If you are looking for the Best Blog Apps In Android to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 4 Best Blog Apps In Android that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 4 Best Blog Apps In Android, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
4 Best Blog Apps In Android
1. Adobe Lightroom: Photo Editor
Easy image editing tools like sliders and filters for pictures simplify photo editing. Retouch full-resolution photos, apply photo filters, or start photo editing wherever you are.
EDIT PHOTOS ANYWHERE
Edit and transform raw photos with one of the world’s most intuitive photo editing apps. Tap and drag sliders to improve light and color, apply filters for pictures, presets and more. Breathe life into your photo editing with leading photography tools.
Retouch light and color to make camera photos pop. Easy photo editor sliders let you control photo properties from your phone screen.
Crop and Rotate tools find the right size and aspect ratio to show off your camera work. Create clean camera shots with straight lines by adjusting perspective with powerful upright, guided upright, and Geometry sliders.
Compare photo edits without losing the original and pick your favorite look.
Access all your presets anywhere. Image edits on one device are applied everywhere else.
EDIT THE FINE DETAILS
Finesse details with the advanced picture editor. Remove almost anything with a touch of the Healing Brush. Create masks to edit a specific area of a photo without impacting the rest of the image. Lightroom AI makes life easy by automatically selecting the sky or subject of your photo to edit further. Achieve stunning effects with advanced color grading and import your own graphical watermarks for a personal touch.
Easy, guided tutorials teach you to use the photo editor to its full potential.
LIGHTROOM PRESETS SIMPLIFY PHOTO EDITING:
Achieve pro photo editing faster with presets – filters for pictures – and get perfect Recommended Presets with the help of AI. Simplify your photo editing, and access 150+ new hand-crafted presets with Lightroom Premium. Combine presets to recreate your favorite photo effects perfectly every time with one tap.
The picture editor with unique camera controls to unlock your photography potential. Choose exposure, timer, instant presets, raw and more. Control your photography with camera capture modes like Professional and HDR.
SMART PHOTO ORGANIZATION
The photo editor harnesses Adobe Sensei AI to tag and organize photos based on the objects or people that are in them. Use handy organizational tools like ratings and flags to mark and group your photos.
ADVANCED PHOTO SHARING
Group Albums let you invite others and collect photos in one place. Share your work with users in the Discover section so they can see your creative process. Lightroom galleries showcase your photos online. Photo edits sync seamlessly and keep changes up to date. Get inspiration from other creatives in the Lightroom Community and see personalized content with cool presets in your feed.
Follow your favorite photo editors, discover presets and get inspiration for your camera work.
EASY ADOBE CREATIVE CLOUD STORAGE:
The Lightroom image editor is the best cloud-based service for photography lovers.
Retouch full-resolution shots and have originals and edits backed up to the cloud. Searchable keywords are automatically applied to sort photos without tagging.
*Full raw HDR capture mode is currently supported on devices that contain advanced processing and memory capabilities including but not limited to devices such as – Samsung S7, S7 Edge, S8, S8+, Note 8, Google Pixel, Pixel XL, Pixel 2, Pixel 2 XL, Pixel 3, Pixel 3 XL, and OnePlus 5.
Terms & Conditions:
Do Not Sell My Personal Information: www.adobe.com/go/ca-rights”
2. WordPress – Website Builder
– Give your big ideas a home on the web. WordPress for Android is a website builder and a blog maker. Use it to create your website.
– Pick the right look and feel from a wide selection of WordPress themes, then customize with photos, colors, and fonts so it’s uniquely you.
– Built-in Quick Start tips guide you through the setup basics to set your new website up for success. (We’re not just a website creator — we’re your partner and cheering squad!)
– Check your website’s stats in real time to keep track of the activity on your site.
– Track which posts and pages get the most traffic over time by exploring daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly insights.
– Use the traffic map to see which countries your visitors come from.
– Get notifications about comments, likes, and new followers so you can see people reacting to your website as it happens.
– Reply to new comments as they show up to keep the conversation flowing and acknowledge your readers.
– Create updates, stories, photo essays announcements — anything! — with the editor.
– Bring your posts and pages to life with photos and video from your camera and albums, or find the perfect image with the in-app collection of free-to-use pro photography.
– Save ideas as drafts and come back to them when your muse returns, or schedule new posts for the future so your site is always fresh and engaging.
– Add tags and categories to help new readers discover your posts, and watch your audience grow.
