If you are looking for the Best Bike Fit App For Android to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 3 Best Bike Fit App For Android that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 3 Best Bike Fit App For Android, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
3 Best Bike Fit App For Android
1. The Roadie Bike Fit
Listed among the “Best Cycling Apps For Android” – bikeradar.com 2015
The app is designed to help you achieve a good fit on your existing road bike or time trial/triathlon bike.
Apart from your bike and your phone/tablet, all you need is:
• Two simple measurements (effective top tube length and crank arm length).
• Something to lean against once on your bike eg. wall, fence – turbo trainer not required.
The app will guide you to take just two photos – it is helpful to have a friend to assist with the second of these although there is also a self-timer option.
To help you pinpoint the relevant image data points there is an Automatic Recognition Process that enhances the convenience of the bike fit session. Manually fine tune the data point setting with a straightforward drag and drop approach.
Receive a bespoke Report Card detailing twelve statistics (see screenshot). Suggestions for adjusting your bike are made with reference to target ranges for the most important fit parameters. Share your bike fit results with others via email (pictures included).
- Why not use with a bunch of mates on your next group ride!
Roadie is a UK registered trademark. Mantapix Ltd reserves all rights.
Certain icons sourced from Yannick, Freepik and Daniel Bruce at www.flaticon.com”
2. “Strava: Track Running, Cycling & Swimming”
Marathon training or simply love going for a bike ride? Turn your phone into a sophisticated cycle or running tracker with Strava. Try out a new trail with Strava distance tracker and mile counter or even track running speed. Join millions of active people and reach your goals!
Fitness Training with Strava Activity Tracker: 3 Ways to Train Smarter
1. Record routes, track running & analyze: Track distance, swim pace, cycle speed, elevation gained & calories burned
2. Map your route: Mix up your run, swim or ride with the world’s largest trail network
3. Training challenges: Push yourself with monthly Challenges & compete with others
DISTANCE TRACKER & MILE COUNTER
• Track running, cycling and swimming: Compare your performance over time
• Track distance, pace, speed, elevation gained and calories burned on every run
• Mile counter: Use your Android device, Wear OS device or pretty much every GPS device out there
CONNECT & SHARE
• Record routes on your Strava feed so friends & followers can comment & share their own progress
• Your cycle route is the best? Share the route map & photos of your latest bike ride
• Join Clubs of brands, teams and friends for activities and growing communities
• Set your fitness goals and get customizable training plans. Use the distance tracker and set your own time or segment goals
• Get live feedback to help you train safer & perform better
RUNNING TRACKER and TRAINING
• Marathon training hit a plateau? Track distance and boost your performance with running tracker Strava and access tailored plans with Premium
• Turn your device into a personal coach for triathlon or marathon training
It doesn’t stop at running and cycling, you can use Strava activity tracker for a whole range of sports:
• Alpine Ski
• Rock Climb
• Indoor running
• Indoor cycling
• Gym workouts
…and many more!
NOTE ON GPS SUPPORT:
Strava depends on GPS for recording activities. In some devices, the GPS does not work properly and Strava will not record effectively. If your Strava recordings show poor location estimation behavior, please try to update the operating system to the most recent version. There are some devices which have consistently poor performance with no known remedies. On these devices, we restrict installation of Strava, for example the Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 and the Galaxy Express 2.
See our support site for more information: https://strava.zendesk.com/entries/27141334-Does-Strava-4-x-run-on-my-Android-device”
3. Bike Fit calculator: size my bike
Defining the correct measures for the frame and adjustments of our bicycle is essential when preparing our travel companion.
By having the correct size of our bike frame, we will avoid many injuries caused by incorrect measurements, which cause bad posture, bad gestures and overexertion on the bicycle.
Entering the measures of your body, you will obtain in an easy and simple way the size that the frame of the bicycle should have.
Previously the frames of the bike were geometrically square or the average horizontal tube the same as the vertical. Luckily, this is no longer the case, biomechanical studies allow us to calculate the appropriate bicycle size for each cyclist. This determines that horizontal and vertical tubes will no longer always be the same, and the angles of the frame will also be modified. The arrival of sloping has also influenced the length and angles of the horizontal tube.
People of the same height can have different measures in parts of their body so you should not use frames with the same geometry and dimensions.
To know the ideal measurements that your bicycle frame should have, you must know your anthropometric measurements and introducing these into the application, you will immediately get all the sizes you need.
Our application provides some approximate measures but that does not mean that you should follow the letter to the letter, it is always better to perform a biomechanical study.
To be able to use the Bike Fit Calculator: size my bike, you must obtain the measurements of your body, your height, the length of your leg, the length of your arm, shoulders, trunk, …
Bike Fit calculator: size my bike
▶️ Intuitive interface.
▶️ Measures for men and women.
▶️ Measures for road or mountain bikes
▶️ Detailed image of each of the measures.
▶️ You can save as many measurements as you want.
▶️ You can share the results.
▶️ You can change between centimeters and inches.”