If you are looking for the Best Bartender App For iPhone to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 5 Best Bartender App For iPhone that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 5 Best Bartender App For iPhone, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
5 Best Bartender App For iPhone
1. “8,500+ Drink Recipes”
Over 8,500 Drink & Cocktail recipes at the tap of your fingertips. Now you know what bartenders are putting into your expensive drinks. Drink & Cocktail Recipes databases typically cost hundreds to thousands of dollars. We’re giving it away to you for free.
* Add favorite drink recipes to your favorites list
* Browse through all of the drinks easily through an indexed list
* Use the search bar to easily find a specific recipe
* Jump to a drink category and find related drinks
* Or take a little risk and find yourself a random drink.
We now offer an Inspiration Portal Subscription Service. Become a Diamond Member today to get Diamond level support, all unlocked content, and all ads removed.
Subscription Terms: Monthly subscription after free trial is $4.99 and automatically renews unless turned off in Account Settings at least 24 hours before current period ends. Payment is charged to your iTunes account. Unused portion of free trial is forfeited after purchase. Annual Membership is $29.99 without Free Trial, but 50% Discount off original monthly price.
2. Cocktail Art – Bartender App
“A huge selection of cocktails with collections of recipes for any occasion. Descriptions of all ingredients and variants for their replacement. Add your drinks to the bar and you can see what you can make from them. Have your own cocktail? Add it to the app. Rate cocktails and create your own selection of the best cocktails.
New recipes and collections
Classic minimalistic or sultry tropical tiki cocktails? You can find everything in the “Cocktails Art – Drinks Recipes” free mixology app. More than 1000 cocktails to make up a drink menu for any occasion. Select cocktails based on gin, vodka, tequila or any other ingredients. Every month I add new recipes and collections. You can always find the best recipe selections on the homepage of my mixology app.
Add all the ingredients on hand to “My bar” and see what alcoholic drinks you can mix. To see all the cocktails recipes available check the option “Only my ingredients” when searching. There is already a great variety of liqueurs, bitters and other alcoholic spirits in the bar. For easier navigation, the section in our cocktail app is organized into these subcategories:
Popular – the most common ingredients to set up your minibar like a professional bartender or mixologist, such as vodka, rum, tequila, whiskey, vermouths, Angostura bitters, lime juice, lemon juice and so on.
Basic spirits – the spirits commonly used in mixology as a foundation for the cocktail taste building. In this minibar there are tequila, vodka, rye whiskey, wine and others.
Liqueurs – a variety of bitters, vermouths, brandies and liqueurs proper. Here we have your favourite Cointreau, Campari, Kahlua and other drinks common used in mixology.
Mixers – soda, juices and syrups. For example, Coca-Cola, Sprite and so on.
Ingredients info and analogues
Met the ingredient that is unknown for you? Read a short story about it in the ingredient description section. Also here you can find analogues and replacement options for the most popular drinks of our bartender app.
Advanced search of cocktail recipes
Search mixing drinks you wish by any ingredient, colour, basic flavour profile (sweet, sour, bitter), drink volume (shot, short and long drinks) or just by name. Any combinations. Filter the recipes you can make by the ingredients on hand.
Liked a cocktail? Save the recipes of the mixed drinks you like to Favourites. Make your own recipe book.
Your own cocktails
You know a cocktail that not in the out drink app? Add your recipes in “My cocktails” section. The most interest recipes will be added to the app. Make the app your own recipe keeper.
Your own collections
Tired of writing out the most interesting recipes? No problem! Create you own collections for any ocassion for your home bar.
Try a cocktail? Give a feedback to all users of our drink app and rate it.
Measurement units for bartenders from all over the world
Use suitable units in our drink app for prepare the greatest mixing drinks: ounces or millilitres.
The mixology app can help to save money on going out. Become a home bartender with your own cocktails flashcards and create all this mixology beauty at home – Mojito, Cosmopolitan, Long Island Iced Tea, Bloody Mary, John Collins, Negroni, Manhattan, Mai Tai, Kir Royale, Piña Colada, Black and White Russian, Bacardi, Aperol Spritz, Sex on the Beach, Old Fashioned, Margarita, Screwdriver and a lot of others. There a lot of cocktails for a novice bartenders and a professional mixologists. But remember, when you deep embathe into a mixology it is important to drink responsibly and to be over legal drinking age in your country.
Something is missing…
You’ve noticed a mistake, are willing to suggest a new cocktail or just to chat about bars, cocktails, drinks, mixology, bartender or bartending and all the other stuff, saw a good feature in other cocktail app, wine app, beer app, bartender app or some other drinking app – write at firstname.lastname@example.org.”