– WordPress is more than a blog maker — use it to connect with a community of writers in the WordPress Reader. Explore thousands of topics by tag, discover new authors and organizations, and follow the ones who pique your interest.
– Hang on to the posts that fascinate you with the Save for later feature.
– Set up automated sharing to tell your followers on social media when you publish a new post. Automatically cross-post to Facebook, Twitter, and more.
– Add social sharing buttons to your posts so your visitors can share them with their network, and let your fans become your ambassadors.
There are a lot of blogging services, website builders, and social networks out there. Why create your website with WordPress?
WordPress powers over a third of the web. It’s used by hobby blogs, businesses of all sizes, online stores, even the biggest news sites on the internet. Odds are that many of your favorite websites are running on WordPress.
With WordPress, you own your own content. Other social networks treat you as a commodity, and assume ownership of the content you post. But with WordPress anything you publish is yours, and you can take it with you wherever you’d like.
WordPress is an open source website creator, meaning anyone can see how it’s made, and even contribute. Other services and social networks are proprietary, closed systems; you can never be sure exactly how they work or what they are doing — and they can disappear!
Whether you need a website builder to create your website, or a simple blog maker, WordPress can help. It gives you beautiful designs, powerful features, and the freedom to build anything you want.
WordPress for Android supports self-hosted sites running WordPress 4.0 and later, and all sites at WordPress.com. Just like WordPress, WordPress for Android is open source. Learn more at https://wp.me/P7jrAc-tJ. Need help with the app? Send us a tweet at @WPAndroid, or visit our forums at https://android.forums.wordpress.org/forum/troubleshooting.
California users privacy notice: https://wp.me/Pe4R-d/#california-consumer-privacy-act-ccpa.”
“Download the latest release of the official Blogger app, and start blogging on the go. With Blogger for Android you can:
* Compose a post that you can save to draft or immediately publish
* Edit existing posts
* View list of your saved and published posts
* Switch account/blog if you have more than one
* Embed images from the gallery, or by taking a picture directly from the app
* Add labels to your posts
With the Blogger app for Android, you can quickly and easily publish posts to your blog wherever you are.”
4. Grammarly – Grammar Keyboard
The Grammarly Keyboard and proofreader allows you to write clearly, confidently, and mistake-free in all your apps. Advanced features such as the synonyms tool help you enhance your vocabulary, spell check words and improve your writing – from emails to social media posts.
Grammarly grammar checker and editor – how does it work?
1. Simply download the Grammarly app and enable Grammarly in your Keyboard settings.
2. You can adjust the look of your Keyboard for a customized experience—choose light or dark, key borders, the number row, and more.
3. You’re now good to go! Simply start typing in any app. Grammarly will check each word, your grammar, spelling, and punctuation, suggest synonyms, and help you improve your communication skills.
Whether you’re typing emails on the go, editing an important LinkedIn post, sending a text message, or composing an essential tweet, the Grammarly writing assistant and grammar checker lets you spell check, correct, edit and perfect your message from your mobile device with confidence.
The Grammarly Keyboard also supports swipe typing, so you can compose quality writing without slowing down.
Edit, spell check and correct your writing in real time
– Grammar checker: Know your grammar is always mistake-free.
– Spelling checker and proofreader: Easily avoid common typos.
– Advanced punctuation correction: Take the guesswork out of punctuation.
– Synonyms and editor: See better word choices and select synonyms as you’re typing.
Writing assistant and proofreader: Improve your communication skills
– Receive short, clear explanations for every correction.
– Understand your mistakes and avoid them in the future.
Customizable for your needs
– Dialect settings (American, Canadian, British, and Australian English)
– Light and dark themes
– Personal dictionary: Easily add your own vocabulary to your dictionary
*** Uplevel Your Communication Skills With Premium ***
Take your writing and communication skills from good to great with our advanced features and suggestions.
Grammarly Premium helps you strike the right tone, gives you real-time feedback, and helps you broaden your vocabulary by suggesting impactful, vivid words to help your message, social media post, or email come to life.
Premium features include:
✓ Vocabulary enhancement
✓ Clarity improvements
✓ Tone adjustments
✓ Word choice
✓ Formality level
We designed the Grammarly Keyboard to be a writing assistant that works anywhere you write—no copying or pasting required, no proofreader needed.
Grammarly always keeps your writing safe and private. See our User Trust Guidelines for details: https://www.grammarly.com/trust