If you are looking for the Best Bill Pay App For iPhone to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 7 Best Bill Pay App For iPhone that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 7 Best Bill Pay App For iPhone, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
7 Best Bill Pay App For iPhone
1. Bill Organizer
New Feature Added :
** Add Members to the Bill **
– Now you can add members to the particular bills.
– Filter the bills that are shared with you
– Get notified when you are added to any bill
– Keep track of all the activities related to bills and members
Invest some time in feeding your monthly pay bills with Easy Bill Reminder and get assured that you will have a companion on your device, which will not allow you to forget to pay bills (provided you have money to pay your bills)
The app will help you to manage/plan your payment schedule and budget with intuitive graphical reports and smart statistical analysis.
Yes, we are improving the lookout for new features soon….
* Pre-define expense categories to manage expenses category-wise. Such as household, loan, insurance, commercial, taxes, credit card bills, etc.
* You can create as many new categories as you want.
* Provision for adding your monthly recurring bills. (no need to add the repeating bills, again and again, every month)
* Different types of graphical reports, which will help you to manage/plan your budget.
* Set alert time, that will remind you to pay your dues.
* Multiple currency support
* Calendar that will provide you on hand details for over due, plan, and paid expenses.
* Export reports with charts via email in .csv and .pdf format.
* Passcode function to protect your info and Intruder Detection
* Search your bills by keywords of name, note, category
* Post your Bills into your device calendar automatically.
* Customizable upcoming Tab (see overdue bills
* Different set of Ringtones for the local notification alert
* Schedule repeat alert notification to remind you of your bill’s due date
* Impressive user interface that makes you paying & reminder bills less painful
About Subscription Plan:
• Name of Subscriptions: Bill Pay Reminder Premium
• Price of Auto-renewal begins:
Yearly : $8.99 for 1 month, then $49.99/year
Monthly : $14.99 per month
* All Prices are in USD
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You can turn off the auto-renew subscription from the iPhone setting
• The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable Bill Pay Reminder adds the great features above and are available through an auto-renewing subscription. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of your current subscription, and you can cancel a subscription during the active period. You can manage your subscription at any time, either by viewing your account in iTunes from your Mac or PC or Account Settings on your device after purchase.
2. Bill Tracker Pro
“Bill Tracker Pro is the #1 app for tracking bills and income. Use the app to keep track of your spending and see which categories of spending your money is going toward. Log your bills and income within the app and receive alerts before your bills are due. Bill Tracker Pro also provides you with the ability to create accounts. Once you’ve tied an account to recurring bills and income you can track how each account balance grows into the future.
– Create recurring bills with different billing periods (daily, weekly, bi-weekly, Every 3 Weeks, monthly, bi-monthly, quarterly etc.) and one time bills as well.
– Create custom recurring bills and income such as “every 2 weeks on Friday” or “every 3 months on the first Monday” and more!
– Bill Tracker Pro sends payment reminders to your device as push notification.
– Rich push notification allows you to see a bar chart containing this months bills.
– Mark bill as paid directly from the notification.
– Calendar view provides a monthly overview with payment statuses of bills.
– Search for bills and income by name.
– View bills by due date or group by category.
– Charts allow you to analyze your daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly spending.
– View percentage change in spending over weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly time periods.
– Pie Charts help you identify which categories you are spending the most money.
– With a Bill Tracker Pro account synchronize data across all your iOS devices.
– Secure access to the app with Passcode, Touch ID or Face ID.
– App icon’s badge shows you number of upcoming bills.
– Accounts management lets you see your current account balances, view account balances over time and view transactions specific to an account.
– Account tracking enables you to understand your account history and where your account balance is heading over time. View line chart of account for weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly time periods.
– From side menu see the total of all balances.
– Bill Tracker Pro allows you to export all your bills and income transactions into CSV file.
– Advanced bill editing capability lets you update selected bill and all future bills as well.
– You can mark bill as paid or undo payment by swiping left on the bill.
– Log payments in full or specify partial amounts.
– Auto Pay Bill feature automatically marks the bill as paid and deducts the amount from your account on the due date. This is great for recurring bills when you are too busy to manually mark in the app.
– Bills view displays total amount of bills for the month, total income for the month and the cashflow.
– Customization of notification options: notification time and sound, currency, and authentication with face/touch id
– Categories management allows you to create, edit and remove categories.
– Record bill payments in Bills Organizer & Reminder app and see payments full history at any time.
– Intuitive interface and simple design.”
3. Bills Manager and Reminder
“Bills Manager will help you avoid paying your bills late, which will help you avoid late fees.
Bills Manager has a clean design that is very easy to understand.
The idea is simple, keep a track of what bills you already payed and what bill you have to pay every month.
You don’t need to register anything or input your bank info, and you don’t need an Internet connection to use the app. All the information is stored on your iPhone and you can manually back up/restore the data at any time.
– Monthly bill list ordered by status and date.
– Calendar view.
– Past due and upcoming bills view.
– Passcode and Touch ID protection.
– Recurring bills.
– Attach a photo to your bill.
Bill reminder sends bill pay reminders so that you’ll never pay a late fee again. You can also choose how many days before and at what hour you want to receive notifications.
– Backup and restore data to Dropbox.
– Account history.
– Quick pay.
– Charts grouped by month, quarter or year.
– Choose icons and colors to easily identify bills.
If you enjoyed your experience with Bills Manager, please take the time to give us a review.”
4. Bills Organizer & Reminder
“With Bills Organizer & Reminder you can say NO to late payment fees, penalties and low credit score! The main idea of the app is to give you tool that lets you track and manage all your bills in one place. Bills Organizer & Reminder has dashboard-style views that allow you quickly see approaching bills, and it sends payment reminders for upcoming bills before due date. Never miss bill payment and always pay all your bills on time!
Main app features:
– Different views: Upcoming Bills, Paid Bills, Accounts, Account Bills, Calendar View, Chart View, Settings, etc.
– App allows you create recurring bills with different billing periods (weekly, bi-weekly, semi-monthly, monthly, bi-monthly, quarterly etc.) and one time bills as well.
– Bills Organizer & Reminder sends payment reminders regardless whether the app is open or closed.
– Mark bill as paid from within notification without starting the app.
– Calendar gives you monthly view with payment statuses of bills.
– Chart lets you analyze your spending over any period of time.
– Bills Organizer & Reminder synchronizes data across all your iOS devices.
– Secure access to the app with Passcode, Touch ID or Face ID of your device.
– App icon’s badge shows you number of upcoming bills.
– Accounts management.
– Bills Organizer & Reminder allows you to export all your bills into CSV file.
– When you create or update account enter website URL. And later when you record bill payment click Payment URL link on the bill’s payment page to easy navigate to website and pay your bill.
– Advanced bill editing capability lets you update selected bill and all future bills as well. If you accidentally mark bill as paid you can easily mark it as unpaid.
– Auto Pay Bill feature becomes really handy when you have automatically paid bill and want the app to automatically mark the bill as paid on the due date.
– Upcoming Bills view displays total amount of unpaid bills by month and week.
– Paid Bills view displays total amount of paid bills by month.
– Bills Organizer & Reminder gives you ability to manually backup and restore data from iCloud or your device, if you want to save snapshot of data at some given point in time.
– Customization of default options: reminder time, reminder start date, badge, currency, authentication, start screen, etc.
– Categories Management feature allows you to create, edit and remove categories.
– Record bill payments in Bills Organizer & Reminder app and see payments full history at any time.
– Add and track your income in the app.
– User friendly interface.
Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any feedback, questions and new features request.
– You get Bills Organizer & Reminder app with full set of features (not a trial/limited app) that lets you manage up to five accounts for free. If you need to create more accounts then you can buy one-time “Unlimited Accounts” ($2.99) feature within the app at any time.
– Bills Organizer & Reminder displays ads. To disable ads in the app you can buy one-time “No Ads” ($1.99) feature within the app at any time.
5. Mint: Budget Planner & Tracker
“Experience a fresh way to manage money. Reach your goals with personalized insights, custom budgets, spend tracking, and subscription monitoring—all for free. Easily see your monthly bills, set goals, and build stronger financial habits. Get the #1 personal finance and budgeting app now*.
Mint is the money management app that brings together all of your finances. From balances and budgets to credit health and financial goals, your money essentials are now in one place. Join the 24 million users that trust Mint to help them reach their goals.
ALL YOUR MONEY IN ONE APP
Your spending and financial accounts all in one place. See your credit balances and transactions with one tap. Mint gives you a more complete picture of your financial health by bringing everything together: account balances, monthly expenses, spending, your free credit score, net worth, and more. Connect your cash, credit cards, loans, investments, and more.
MONITOR YOUR CASH FLOW
Mint helps track your transactions, budgets, expenses, and subscriptions. We bring together all your numbers to show your net worth and spending trends. Get alerted when you’re close to going over budget and before you overdraft from an account. We’ll notify you when subscription prices go up and uncover old ones you don’t use.
SPEND SMARTER AND SAVE MORE WITH PERSONALIZED MINTSIGHTS™
Find new ways to make your money go further. Mintsights will take a deep dive into your accounts and uncover new ways to make every dollar count. Plus, get convenient alerts that keep you on top of your budgeting, spending, account balances, credit score, and more. Use our money tracker to get a quick view of your financial health.
BETTER BUDGETING AND EXPENSE MONITORING
Make every dollar count with our budgeting feature. Get a smart budget based on your spending on day 1. Mint provides budgeting tips and advice to help you save for your goals. We’ll work with you to create budgets that are effective. Plus, keep tabs on your balances with our budget tracker.
MANAGE AND TRACK BILLS LIKE NEVER BEFORE
Track bills right alongside your account balances. Our bill tracker makes it easy to manage your recurring expenses, helping you keep tabs on your debt. Plus, get bill reminders so you can put an end to late fees. Expense tracking can help you reach your goals sooner.
TRACK YOUR IRS TAX REFUND
Check your refund status and date estimate in Mint when you file with TurboTax. We’ll notify you when it arrives in your account.
STAY FOCUSED ON YOUR FINANCIAL GOALS
Set custom financial goals in our budgeting app and get actionable tips tailored to you. With our money management advice, you can see and celebrate your progress. We’ll help you make the most of your money.
GET YOUR FREE CREDIT SCORE & CREDIT REPORT
See your free credit score & credit report whenever you sign in. Get fraud and identity alerts and updates to your score in one money management app.
REFINANCE FASTER AND GET MONEY SAVING OFFERS
Apply for a refinancing loan in Mint. We’ll prefill your app with your Mint data, so you can lock in an accurate rate in just 8 minutes. Plus, get exclusive money-saving offers from our partners. This includes credit cards, investments, loans, and more.
Protecting your data is our top priority. We’re serious about keeping your account safe and are constantly improving our security measures. See more here: https://www.mint.com/how-mint-works/security#toc
*based on all-time app downloads
FROM INTUIT INC.
Mint is part of a suite of financial tools that include TurboTax®, QuickBooks®, QuickBooks Self-Employed™, and ProConnect™.
To learn how Intuit works to protect your privacy, please visit https://security.intuit.com/index.php/privacy
By installing or using Mint, you agree to our Terms: https://www.mint.com/terms.
Mint currently connects to US and Canadian financial institutions only.”
6. Papaya: Pay Any Bill
That’s right. No more mailing checks, making phone calls, or logging into twelve different accounts to make payments. And the best part? Papaya is FREE to use!
The Papaya app makes bill pay fast, easy and pain-free. In fact, we use the same game-changing technology that you use to deposit a check on your banking app. Simply take a picture of your bill and your payment is sent.
HOW IT WORKS
1. Download the Papaya app (it’s free!)
2. Snap a picture of your bill
3. Choose a payment method
And presto, Papaya sends the payment for you!
PAY ANY BILL
Papaya works for all bills – medical, dental, utilities, rent, insurance, loans, parking tickets, DMV, plumbing services, business bills, your dog’s training lessons, your kids’ daycare bills and more.
Your security is our priority. Papaya is HIPAA and PCI compliant, and bank-level secure. We are also accredited by the Better Business Bureau.
It takes only seconds to make payments, and most are settled within 24 hours.
PAY HOW YOU’D LIKE
You can pay with any payment method: bank account, credit card, debit card or FSA/HSA card, as long as your merchant accepts it.
MORE ABOUT PAPAYA
We are a fast growing FinTech startup backed by the same investors behind Uber, Facebook, Google and YouTube and the winner of the PayAwards “Most Innovative Technology”. You can learn more about us at https://PapayaPay.com. Our Terms of Service are here: https://PapayaPay.com/tos.html”
7. “Prism Pay Bills, Bill Reminder”
* Featured on the App Store.
* NerdWallet’s 2018 “Best app for paying and tracking bills.”
* Over 14,000 five star reviews!
* Over $1 billion in paid bills.
— FEATURES —
– More billers than any other app (over 11,000)!
– Automatic bill tracking: due dates, bill totals & payment history
– Free same-day bill pay
– Alerts and due date reminders
– Easy-to-understand graphs of your finances
– Payment history
– Bill calendar view
– Comprehensive bill list view
5 Reasons you’ll love Prism:
1. We tell you what you owe, when you owe it.
2. Pay bills in seconds, for free. Schedule for same day or weeks out.
3. See all of your accounts together. No more logging into multiple websites.
4. We support more billers than any other app! New ones added every month.
5. Security. Our commitment to security has allowed us to process over $1 billion in bills during the last six years.
• We never sell your sensitive information
• 256-bit AES encryption
• Delete your account any time
• PIN/biometric authentication settings
— Billers —
Includes national billers like USAA, Verizon, Ally Auto, and Navient, to smaller local utilities. We also cover larger mainstream banks and credit card providers, like Chase, Bank of America and Wells Fargo, to community-oriented credit unions, like Boeing Employees Credit Union, Alliant Credit Union, and Suncoast Credit Union.
To learn more about how we protect your data, please visit https://www.prismmoney.com/about/security.
Want to get in touch? Find us on Facebook or Twitter @PrismMoney, or message us in the app.
Thank you for all of your five-star reviews! It means a lot to us.
Questions/comments? Email us at email@example.com. We love hearing from you!”