If you are looking for the Best Bingo Caller App For Android to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 3 Best Bingo Caller App For Android that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 3 Best Bingo Caller App For Android, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
3 Best Bingo Caller App For Android
1. Bingo Caller
“Bingo Caller is the perfect companion for your next bingo night! Bingo Caller provides a bingo number generator for you to host your next bingo night. Bingo Caller is the perfect Bingo Number Caller and regular Number Caller for any occasion.
* Casting – Utilize your television to display the bingo board to all players. (This app is Chromecast-enabled)
* Game Types – Choose from 30, 75, 80, 90, 100, and custom (up to 1000) ball variations.
* Auto Call – Specify a time interval for balls to be called automatically.
* Announcer – Speak the called numbers through your device and television, multiple voices are available .
* Patterns – Program patterns that can be played.
* Exclude – Ignore specific numbers if they are not used in a game.
* Bingo Lingo – In 90-ball mode enable this option to hear bingo lingo.
* Call Order – Ascending, Descending, and Random (Most common)
* Ball History – View all previously called balls.”
2. Bingo Caller Machine (free Bingo Calling App)
Select from a selection of colourful themes to customise your bingo night. The themes can be customised further by adding your own party name to the screen.
Bingo Caller Machine has 60, 75 and 90 ball game modes for all types of bingo fan.
Professionally recorded voiceover artists speak out the balls as they are drawn. You can choose from either traditional UK bingo calls (two little ducks, 22) or just the numbers (two and three, twenty-three).
There are also 5 call speed settings, so you can enjoy fast or slow games.
Bingo Caller Machine works with any bingo cards, you can purchase them or even print out your own bingo cards at home for a quick and easy party bingo night.”
3. Bingo at Home
The “Bingo at Home” app is a bingo caller to play bingo at home, among family or friends.
When a bingo game starts, the app begins to call the bingo balls. The game can be paused and restarted as needed, for example, to check if the line or bingo is correct, to check all the numbers already called, etc.
There are two game modes:
– Automatic mode: The app begins to call the bingo balls until paused or until there are no more balls left. The app allows to configure the speed with which the balls are called.
– Manual mode: The calling of the balls is made by tapping a button. Each time you tap the button, the app calls the next ball. If it is desired, you can silence the app so that the same person who is in charge of calling the balls is the one who announces the numbers.
The app can be used to play 90 balls bingo, the bingo variant that is played in Spain, and to play 75 balls bingo, the american bingo variant.
In the 90 balls bingo variant, the first one that completes a line is awarded with the line prize, and the first one that completes the whole bingo card is awarded with the bingo prize.
In the 75 balls bingo variant there is only one prize, the winner is the first who completes the shape currently in play in the bingo card. The app has several shapes to choose that you can complete. Every new game the shape changes, you can either start the game with this shape or select a new one.
The bingo cards to play at home can be printed for free from the Bingo.es website:
Or you can download our companion app “Bingo Cards” from: