If you are looking for the Best Battery Usage App For Android to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 4 Best Battery Usage App For Android that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 4 Best Battery Usage App For Android, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
4 Best Battery Usage App For Android
1. Battery Monitor
“The most beautiful and powerful battery monitor for Android! You are able to monitor the battery temperature and information real time, including battery temperature, health, power status, voltage etc. Battery monitor provides many kinds of tools. including: one tap boost, ram widget, cpu widget, battery widget, desktop floating window, status bar floating window, over heat alarm. You can monitor the ram, cpu and battery information very convenient. The detail features including:
★ Battery Monitor
Show the curve of battery usage and temperature. Monitor the battery status, including: health, power status, voltage, level.
★ One Tap Boost
You can create the『One Tap Boost』shortcut, boost ram very convenient.
★ Temperature Over Heat Alarm
Battery monitor will trigger an alarm when cpu’s or battery’s temperature is over heat, you can choose open or close the over heat alarm as your like.
★ Floating Window
Floating window show the cpu temperature, battery temperature, ram usage real time, including: status bar floating window and desktop floating window.
Support ram widget, cpu widget and battery widget.
Battery monitor is very beautiful and support multi-theme switching, you can choose the theme you like.
If you like Battery Monitor, you can upgrade to pro version 『Powerful System Monitor』: CPU Monitor, Storage Cleaner, RAM Booster, Battery Monitor, Battery Saver all in one!”
AccuBattery protects battery health, displays battery usage information, and measures battery capacity (mAh) based on science.
❤ BATTERY HEALTH
Batteries have a limited lifespan. Every time you charge your device, it wears out the battery, lowering its total capacity. Scientific research shows that battery lifespan can be extended up to 200%, when you charge your device to only 80%.
– Use our charge alarm to prolong your battery lifespan.
– Discover how much battery wear was endured during your charge session.
📊 BATTERY USE
AccuBattery measures the actual battery usage using information from the battery charge controller. Battery usage per app is determined by combining these measurements with information on which app is in the foreground. Android calculates battery usage using pre-baked profiles that device manufacturers provide, like how much power the CPU uses. In practice however, these numbers tend to be highly inaccurate.
– Monitor how much battery your device is using
– Know how long you can use your device when it’s active or in standby mode
– Find out how much power each app uses.
– Check how often your device gets woken up from deep sleep.
🔌 CHARGE SPEED
Use AccuBattery to find the fastest charger and USB cable for your device. Measure the charging current (in mA) to find out!
– Check how fast your device is charging when the screen is on or off.
– Know how long it takes to charge your phone and when it’s finished.
– Measure real battery capacity (in mAh).
– Use the charge alarm to prolong battery lifespan.
– See how much wear your battery sustains with each charge session.
– Look up the discharge speed and battery consumption per app.
– Remaining charge time – know how long it takes before your battery is charged.
– Remaining use time – know when you will run out of battery.
– Screen on or screen off estimations.
– Check the percentage of deep sleep, when the device is in standby mode.
– Ongoing notification for real time battery statistics at a glance.
🏆 PRO FEATURES
– Use Dark and AMOLED black themes to save energy.
– Access to historical sessions older than 1 day.
– Detailed battery statistics in notification.
– No ads
We’re a small, independent app developer with a focus on quality and passion for battery statistics. AccuBattery doesn’t require access to privacy-sensitive information and doesn’t make false claims. If you like the way we work, support us by upgrading to the Pro version.
Need help? https://accubattery.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
3. GSam Battery Monitor
• Hunt down those battery draining Apps with the App Sucker
• Always know your battery state and time left estimates with a optional status bar notification
• Overlay the stock battery icon with the icon pack add-on.
• Dig deep into how an App uses your battery – including wakelock details
• Sort your app suckers by things such as CPU & sensor usage, app wakelocks, wake time, and kernel wakelocks.
• Set a custom time reference to see stats over a certain period of time.
• See time remaining estimates based on current and historical usage
• See historical averages – how long does your battery usually last?
• Add a widget to your home screen showing the battery status and time remaining
• Include all sorts of great battery information in your DashClock widget using the included DashClock Extension
• Set customizable alarms for various charge states, temperature, and battery health
If you have a Tablet, then you’ll want to check out the Professional Edition. It includes:
• Optimized views for Tablets or other devices with large screens.
• More accurate time remaining estimates for devices such as tablets with long standby times.
For more information including instructions on creating your own Icon Packs, see:
NOTE: Please email me if you encounter any issues with this app.
Permissions: Please see the users-guide for a full explanation of the permissions that GSam Battery Monitor requires: http://badassbatterymonitor.blogspot.com/2011/11/badass-battery-monitor-users-guide.html#permissions
• Russian (Thanks to Dmitry Chernogaev)
• French (Thanks to Jaworski Johan)
• Italian (Thanks to Fabio Abbà)
• Hungarian (Thanks to István Kriskó (Stefi))
• Czech (Thanks to Matěj Trakal)
• Swedish (Thanks to Pontus Edgren & Göran Helsingborg)
• Dutch (Thanks to ArTsLeOpS)
• Hebrew (Thanks to Michael Sandler)
• Chinese (Thanks to Gavin Fang)
• Turkish (Thanks to Saldıray Günal)
• Polish (Thanks to cvxcvx)
• German (Thanks to Jan Fortein)
• Spanish (Thanks to Carlos Salazar & Broquen)
• Ukrainian (Thanks to Yaroslav Brukh)
• Portuguese (Thanks to João Ricardo)
• Traditional Chinese (Thanks to Andy)
• Armenian (Thanks to Hrant Ohanyan)
• Catalan (Thanks to Josep Rey Cases)
• Slovak (Thanks to Pavol Šrank)
• Interested in translating? See http://code.google.com/p/gsam-battery-monitor-translation/”
4. 2 Battery – Battery Saver
“Does the phone run out of battery quickly? Does the phone always die at crucial moment? This app extends many extra hours to the battery life by managing Internet connection intelligently and in the background.
*** More Than 10,000,000 Downloads! ***
Android 2.x~8.x are also supported!
Our new app can auto switch 2 Battery. More functionality and flexibility. Download from Play on https://goo.gl/rts60P !
You don’t need to manually turn on/off the Internet connection anymore. This app extends battery life by using a smart algorithm to turn on/off the Internet connection, reduce battery consumption and data usage, but still keep the important background data synchronized.
1. Auto manage 3G/4G/WiFi connection in the background
2. Show battery level and usage in the status bar
3. Efficient & easy to use
INSTALL AND FORGET
Or take time to configure the settings to get the most out of it and the longest battery usage time!
SATISFIED OR MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Try PRO version for 24 hours and get a refund if you don’t like it.
★ Manage Internet connection intelligently in the background
★ Configurable enable intervals and settings
★ Detailed battery usage curve and information
★ Support whitelist and blacklist
★ Support night mode (PRO-only)
★ No ads (PRO-only)
★ Battery icon theme is changeable
★ Fully charged notification and low battery warning
★ Build-in screen filter to further reduce the screen brightness
★ Auto turn off the screen when you put the phone upside down on the table or into the pocket
★ Home screen widgets, battery level, quick settings
★ Display battery usage and time since last unplugged, estimated battery run out time, battery health status, voltage, temperature, etc. information
2 Battery Add-on
★ provide more battery icon themes
Permissions – some sensitive permissions are required:
• BIND_DEVICE_ADMIN: this app uses the Device Administrator permission which is used to provide the “Auto screen off” feature. It’s optional
• READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE/WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: used to read/save app log report from/to SD
• READ_PHONE_STATE, WRITE_SETTINGS: toggle Wi-Fi, mobile data, etc. settings for saving the battery
• PACKAGE_USAGE_STATS: get the top app information for the “Blacklist” feature
• SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW: used for the “Screen filter” feature
We have been selected as a Google I/O 2011 Developer Sandbox partner, for its innovative design and advanced technology.
Russian-Идрис a.k.a. Мансур, Ghost-Unit
Vietnamese-Trần Thanh Bình
Become a beta tester? Please join 2 Battery (http://goo.gl/vcHKs7) Google group.
If you are interested in helping us to translate this app to your native language, please let me know.”