3. Cocktail Flow – Drink Recipes
YOUR BAR, YOUR CABINET
Mark the cocktail ingredients you have at home in the cabinet page and see what drinks you can make from them. The cabinet contains a large number of spirits, liquors and mixers.
FIND THE COCKTAIL YOU’RE LOOKING FOR
Browse cocktail recipes by categories or using the advanced search function. Drink recipes are categorized by base drink (gin, rum, tequila, vodka, brandy, champagne), type (classical, long drink, tropical, creamy, shooter, non-alcoholic), strength (Light, Medium, Strong) and color (red, blue, green, pink, yellow).
Mark drink recipes you like as favorites to find them easily next time.
MISSING SOMETHING? LET US KNOW
We are constantly expanding the existing packages as well as adding new ones. If there are any suggestions you have, please send them to email@example.com
AND FINALLY: SIT BACK, SIP AND ENJOY
Now that you’ve created a Negroni, Singapore Sling, Pina Colada, Bloody Mary, Zombie, Moscow Mule, B52, Daiquiri, Mint Julep, White Lady, Sex on the Beach, Vesper, Manhattan, Lemon Drop, Mai Tai, Cuba Libre, Sea Breeze, Long Island Ice Tea, Cosmopolitan, Margarita, Tequila Sunrise or any other cocktail – sip and enjoy. And always remember to drink responsibly.
We love hearing from you so if you have any questions or suggestions, drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll do our best to reply.
If you choose to purchase Cocktail Flow Premium, payment will be charged to your iTunes account, and your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Auto-renewal may be turned off at any time by going to your settings in the iTunes Store after purchase. Current Cocktail Flow Premium subscription price starts at $4.99 USD/month, and one-month and 12-month packages are available. Prices are in U.S. dollars, may vary in countries other than the U.S. and are subject to change without notice. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period. If you don’t choose to purchase Cocktail Flow Premium, you can simply continue using Cocktail Flow for free.
4. Cocktails For Real Bartender
• Cocktails divided into practical categories from Non-alcoholic to Zibibbo.
• Each cocktail has its description of the procedure, taste, intensity, and the right glass in which to serve it.
• “Step-by-step” every single step of making the cocktail is exemplified through a precise icon, in a short time you just need to read the ingredients and take a quick look to make your perfect cocktail.
• “Smart” search, that is what you want in a second. Just search for a word and the contents will be filtered, both for cocktails and for instruments, bartenders, clubs, in short, everything!
• Fully customizable favorite list.
• Endless personal notes on each cocktail to remind you of all your changes.
• Most complete ingredient list ever, with individual tabs for each ingredient.
• Discover all the tools to become a real Bartender, with description and purchase link.
• “Cocktail Tip” every evening the application will advise you, through a notification, an always different cocktail to taste.
• “Shares” share your favorite cocktails on your social networks.
• “Premium Cocktails” do you want more? Switch to Premium to have more cocktails and more benefits.
What if you are already a Professional Bartender?
Try Cocktails Business
• Publish all the cocktails you want without limitations
• Make your customers known through the Business profile
Find out what we can do for you, to promote your business or make yourself known in the environment.
Prizes and Awards:
• Selected by Apple among the best apps of 2014
• Elected by Apple as the app of the week in over 108 countries (2014)
• Selected by Apple to be installed on demo devices in the Apple Stores (2015)
Cocktails Premium 1 Month 3,99$/Month
Cocktails Premium 1 Year 20,99$/Year
Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and will automatically renew (at the duration/price selected) unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hrs before the end of the current period. The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Current subscription may not be canceled during the active subscription period; however, you can manage your subscription and/or turn off auto-renewal by visiting your iTunes Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of the free one-month initial period will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
Term & Condition
5. Elemental Cocktails
“Elemental Cocktails is designed for people that want to make great drinks and collect great recipes. Explore essential craft cocktail recipes, complete with evidence-based histories. Add your own recipes and easily share them with friends or colleagues. Get inspired to make something new based on mood and/or spirit type. Experience cocktail recipes presented in a beautiful, unique format.
– Explore curated cocktail recipes every enthusiast should know how to make – recipes you’d be proud to order in a craft cocktail bar.
– Discover cocktails from famous bars, old and modern, in New York, San Francisco, New Orleans, London, and more.
– Get inspired to make something different, with suggestions combining base spirits and moods.
– Share recipes as beautiful recipe cards.
– Keep track of your favorite recipes and bookmark recipes you’d like to try.
– Find recipes based on name, ingredients, or source.
– Add personalized notes to any recipe.
– Learn the unique history of your favorite classic cocktails.
Please enjoy responsibly.”