you purchase from Apple Books on all of your devices.
• Family Sharing makes it easy for you and up to five family members to share your books and audiobooks purchases.
• Organize your books and PDFs into personal collections that will appear on all of your devices.
• Access bookmarks, highlights, notes, and your current page on all of your devices.
Requirements & Store Availability
• The Book Store is available in many countries. The selection of available books varies by country.
• Downloading content from Books or iCloud requires an Apple ID and Internet access.
• Adding books and PDFs from outside the Book Store to the Books app requires they be DRM-free. Some PDF documents may not be compatible with Books.”
2. Audible audiobooks & podcasts
“Find listens for every moment. Indulge in binge-worthy audiobooks, tune into exclusive podcasts and discover genre-bending Audible Originals. Explore a growing collection of exclusive content waiting to be uncovered. Make Audible the best part of your day.
Choose how you listen. Hear what you want. Enjoy Audible your way.
Use your monthly credits to find exactly what you want, including the newest releases and bestsellers. Try the brand new widget that makes it even easier to jump right back into your last listen with simple access from the home screen. Browse our Plus catalog and unwind with a huge selection of compelling content. Let your listening match an occasion. Lose yourself in romance novels of all kinds for Valentine’s Day or Celebrate Black History Month and explore a range of podcasts, stories and audio content from Black creators.
THE PLUS CATALOG
– Listen without limits and download, stream or listen to the entire Audible Plus Catalog anytime you want, no credits necessary.
– That means you get thousands of engrossing audiobooks, exclusive podcasts, and audio entertainment, with fresh content added every single week.
– Unlimited access to fresh audio content, with new listens added to the Catalog every single week.
AUDIBLE PREMIUM PLUS
Get access to the Plus Catalog and even more:
– Build your own Library and listen to titles from the entire premium selection.
– Find a title you love and keep it with 1 monthly credit.
– Choose from binge-worthy audio books, podcasts and Audio Originals.
– Out and about? No problem. Listen offline. You can stream and download all you want.
Sign in securely with your Amazon account for seamless cross-device listening with Whispersync, available with all titles and audio entertainment selections.
Find intriguing stories that speak to you and discover inspiring voices. Listen anytime, anywhere. Make every moment Audible.
3. Audible: Audiobooks & Podcasts
New to the Audible app: You can now use your credits in the app. Find your next listen in the Audible app and use your credits to add titles to your library. Listening just got even easier.
Stories that speak to you
That book you’ve been meaning to read? Try downloading it as an audiobook. All the best sellers are here, as well as classics, non-fiction and much more, performed by the world’s finest actors and performers.
You can tick off your to-read list and discover endless podcasts and Audible Originals without adding to your already busy schedule. Just listen while commuting, driving, running or just about anywhere else.
Thousands of titles
With an incredible selection of audiobooks, podcasts and Audible Originals, you’re bound to find what you’re looking for. There are best-sellers such as The Midnight Library, A Promised Land, Shadow and Bone, Harry Potter and Sherlock Holmes, as well as a wide range of popular genres, like:
• Crime and thriller
• Science fiction
• Mindfulness and meditation
• Kids’ books
• Religion and spirituality, and more
Listen any time, anywhere.
Audible is the one app you need to enjoy audiobooks, podcasts, and original series. Listen instantly to as many titles as you want from thousands of choices in the Plus Catalogue.
Need more? Build your own library of audiobooks with monthly credits and unlock member-only deals of up to 80% off. It’s all at Audible.
• Your library automatically syncs across all your devices
• Browse and buy any title, using your credits
• Skip ahead or back by 30 seconds and navigate through chapters
• Use the sleep timer to for bedtime stories until you drift off
• Speed up or slow down the narration to suit you
• Try samples for free, to see if a story is for you
Frequently Asked Questions
• What does the Audible app do?
Audible lets you listen to great audiobooks. The combination of an incredible performers, plus the ability to listen while you multi-task make Audible indispensable for any book lover.
• What’s the difference between Audible and an ebook reader?
Instead of reading a book or ebook yourself, Audible enables you to listen to a story that’s professionally performed for you while you carry on with your day.
• Does Audible have audiobooks for kids?
Yes, Audible has loads of great content for babies, kids, tweens and young adults. Perfect for long car journeys or bedtime.
• Can I download my audiobooks?
Your library is kept in the cloud, so whatever device you’re on, you’ll always have your books ready to go. When you want to listen, tap on the book and it will begin downloading to your device.
If you subscribe to Audible via iTunes where available, payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase and your membership will automatically renew monthly unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the then current membership period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours before the end of each membership period at the rate of your selected plan. You can manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal anytime by going to My Account or through iTunes. See Audible Conditions of use at https://www.audible.com/legal/conditions-of-use for terms applicable to your use of Audible.”
4. iGeeksBlog – Tech News & Tips
Enjoy simplified, reliable how-tos, troubleshooting guides, top app, and product recommendations, unbiased reviews, and more to help you make the most of your Apple Devices!
FREE & FRESH DAILY ARTICLES written by tech experts and Apple aficionados.
EXPERT BUYING GUIDES for all the Apple accessories and gadgets you need.
UNBIASED REVIEWS of the best products, apps, and services that are worth your while.
UP-TO-DATE SOLUTIONS to all your iOS/iPadOS/macOS/watchOS/tvOS problems.
QUICKLY FIND what you need with a powerful search tool.
BITES allows you to access tips, tricks, and news in short-form video format called Bites. Moreover, this feature is app-exclusive!
WIDGET support accessing the latest information right from the Home Screen. Widget is available in 3 different sizes: Small, Medium, and Large.
SECURE experience with Sign-in with Apple.
CLEAN & MINIMALIST design to help you focus on the content that matters most to you.
PUSH NOTIFICATIONS to never miss a slice of everything Apple.
RATE ARTICLE to express your opinion using an emoji based on your experience.
DARK MODE allows you to seamlessly switch between light, dark, and device setting modes.
CUSTOMIZABLE TEXT SIZE to adjust fonts as per your comfort.
SAVE your favorite articles to read later anytime, anywhere.
iGeeksBlog has helped over 345 million+ people use their Apple devices efficiently through their website and other digital presences over the past 10+ years. We have been featured on Digital Trends, Firstpost.com, Dailymail.co.uk, USAToday.com, and many more.”