If you are looking for the Best Bike App Android to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 3 Best Bike App Android that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 3 Best Bike App Android, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
3 Best Bike App Android
1. “Strava: Track Running, Cycling & Swimming”
Marathon training or simply love going for a bike ride? Turn your phone into a sophisticated cycle or running tracker with Strava. Try out a new trail with Strava distance tracker and mile counter or even track running speed. Join millions of active people and reach your goals!
Fitness Training with Strava Activity Tracker: 3 Ways to Train Smarter
1. Record routes, track running & analyze: Track distance, swim pace, cycle speed, elevation gained & calories burned
2. Map your route: Mix up your run, swim or ride with the world’s largest trail network
3. Training challenges: Push yourself with monthly Challenges & compete with others
DISTANCE TRACKER & MILE COUNTER
• Track running, cycling and swimming: Compare your performance over time
• Track distance, pace, speed, elevation gained and calories burned on every run
• Mile counter: Use your Android device, Wear OS device or pretty much every GPS device out there
CONNECT & SHARE
• Record routes on your Strava feed so friends & followers can comment & share their own progress
• Your cycle route is the best? Share the route map & photos of your latest bike ride
• Join Clubs of brands, teams and friends for activities and growing communities
• Set your fitness goals and get customizable training plans. Use the distance tracker and set your own time or segment goals
• Get live feedback to help you train safer & perform better
RUNNING TRACKER and TRAINING
• Marathon training hit a plateau? Track distance and boost your performance with running tracker Strava and access tailored plans with Premium
• Turn your device into a personal coach for triathlon or marathon training
It doesn’t stop at running and cycling, you can use Strava activity tracker for a whole range of sports:
• Alpine Ski
• Rock Climb
• Indoor running
• Indoor cycling
• Gym workouts
…and many more!
NOTE ON GPS SUPPORT:
Strava depends on GPS for recording activities. In some devices, the GPS does not work properly and Strava will not record effectively. If your Strava recordings show poor location estimation behavior, please try to update the operating system to the most recent version. There are some devices which have consistently poor performance with no known remedies. On these devices, we restrict installation of Strava, for example the Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 and the Galaxy Express 2.
See our support site for more information: https://strava.zendesk.com/entries/27141334-Does-Strava-4-x-run-on-my-Android-device”
2. Jepster | Bike computer
“Android app to use your mobile phone as a bike computer. Jepster uses GPS to track your ride. Furthermore, it supports ANT+™ and Bluetooth heart rate monitors, speed and/or cadence senors and power meters.
– Real-time data
Jepster provides real-time performance data of your ride. Jepster supports multiple pages which are customizable such that you can have all the information that interests you displayed.
Statistics: up to 10 editable data fields
Summary: up to 10 editable data fields
Lap statistics: up to 10 editable data fields
Lap summaries: no editable data fields, predefined with 9 data fields per lap
Map & statistics: up to 8 editable data fields
Route elevation: up to 8 editable data fields
Climb profile: up to 8 editable data fields
Elevation chart: up to 8 editable data fields
Speed chart: up to 8 editable data fields
Heart rate chart: up to 8 editable data fields
Power chart: up to 8 editable data fields
You can easily connect to your ANT+™ or Bluetooth cadence, heart rate, speed and power meters sensors (ANT+™ sensors requires ANT+™ hardware support on your smartphone, Bluetooth sensors require Bluetooth low energy support). Your ride data will be stored on your smartphone as a FIT file.
– GPS route navigation
Load GPX tracks or Strava routes which will be shown on the map such that you can easily follow your route (no turn by turn navigation). You can choose to either use Google Maps or Openstreetmap (Openstreetmap supports offline maps and has more functionalities).
Jepster provides you two different pages with a map:
STATISTICS & MAP: a section with up to 10 editable data fields and a section with a map
MAP: only a large map
Note that the size of the map on the STATISTICS & MAP page depends on the number of data fields chosen.
– Climb profile & data
Routes with elevation data will be analyzed and the climb profile will be visible when you are close to (less then 500m) or on the climb.
– Strava & TrainingPeaks
You can connect Jepster to your Strava and TrainingPeaks account such that you can upload your activities directly from Jepster to Strava/TrainingPeaks. Furthermore you can directly load your Strava routes.
– Auto pause
Auto pause feature to automatically pause your activity when stopped riding. You can choose the auto pause trigger value between 0 – 4,5 km/h.
– Data types
Among others, the following data is available to be displayed (real time, averages, maximum values):
Note that depends on the hardware of your phone (see for more details http://www.jepster.nl/features.html).
This product is ANT+™ certified. Visit www.thisisant.com/directory for compatible products and apps.
3. Map My Ride GPS Cycling Riding
“Whether you’re just starting your fitness journey or are a seasoned runner, this app has what you need to stay on track and motivated to hit your goals. Get customizable Training Plans, personalized coaching tips to make running feel easier, and an inspiring community of over 60 million athletes all supporting your shared commitment to health and fitness.
STAY HEALTHY AT HOME
Stay active, no matter where you are, with these free Healthy at Home resources designed for at-home fitness:
– Workout Routine – Mix it up with a collection of workouts designed by UA Performance Specialists that require minimal equipment.
– Training Plan – Train smarter with a custom running plan fit for your exact running level and goals.
– Healthy At Home Challenge – Even though we may not be physically together, we all have the same goal: to stay healthy and to keep others healthy, too. Join the Healthy at Home challenge and log 12 workouts in 30 days! Under Armour will donate up to $1 million to support Good Sports’ efforts in ensuring youth sports leagues have necessary equipment.
CONNECT WITH APPS AND WEARABLES
– HOVR™ Infinite named one of the Best Wearable Tech of 2019 by Outside Magazine
– Get Under Armour connected shoes and get more
– advanced running metrics like stride length, foot strike angle, and ground contact time,
– running form coaching to improve your run
– 1-year of free premium
– Sync with the latest apps and most wearables: Google Fit, Android Wear, Garmin, Fitbit, Suunto, etc.
– Get visual, haptic, and audio progress updates in real-time
– import data to further analyze your workouts
– Take control of nutrition by connecting with MyFitnessPal for a comprehensive look at your calorie intake and burn.
TRACK AND MAP YOUR WORKOUTS
– Largest selection of activities (over 600!): running, cycling, walking, gym workouts, cross training, yoga, etc.
– Real-time audio coaching for common stats like pace, distance, and duration on your runs.
– Routes – find nearby places to run, save your favorite paths, add new ones, and share with others.
JOIN THE COMMUNITY
– Activity Feed – find friends and other athletes to motivate you.
– Share workouts on your favorite social networks.
– Join Challenges – compete with others, climb the leaderboard, and win awesome prizes.
TRAIN LIKE A PRO WITH MVP PREMIUM FEATURES
– Live Tracking – share your real-time running location, give loved ones peace of mind.
– Personalized Training Plans – adapt dynamically to your fitness level, reach weight loss or running goals safely and effectively
– Audio Coaching – Set your run goal for pace, cadence, distance, duration, calories, and more.
If you upgrade to a Premium MVP subscription, payment will be charged to your Google Play account at confirmation of purchase. The monthly subscription costs USD 5.99 per month, while the yearly subscription costs USD 29.99 per year, or USD 2.50 per month. Your subscription renews automatically unless canceled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. There is no increase in cost when renewing.
Subscriptions can be managed and auto-renewal turned off in Account Settings under ‘Subscriptions’ in the Google Play Store after purchase. Once purchased, the current period cannot be canceled. Any unused portion of a free trial period is forfeited if you choose to purchase a premium subscription to MVP.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.”