If you are looking for the Best Backup App For Android to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 4 Best Backup App For Android that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 4 Best Backup App For Android, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
4 Best Backup App For Android
1. Autosync for Google Drive
“This app is an automatic file sync and backup tool. It lets you automatically synchronize files and folders with Google Drive cloud storage and with your other devices. It is an ideal tool for photo sync, document and file backup, automatic file transfer, automatic file sharing between devices,…
New files in your cloud account are automatically downloaded onto your device. New files in your device are uploaded. If you delete a file on one side, it will be deleted on the other side. It works across multiple devices (your phone and your tablet). If their folders are synced with the same cloud account, they will be kept in sync with each other.
This is how Google Drive works on computers but not on Android. Two-way automatic synchronization should be an essential function of the official app. For whatever reason, it is not the case. Autosync for Google Drive is here to fill the gap.
All file transfers and communications between user devices and cloud storage servers are securely encrypted and do not go through our servers. No outsiders will be able to decrypt, see or modify any file contents.
• Full two-way automatic synchronization of files and folders
• Very efficient, consumes almost no battery
• Easy to set up. Once set up files will be kept in sync without any effort from users
• Works reliably under ever changing network conditions on your phone
• Monitors battery level, WiFi/3G/4G/LTE connectivity and adapts its behavior according to user preferences
• Configurable autosync interval: 15 minutes, 30 minutes, every hour,…
If you like this app, please consider upgrading to premium version. By doing so you support the development efforts and get access to premium features. You can upgrade via in-app purchase.
• Sync multiple pairs of folders
• Upload files larger than 10 MB
• Sync your entire cloud account with a folder in your device
• Sync with multiple accounts
• Sync with shared drives
• Protect app settings with passcode
• No ads displayed in the app
• Email support by developer
Please check out our website (http://metactrl.com/) for more information about the app, including User’s Guide (http://metactrl.com/userguide/) and FAQ (http://metactrl.com/faq/). If you run into any issues or have suggestions for improvements, don’t hesitate to email us at email@example.com. We will do our best to assist you.”
2. G Cloud Backup
G Cloud Backup: Free Cloud Storage. Start safeguarding and securing your phone data with the most reliable cloud backup provider. Get up to 10GB of free storage.
● A Free Android Backup App that is simple and safe to protect never-ending contacts, messages, photos, videos, music, documents, call logs, files and more to a secure cloud location
● Easily migrate to different devices and extend your storage by saving everything in the cloud
● Organize your memories in a timeline and go back in time to view your first recorded video, a call from a year ago, and even today’s photos
● Share your past and present with ease
Recommended by Android central
“The app itself is so incredibly simple to use, with a very simple user interface. But, you’d be foolish to let that temper opinions. G Cloud Backup has a pretty extensive feature list.”
“You won’t find many other backup solutions as complete and adroit as G Cloud Backup.”
Please note that this app requires the privileges to backup and restore your SMS, call logs, system settings, calendar and to locate your lost device, we do not erase your data off your phone, send messages or locate your device without your consent. Disabling these options will also disable the use of its privilege, please review our data privacy for more info.
✮✮New: Memories: Your life preserved, go back in time to calls from a year, view videos and all other data from the Memories tab✮✮
► Auto Backup Messages (SMS), contacts, call logs, documents, settings, photos (at full resolution), videos, music and more
►Backup Camera, Whatsapp, viber photos and videos
► Start with 1 GB free and earn up to 10 GB easily
► Automatic upload when WiFi is available and plugged in
► Access your messages, call logs, download contacts, share music, videos and view photos from the web: http://www.gcloudbackup.com
► Protect the App with a passcode
► Protect more than one device
► Secure data transfer (Secure Socket Layer) and storing (256-AES) on Amazon AWS
► Easily move to new devices and preserve everything
► One tap sign up with Email, Google+ or Facebook
► No rooting or special configuration required
► Backup External SD cards
► Restore/migrate to a new device with a tap
► Backs up every version of all files
► Advanced options to change daily schedule, disable automatic schedule, upload over 3G, and more
HOW TO BACKUP ANDROID PHONES
1- Download G Cloud for FREE
2- Create an account
3- Select what to backup
HOW TO RESTORE/REPLACE ANDROID PHONES
1- Download G Cloud for FREE
2- Log in to your account
3- G Cloud will detect is this is a new phone and will move all your memories to the new phone
If you have any questions or inquires please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Before submitting a comment, we will get back to you ASAP
Thank you 🙂
✮✮ Protect your apps settings, game levels, app customizations, and more with G Cloud Apps Backup. FOR ROOTED DEVICES ONLY.
To activate, please open G Cloud> and go to the Store. ✮✮”
3. Titanium Backup (root needed)
“☆Needs ROOT, Android 1.5-10+ (ARM,x86,MIPS)
☆Over 25 million users, 32+ languages.
☆PRO Key is available on Play Store!
☆Voted #1 TOP ROOT APP on Twitter.
☆Problem? See titaniumtrack.com/kb
☆Scroll down for more info & DEMO VIDEOS 😉
☆ ☆ ☆
Titanium Backup is the most powerful backup tool on Android, and then some.
You can backup, restore, freeze (with Pro) your apps + data + Market links. This includes all protected apps & system apps, plus external data on your SD card. You can do 0-click batch & scheduled backups. Backups will operate without closing any apps (with Pro). You can move any app (or app data) to/from the SD card. You can browse any app’s data and even query the Market to see detailed information about the app.
Also see the paid PRO key which adds EVEN MORE awesome features such as:
[✔] 0-click batch restores
[✔] Keep multiple backups per app
[✔] Backup/restore SMS,MMS,calls,bookmarks,Wi-Fi AP as XML
[✔] Multi-user app data
[✔] Apps freezer
[✔] Sync to/from Dropbox (manual/scheduled)
[✔] Sync to/from Box (manual/scheduled)
[✔] Sync to/from Google Drive (manual/scheduled)
[✔] TB Web Server: download/upload your backups as a single ZIP on your computer
[✔] Convert user apps <=> system apps
[✔] Integrate system app updates into ROM
[✔] Market Doctor (relink apps to Market)
[✔] “Destroy all Market links” feature
[✔] Hypershell speed
[✔] Backup apps without closing them!
[✔] Create your own update.zip containing apps+data!
[✔] Restore individual apps+data from non-root ADB backups!
[✔] Restore individual apps+data from CWM backups!
[✔] Restore individual apps+data from TWRP backups!
[✔] Market “auto updating” manager
[✔] System logs cleaner
[✔] Dalvik cache cleaner
[✔] Integrate Dalvik cache system elements into ROM
[✔] Unlimited schedules
[✔] Load/Save a Filter and use it in Widgets/Schedules
[✔] Change the device’s Android ID, restore it from a backup or after a factory reset
[✔] Protect backup against deletion
[✔] Send backup (to e-mail/cloud) and import it in 1 click
[✔] Backup→Verify→Un-install an app in one shot
[✔] Freeze/defrost/launch apps in a single click
[✔] CSV export any app DB (e-mail or Google Docs)
[✔] Convert app data to/from fast WAL format
[✔] WAY MORE!
Check out this in-depth review of TB PRO:
And check out the new TB PRO demo video:
Here’s the older TB demo video:
More info on permissions:
• “Internet” is used to access Market,Dropbox,ChangeLog.
• “Accounts” is used to access Market.
• We recommend to avoid “modified” TB versions because they can cause various problems down the road.”
4. Google Drive
With Drive, you can:
• Safely store and access your files anywhere
• Quickly access recent and important files
• Search for files by name and content
• Share and set permissions for files and folders
• View your content on the go while offline
• Receive notifications about important activity on your files
• Use your device’s camera to scan paper documents
Google Workspace subscribers have access to additional Drive functionality, including:
• Easily managing users and file sharing to help meet data compliance needs
• Sharing files and folders directly with groups or teams within your organization
• Creating a shared drive to store all of your team’s content
Learn more about Google Workspace Drive: https://workspace.google.com/products/drive/
Learn more about Google Apps update policy: https://support.google.com/a/answer/6288871
Google accounts get 15GB of storage free, shared across Google Drive, Gmail, and Google Photos. For additional storage, you can upgrade to Google Workspace or Google One as an in-app purchase. Subscriptions start at $1.99/month for 100 GB in the US, and can vary by region.
Google Drive Terms of Service: https://www.google.com/drive/terms-of-service
Follow us for more: