If you are looking for the Best Bac App For iPhone to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 3 Best Bac App For iPhone that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 3 Best Bac App For iPhone, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
3 Best Bac App For iPhone
1. BAC Tracker
“BAC Tracker is an easy and accurate way to determine your blood alcohol content (BAC). This app can calculate your current BAC based on a formula that keeps weight, gender, and alcohol by volume (abv) in mind. Users need only to enter the time they started drinking, the amount in ounces they’re drinking, and the abv of their beverage to keep track of their BAC.
– A color-coded chart for each day to show your BAC over time and where your current / peak BAC falls
– Weekly view of your peak BACs for each day of the week
– The ability to log your drinking start time, amount drunk in ounces, and the alcohol by volume (abv) of the drink
– The capability to normalize drinks based on alcohol by volume (abv) to a standard unit of alcohol
– Three different categories for types of drink (beer, wine, liquor)
***** Disclaimer *****
BAC Tracker should NOT be used to determine whether a user is capable of driving or operating machinery.”
Easily estimate your BAC (Blood Alcohol Content) with a BACtrack smartphone breathalyzer and the free companion app. Designed by BACtrack, the leading manufacturer of personal and professional breathalyzers, this app connects to your device wirelessly via Bluetooth®, and allows you to measure your alcohol level with both the award-winning BACtrack Mobile Smartphone Breathalyzer, BACtrack Vio Smartphone Breathalyzer, BACtrack C6 Smartphone Breathalyzer, BACtrack C8 Smartphone Breathalyzer.
BACtrack makes it easy to understand how alcohol affects the body, empowering you to make smarter, more informed decisions. In this version of the BACtrack app:
• Pairing is automatic once you turn on your BACtrack and open the app; results are communicated via Bluetooth® to display on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod.
• Test yourself and your friends with your BACtrack. Swipe the home screen to test in Friend Mode.
• While the sensor is warming up, play Guess Your BAC to sharpen your self-perception skills.
• Quickly and easily estimate your BAC and read safety information about corresponding impairment levels.
• ZeroLine® estimates when your BAC will return to 0.00%.
• Saved BAC readings are automatically mapped on the Tracking Graph, allowing you to get a clear picture of your drinking habits and gain insight about how your body processes alcohol.
• Track what you drank and where with photos, notes, and drink logs. Your BAC results remain private, or choose to share via text message, Facebook, or Twitter.
• Track your BAC data using Apple’s Health app.
The most trusted brand of breathalyzers on the market, BACtrack has been featured in Fast Company, CNET, and Bloomberg. BACtrack was rated #1 Breathalyzer by Car and Driver Magazine, and has won top awards from Popular Science, Good Design Australia and the Edison Awards.
Download now and test your BAC anywhere, anytime!”
3. DrinkControl: Alcohol Tracker
“DrinkControl demystifies units of alcohol (also known as standard drinks) in ways other apps don’t. People don’t understand the guidelines for moderate/low-risk alcohol consumption and DrinkControl helps to make sense what these really mean.
DrinkControl is your alcohol consumption diary, helping you to keep track of what you drink and when to help keep yourself accountable — a vital motivation in making changes like drinking less often, opting for lighter drinks, or going for a sober streak.
Instead of considering our consumption in alcohol units (also known as standard drinks) or grams of pure alcohol (the basis of moderate drinking guidelines), we simply consume our beer, wine and spirits in their available containers without giving them a second thought. But not all beers, wines or shots are equal.
DrinkControl helps you be better informed about the drinks you consume and the amount of alcohol/calories they contain. Whether it’s to reduce alcohol intake on the advise of a doctor, goal of spending less or losing weight, tracking drinks will help you with moderation or cutting down.
Now, that’s a sobering thought!
– Easily and quickly track your drinks and alcohol expenses
– Track and see your drinking history in calendar
– Mark your dry/sober days and streaks
– Compare your alcohol use with moderate/low-risk drinking guidelines from leading health institutions
– Sync alcohol units (standard drinks) and alcohol calories consumed with Apple Health
– Get statistics and charts on alcohol use, sober days, money spent and calories in alcohol
– Get your personal infographic on drinks consumed
Premium features include:
– Set and customize drink tracking reminders/notifications
– Get statistics and charts for last/calendar month/week, quarter or year and previous time periods
– Look back in the history, create an infographic for whole month/year
– Add your favourite types of drinks
– Export data to .csv file for use in Excel/Numbers
– Choose your favourite app icon
– Back up your data to iCloud or Dropbox
Terms, Conditions and Privacy: