If you are looking for the Best Bike Android App to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 3 Best Bike Android App that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 3 Best Bike Android App, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
3 Best Bike Android App
1. “Strava: Track Running, Cycling & Swimming”
Marathon training or simply love going for a bike ride? Turn your phone into a sophisticated cycle or running tracker with Strava. Try out a new trail with Strava distance tracker and mile counter or even track running speed. Join millions of active people and reach your goals!
Fitness Training with Strava Activity Tracker: 3 Ways to Train Smarter
1. Record routes, track running & analyze: Track distance, swim pace, cycle speed, elevation gained & calories burned
2. Map your route: Mix up your run, swim or ride with the world’s largest trail network
3. Training challenges: Push yourself with monthly Challenges & compete with others
DISTANCE TRACKER & MILE COUNTER
• Track running, cycling and swimming: Compare your performance over time
• Track distance, pace, speed, elevation gained and calories burned on every run
• Mile counter: Use your Android device, Wear OS device or pretty much every GPS device out there
CONNECT & SHARE
• Record routes on your Strava feed so friends & followers can comment & share their own progress
• Your cycle route is the best? Share the route map & photos of your latest bike ride
• Join Clubs of brands, teams and friends for activities and growing communities
• Set your fitness goals and get customizable training plans. Use the distance tracker and set your own time or segment goals
• Get live feedback to help you train safer & perform better
RUNNING TRACKER and TRAINING
• Marathon training hit a plateau? Track distance and boost your performance with running tracker Strava and access tailored plans with Premium
• Turn your device into a personal coach for triathlon or marathon training
It doesn’t stop at running and cycling, you can use Strava activity tracker for a whole range of sports:
• Alpine Ski
• Rock Climb
• Indoor running
• Indoor cycling
• Gym workouts
…and many more!
NOTE ON GPS SUPPORT:
Strava depends on GPS for recording activities. In some devices, the GPS does not work properly and Strava will not record effectively. If your Strava recordings show poor location estimation behavior, please try to update the operating system to the most recent version. There are some devices which have consistently poor performance with no known remedies. On these devices, we restrict installation of Strava, for example the Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 and the Galaxy Express 2.
See our support site for more information: https://strava.zendesk.com/entries/27141334-Does-Strava-4-x-run-on-my-Android-device”
2. Jepster | Bike computer
“Android app to use your mobile phone as a bike computer. Jepster uses GPS to track your ride. Furthermore, it supports ANT+™ and Bluetooth heart rate monitors, speed and/or cadence senors and power meters.
– Real-time data
Jepster provides real-time performance data of your ride. Jepster supports multiple pages which are customizable such that you can have all the information that interests you displayed.
Statistics: up to 10 editable data fields
Summary: up to 10 editable data fields
Lap statistics: up to 10 editable data fields
Lap summaries: no editable data fields, predefined with 9 data fields per lap
Map & statistics: up to 8 editable data fields
Route elevation: up to 8 editable data fields
Climb profile: up to 8 editable data fields
Elevation chart: up to 8 editable data fields
Speed chart: up to 8 editable data fields
Heart rate chart: up to 8 editable data fields
Power chart: up to 8 editable data fields
You can easily connect to your ANT+™ or Bluetooth cadence, heart rate, speed and power meters sensors (ANT+™ sensors requires ANT+™ hardware support on your smartphone, Bluetooth sensors require Bluetooth low energy support). Your ride data will be stored on your smartphone as a FIT file.
– GPS route navigation
Load GPX tracks or Strava routes which will be shown on the map such that you can easily follow your route (no turn by turn navigation). You can choose to either use Google Maps or Openstreetmap (Openstreetmap supports offline maps and has more functionalities).
Jepster provides you two different pages with a map:
STATISTICS & MAP: a section with up to 10 editable data fields and a section with a map
MAP: only a large map
Note that the size of the map on the STATISTICS & MAP page depends on the number of data fields chosen.
– Climb profile & data
Routes with elevation data will be analyzed and the climb profile will be visible when you are close to (less then 500m) or on the climb.
– Strava & TrainingPeaks
You can connect Jepster to your Strava and TrainingPeaks account such that you can upload your activities directly from Jepster to Strava/TrainingPeaks. Furthermore you can directly load your Strava routes.
– Auto pause
Auto pause feature to automatically pause your activity when stopped riding. You can choose the auto pause trigger value between 0 – 4,5 km/h.
– Data types
Among others, the following data is available to be displayed (real time, averages, maximum values):
Note that depends on the hardware of your phone (see for more details http://www.jepster.nl/features.html).
This product is ANT+™ certified. Visit www.thisisant.com/directory for compatible products and apps.
“Zwift blends the fun of video games with the intensity of serious training, helping you achieve every one of your fitness goals. Pair a Zwift-supported device to our app, and get started today. Train. Race. Make new friends and find new competitors, all from the comfort of your home.
Daily runs and rides rise to the next level thanks to Zwift.
Dive into a collection of immersive worlds using a treadmill and foot pod to run, or bike trainer to ride. Follow training plans designed by world-class coaches, create your own, or just go for a casual ride or run with a global community as dedicated as you are. Your training levels up with this any-weather, at-home game that helps you smash your goals!
Spin your way through central London. Stride through a futuristic New York City. Transform your living room into a training playground where you can tear through the desert, across Mayan Ruins, beneath an underwater tunnel, and beyond.
Training is now better at home: trust your bike trainer or treadmill and foot pod to track your results and give you all the data you need. Analyze your workouts. Take your performance to the next level.
Trust Zwift to turn every ride and run into a game, because Fun is Fast!
5 REASONS TO WORK OUT WITH ZWIFT:
• Over 1,000 structured workouts and training plans. Pick whatever you need to help reach your goals.
• Take part in group rides, runs, workouts, or races. We offer over 200 live events a day.
• Immersive experiences. Get cycling in the Alps or run in the English countryside!
• Drive your performance with data. Monitor your progress and analyze your performance.
• Widely supported technology. Our app works with dozens of trainers and devices (smart trainer, classic trainer, foot pod, etc.).
Download Zwift and experience the freedom to train, ride, or run any time. Your time, your pace, your place.
Run for free, or ride as much as you want with Zwift’s monthly subscription of $14.99. Prices may vary from country to country.
WIDE SELECTION OF SUPPORTED DEVICES
For an exhaustive list of supported treadmills and foot pods, please visit support.zwift.com.
Please check our Android Forum at https://forums.zwift.com/c/android
or visit us at https://zwift.com/contact-us